top marks

09-27-08 10:39 AM
    ionno if it's just me or is the "profile icon" the speaker looking icon on the left hand side look BIGGER in all of these new themes?!

this theme is PERFECT!
    +i like how you kept it at 6 icons on the homescreen while others had 4 or 5.
    +i also like how you kept the default fonts.
    +also how you had the date centered and had the right font so you see all of the date not just parts of it like some other themes

-the thing im iffy about is the size of the "profile" icon :\ is there anyway to keep it the same size?!
    -and also if you can keep the date NOT all capitalized???

Priecision Silver

marco2
    Last edited by siopow; 09-27-08 at 12:35 PM. Reason: added pictures
    09-27-08 11:26 AM
    I want to say this is amazing theme. Great job! The only thing i've noticed is when i receive bb messages that go to the messaging area they don't show up on the message list is all. Not a big deal at all though
    09-27-08 11:48 AM
    thx for the nice theme! for me the best today theme for my bold so far!
    09-27-08 11:59 AM
    Yes, your theme is very good, is it possible to make the lock screen like my own selected wallpaper? everytime it looks like the leather background.
    09-27-08 01:18 PM
    Thanks,

That is fantastic. Downloaded installed and made the necessary icon moves. Works out great!!

Then I decided I had to show you all, so I went looking for a way to get a screen shot of my Bold. Another thank you to JL_CMDR

Don't mind the blur through the somewhat sensitive info.

For some reason my BB messenger icon disappeared. Does anyone know how to get it back?

Also, how did you get the weather to show on the bottom?
    09-27-08 01:44 PM
    Very nicely done!!!
    09-27-08 02:23 PM
    Definitely best Today Plus theme i've seen for the Bold
    09-27-08 03:48 PM
    This is really nearly perfect. Thanks for it!
    If i could create my own theme, it would look like this!

I would also like the date/time not to be all capitalized, but perfect on all other things!
    09-27-08 04:14 PM
    Sorry for the newbie question, but when I follow the link of the jad file I go to "Go Daddy.com" where I see a list of ads and nothing to do with the theme.

Has the theme download been removed?

Thanks, G.
    09-27-08 04:48 PM
    i just clicked on it again... theme is still there?
    09-27-08 05:03 PM
    You're right - I just tried it again and it worked - do figure!

i just clicked on it again... theme is still there?
    09-27-08 05:27 PM
    As I said some posts before: I really like the theme!!! One thing: is it possible to make the grey stripe on the today screen that u can move up and sown a bit more transparent??? Would really love that!
    Thx
    Sponch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 05:40 PM
    Great theme! Just installed it on my Bold.

I agree with sponch. Making the bar a little transparent would make it look perfect.

And would it be possible to make the centered title above the six icons a little smaller? It nearly touches the calendar entries. Just looks a little cramped.
    Last edited by dasmahmoud; 09-27-08 at 06:00 PM.
    09-27-08 05:55 PM
    I'm happy to hear you all like the themes... I'm gonna work on all your suggestions and try to get em done... Its my first attempt at a theme so please bear with me... Enjoy... I figured I get a lot of info from the forum so this is my chance to pay back...

09-27-08 06:26 PM
    Great job marco. This one is customized just to my liking!

Two things I noticed in addition to everyone elses comments:

1. When you scroll from the Calendar down to the first icon in the top 6, scrolling to the left brings it back up to the Calendar instead of going to the last icon in the top 6 (on the far right side) - it should only bring you back to the Calendar if I scrolled upwards. Not sure if I'm making sense to you... it's not a huge issue, but I'm guessing you didn't make it that way on purpose.

2. The locked screen goes back to the default leather wallpaper. Can you make it so that it just shows whatever wallpaper we've set the others to?

Thanks!
    Last edited by meniac; 09-27-08 at 07:20 PM.
    09-27-08 06:55 PM
    Great job marco. This one is customized just to my liking!

Two things I noticed in addition to everyone elses comments:

1. When you scroll from the Calendar down to the first icon in the top 6, scrolling to the left brings it back up to the Calendar instead of going to the last icon in the top 6 (on the far right side) - it should only bring you back to the Calendar if I scrolled upwards. Not sure if I'm making sense to you... it's not a huge issue, but I'm guessing you didn't make it that way on purpose.

2. The locked screen goes back to the default leather wallpaper. Can you make it so that it just shows whatever wallpaper we've set the others to?

Thanks!
    just tried it... and yea it happens to me to but only sometimes
    09-27-08 07:31 PM
    Looks nice and clean, I like it...
    09-27-08 07:34 PM
    just downloaded this theme, its awesome, thanks!
    09-27-08 08:01 PM
    actually, I just noticed another small thing... if you decide to change the wallpaper for this theme and then reset it back to the default theme wallpaper (the leather), the home screen resets but the applications wallpaper remains the same as the last one you were using. Just thought you should know...
    09-27-08 10:49 PM
    I just downloaded and like it. Thanks for the theme.
    09-27-08 11:54 PM
    For some reason my BB messenger icon disappeared. Does anyone know how to get it back?

Also, how did you get the weather to show on the bottom?
    All messengers have been moved to instant messaging folder
    09-28-08 12:30 AM
    another idea: is it possible make the sender name a bit thicker than the subject of mails on the today screen?
    Sponch

09-28-08 02:53 AM
    The best bold theme!!!

Keep up the good work
    09-28-08 06:07 AM
    Hey djmarcox,

is it possible to have the calendar date format in date/month format instead of mouth/date? Or is this not theme controlled.
    09-28-08 09:33 AM
535 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD