Anybody know how to get the leather print wallpaper image from the theme: Macro 2 theme Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much
    02-03-09 05:34 PM
    Anybody know how to get the leather print wallpaper image from the theme: Macro 2 theme Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much
    Here's a selection...
    02-04-09 01:18 PM
    This is a great free theme! thanks keep it up!!
    02-06-09 11:51 AM

I wondering if you can make a revised theme of this above withh removing the calendar icon and installing the sms and mms icon please let me know thanks
    x2!!!

although in my case i'd like to remove the "messages" and have the "sms and mms" substituted instead...
    does anybody else know how to do it other than marco? i think he's too busy meeting everyone's request/wishes/desires...
    02-07-09 12:48 AM
    sorrry guys... I havent been around and Im no longer playing with these themes.. I wont be updating or changing them Im sorry to say... Feel free to keep downloading and using these as I will leave them up.. but I just havent had the time to play with them... so enjoy.. and Im sorry.. If I do get back to em Ill be sure to post it in this thread....
    02-07-09 01:58 AM
    sorrry guys... I havent been around and Im no longer playing with these themes.. I wont be updating or changing them Im sorry to say... Feel free to keep downloading and using these as I will leave them up.. but I just havent had the time to play with them... so enjoy.. and Im sorry.. If I do get back to em Ill be sure to post it in this thread....
    hey marco! great to see u... do you think it's possible to have someone else modify them? since these are all under your work, i'm wondering whether you'd let anybody distort them... tolerating copyright infringement so to say...
    02-07-09 10:41 AM
    Hi marco,

can you kindly arrange a marco2 bold theme with three items (message, sms and calendar) in main view?

something like this

dylo.weebly.com/1/post/2009/02/bold-theme-today-three.html
    but your font, animation is better

I'm using your marco2 theme. It's fantastic!

Regards
    F
    02-07-09 01:15 PM
    am i wrong, i thought these themes were supposed to have our icons scroll-able?

*EDIT* Never mind. Great Theme. Organized and love the glowing icons.. Awesome.
    Last edited by mrwma237; 02-09-09 at 01:59 AM.
    02-09-09 01:16 AM
    I am pretty new to BB. Used an 8820 but not resist the Bold

When I paid attention your theme went very easily

Thanks
    02-11-09 09:54 PM
    Hi marco,

can you kindly arrange a marco2 bold theme with three items (message, sms and calendar) in main view?

something like this

dylo.weebly.com/1/post/2009/02/bold-theme-today-three.html
    but your font, animation is better

I'm using your marco2 theme. It's fantastic!

Regards
    F
    You can try these, I did... http://bb-ota.servehttp.com/index.html

But I went back to my marco2 theme due to font size and so forth. I've tried a number of different ones, but keep coming back to old faithful.
    02-11-09 10:30 PM
    Excellent themes. I am using the 8 icon today theme. By far the best theme out there right now. The only problem I am having is that the unread SMS and email notifications are blocking the missed call and voicemail notifications from appearing in the banner. This only happens on the main homescreen banner, all the other banners work great. Has anyone else had this issue, and better yet has anyone found a fix?

Thanks.
    02-12-09 10:49 AM
    Excellent themes. I am using the 8 icon today theme. By far the best theme out there right now. The only problem I am having is that the unread SMS and email notifications are blocking the missed call and voicemail notifications from appearing in the banner. This only happens on the main homescreen banner, all the other banners work great. Has anyone else had this issue, and better yet has anyone found a fix?

Thanks.
    huh? I dont understand what you mean. Everything seems fine for me, nothing is being blocked when I use it.
    02-13-09 11:06 PM
    Would it be possbible to get this theme with the Precision Silver icons?
    02-14-09 06:02 AM
    Hi PvT

I agre about font an so forth... but I can't believe that something that was possible for Curve is now impossible for Bold

Still looking find for what I'looking for :-)
    02-18-09 01:13 AM
    I have lots of unread messages (the downside of not having a BES server to reconcile my email with) and I keep my SMS messages seperate from my email. Please spare me the canned response of just read your emails and/or combine the message boxes. I am looking for solutions here, not heckling.

It seems to be a problem with a lot of the themes out there, but only on the homescreen banner. Every other banner works perfectly.
    02-18-09 11:56 AM
    Nice clear and functional.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-19-09 03:05 PM
    This is the best theme I have used on my Bold (macro). I am having a small problem with this theme though, the top "messages" doesn't get the red asterik when I get a new message. Then when it does light up it does not go out until I reboot, even if I clear everything manually. Is this maybe a problem with my version 4.6? I am still going to use this theme because it is awsome!
    02-20-09 09:58 PM
    Hi, I agree that this is by far the best theme i've ever installed.
    Even the bplay iberry today doesn't quite measure up.

I face two issues, which may have been resolved, but scrolled through the forum and didn't see any answers.

1) the sms that appears in the today screen is still there, even though I have manually deleted it!

2) it does slows down the speed in which the folders open.

any chance of this rectified?
    02-24-09 08:29 AM
    Seems my Bold updated itself today and is now throwing all sorts of Java errors. Not sure if it is an issue with the theme, but I doubt it. Changed to one of the defaults and still having problems.

But wanted to warn that this wonderful theme may need to be updated...

About screen says I have v4.6.0.162 (Platform 4.0.0.155). This morning it did the thing where it goes white screen and the little clock spins round and round, then started acting funny after that. Some icons do not appear, I have to press the green dial key before I can enter a phone number. Cannot change my profile from vibe to ring, etc.

Anyone else?
    02-24-09 01:25 PM
    Wow. Beautiful. Using the updated version of the today theme with the leather back. I'll pay you to make the calender appointments font a tad larger, the highlighted icon names font a smidge smaller, have the leather backround as the home screen+lock screen backround as well. I think that's all. I appreciate your workmanship in this theme, unreal

02-24-09 03:49 PM
    Seems my Bold updated itself today and is now throwing all sorts of Java errors. Not sure if it is an issue with the theme, but I doubt it. Changed to one of the defaults and still having problems.

But wanted to warn that this wonderful theme may need to be updated...

About screen says I have v4.6.0.162 (Platform 4.0.0.155). This morning it did the thing where it goes white screen and the little clock spins round and round, then started acting funny after that. Some icons do not appear, I have to press the green dial key before I can enter a phone number. Cannot change my profile from vibe to ring, etc.

Anyone else?
    I think your phone didn't update, but instead it just did a soft reset (really low battery ended up shutting it off?). I would do a battery pull OR press and hold left alt + right shift + del until the device reboots. It should fix your problems.
    02-24-09 11:05 PM
    Great theme Marco. Sad to hear you wont be updating it.

I need to find a similar theme that has S/MMS instead of Messages.
    02-26-09 04:34 AM
    No updates This is such a great theme. Thanks for making it just the same.
    03-01-09 12:08 AM
    This is a great theme. As if it was stock from rim themselves. I've been using this since the 2nd day I've had my bold and have been loving it since. I don't need any other theme but this. It shows my next two calendar events and my unread messages

03-01-09 12:26 AM
    Awesome theme. Thanks!
    03-08-09 12:03 PM
535 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD