can you show me the link to access from my BOLD ???
    11-16-08 12:04 PM
    can you show me the link to access from my BOLD ???
    onThearm.com
    11-16-08 12:15 PM
    I wanted a clean, uncluttered home screen theme with -
    - messages displayed on home screen
    - minimum icons on home screen focusing on the primary apps I use all the time
    - no application names on home screen
    - no carrier on home/apps screens
    - large time display on home/apps screens

no carrier also means when you're on wifi you don't see the SSID but you do see the illuminated WiFi icon under the signal strength indicator.

- updated theme attached: centered the time display on home/application screens; added date to application screen -
    Last edited by pcar; 11-18-08 at 10:30 PM.
    11-16-08 01:19 PM
    Obviously a lot of time, thought and effort (not to mention a few suggestions) went into this endeavor. Thank you so much.
    11-16-08 02:38 PM
    Looks Cool!!! Just wondering if you have a theme without the shadow box at the top of the screen?
    11-16-08 02:44 PM
    wow i really like that background pic though of the leather... how can i get that?
    11-16-08 06:04 PM
    Here it is...
    11-16-08 06:09 PM
    I am using the new Bold 4.6.0.186 OS. and I am not able to get the calander content to show up in the home screen.
    anyone is having the same issue?
    11-17-08 11:47 AM
    i got a question

im using this today theme, wrap and blue/black background

is there any way to get the DATE when your at the icon screen? the icon screen only shows the time, carrier battery but is there any way to have the date somewhere on there?
    11-17-08 03:56 PM
    I am using the oTa L Theme with Today Calendar and Messages - 8 customizable icons (from teh m.ontheare.com site) and it looks great, but I seem to be getting the spinning clock face often now.

Anyone else with this problem? Any solutions? (I don't have any pesonal email accounts, just my work BES email and calendar)
    11-18-08 02:11 PM
    I am using the oTa L Theme with Today Calendar and Messages - 8 customizable icons (from teh m.ontheare.com site) and it looks great, but I seem to be getting the spinning clock face often now.

Anyone else with this problem? Any solutions? (I don't have any pesonal email accounts, just my work BES email and calendar)
    A lot of people are getting the spinning clock. I wonder if it's that theme that is causing the issue.
    11-18-08 02:29 PM
    It sounds silly, but try a battery pull. I found with my curve that if I did a pull once a week or so things were good. I've some how managed to continue this habit with my bold.

I'm running one of the L themes from the original poster with out any problems. I did change the background though....
    11-18-08 03:20 PM
    It sounds silly, but try a battery pull. I found with my curve that if I did a pull once a week or so things were good. I've some how managed to continue this habit with my bold.

I'm running one of the L themes from the original poster with out any problems. I did change the background though....

I will try the battery pull ... however, I also note that when I disable the theme (without a battery pull) the spinning clock problem resolves itself -- which makes me pretty sure the theme is the culprit.
    11-18-08 04:32 PM
    I will try the battery pull ... however, I also note that when I disable the theme (without a battery pull) the spinning clock problem resolves itself -- which makes me pretty sure the theme is the culprit.
    I'm getting the spinning clock only with the theme as well.
    11-18-08 06:30 PM
    Fantastic theme - the best I've ever had on a BB :-D
    11-18-08 06:47 PM
    Great theme! Thanks!

a lil today theme I whipped up.. tell me what you think...

I distorted my appts but you get the idea...

You just have to pick the top 6 apps on the app screen and they will be the 6 on your home screen... Im open to any suggestions hope you enjoy... I hope I posted this in the right section....

http://www.onthearm.com/theme/com_pl...eme_marco2.jad

this is an ota link...

UPDATE!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    NEW MARCO2...

Updated version of original.. check it out... 2 versions Wrap and No Wrap... Basically if you want the scrolling of the home icons to stop or continue to wrap back to the beginning... email or wap site for links... addresses on bottom of post....

OTA LINKS NEW MARCO2
    http://www.onthearm.com/otajad/com_p...eme_marco2.jad Wrapping Home Icons

http://www.onthearm.com/otajad/com_p...o2_no_wrap.jad Non Wrapping Home Icons

I have updated the today themes with some of the suggestions from you guys...

I have made the selector transparent and the text above the icons smaller...

I also made a few versions of this theme... I removed the customization I had done to the first today theme with the leather back and made it more like the generic zen that comes with phone.. The reason I did this is so that you the user can customize it for yourself... One request I had was that the scrolling of the zen icons wouldnt wrap so I made two versions available one to wrap and one without wrap... The other request I got was that the application background remain the blue/black background not change with the home screen so I made two versions of that as well one with the app background that changes with the home screen and one that doesnt. Another request was to make the lock screen change with the home screen... All versions now do this... I have read about bugs people have been experiencing with scorlling and I think I have worked those out as well... Here are the 4 versions available for now.. Please continue to leave me feedback and suggestions and Ill try to continue to update them... I also renamed them to ota today...

the different versions are:

1. ota today... wrapping zen icons,application background stays blue black.

http://www.onthearm.com/otajad/com_p..._ota_today.jad

2. ota today app... wrapping zen icons, application background changes with home background.

http://www.onthearm.com/otajad/com_p..._today_app.jad

3. ota today no wrap... non-wrapping zen icons, application background stays blue black.

http://www.onthearm.com/otajad/com_p...ay_no_wrap.jad

4. ota today no wrap app... non -wrapping zen icons, application background changes with home background.

http://www.onthearm.com/otajad/com_p...o_wrap_app.jad

These are OTA links so please visit them thru your browser... I dont have the ALX file types for these themes so the only way to install is thru ur browser... if you want an email with all 4 direct links to avoid browsing you can email [email protected] from your bb email address and it will autorespond with the links to all my themes... Enjoy....

NEW: m.onthearm.com onThearm.com mobile site... go to there from phone browser... its wap site for downloading themes...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:23 PM
    Excellent theme. Exactly what I wanted... Today, mixed with Zen (icons)
    11-18-08 09:16 PM
    djmarcox !! LOVE LOVE LOVE the ota today app theme.

EXCELLENT WORK!
    11-19-08 12:12 PM
    everything looks really good bro, you did a great job, but if i can suggest one thing, i would love it when you move your curser on the profile icon on the top left all the icons in the L row dissapear. just a suggestion, let me know what you think.
    11-19-08 12:46 PM
    I transferred all my data from my Curve to the Bold. all my old calendar appts are coming is under a gmail calendar and anything new I add is in the blackberry calendar. Nice feature to have color coded calendars, but will your today screen include both?
    11-19-08 08:20 PM
    I am using the new Bold 4.6.0.186 OS. and I am not able to get the calander content to show up in the home screen.
    anyone is having the same issue?
    The Bold keeps different calendars, but only displays the blackberry one. This needs a tweak
    11-19-08 08:23 PM
    Hello to all from Greece!
    This is really good job!!!
    I want to ask if there is a today theme with out any icon, just the old way themes or if someone knows if i can use an old today theme(like 8300 or 8320...) at my bold....
    11-21-08 12:46 AM
    love the theme!
    11-21-08 01:44 AM
    Love the theme with 8 icons and calendar, but 1 request and 1 suggestion. I think if possible, the appointment times should also show. and for my request, if we could get the leather background, i think that's really cool
    11-21-08 03:51 PM
    This is the best today theme I've seen. I'm using it now and it's perfect.
    It's free? What am I missing.
    11-21-08 04:24 PM
535 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD