hi. I seem to have shorter battery life using this today theme. Perhaps it is the constant polling of info from msg and calendar program. anyone else experience that?

thanks.
    11-08-08 11:34 AM
    Great theme! Thanks for sharing!
    11-08-08 05:18 PM
    i really like this theme! but mann i wish u posted this 2 days ago!!! wouldve saved me 7 bucks! i bought da today bold plus theme from jcdesign!! but good job!!
    11-08-08 06:07 PM
    Excellent work, Thanks!!!!
    11-09-08 11:16 AM
    Great themes, I just got the bold and downloaded your 8 icon duo theme with messages and calender. However when I put my cursur over the icons I do not get the text telling me what they are. Also, how do I delete earlier versions of the themes from my list?
    thanks again.
    11-09-08 03:24 PM
    You have to delete through applications option within the Option menu...! from home screen hit the menu button, navigate to options, the select advanced options then select applications. Then pick the theme you'd like to delete then press menu button then delete. It will request that you restart your phone...do so in order to avoid any glitches or delays on the device in the future. After phone restarts...check themes menu to assure that it has been successfully deleted.
    11-09-08 05:30 PM
    thank you, I found it and have made the changes.
    11-09-08 07:07 PM
    Thanks for these! Just what I was looking for!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 07:47 PM
    yeah this theme is slow..uninstalled it
    11-09-08 08:11 PM
    Date/time text and profile shortcut are bigger than ota theme so I deleted it.

11-12-08 07:06 AM
    Great work with the theme! Very well done!

I have a small question - I changed a few email options via the BIS site, and now all of my calender appointments previously shown in the today screen have disappeared. Is there any fix around this??
    11-13-08 04:29 PM
    Great work with the theme! Very well done!

I have a small question - I changed a few email options via the BIS site, and now all of my calender appointments previously shown in the today screen have disappeared. Is there any fix around this??
    you probably have a calendar called "default calendar". You can't have duplicate email as default. Long story short....delete all the entries in the "default calendar" and it will delete by itself. And voila...things will show up on the today theme calendar.
    11-13-08 04:50 PM
    you probably have a calendar called "default calendar". You can't have duplicate email as default. Long story short....delete all the entries in the "default calendar" and it will delete by itself. And voila...things will show up on the today theme calendar.
    I only have the one email account setup, and *i think* these calender entries were made using the default calender, as they don't show up when I switch calender view to my email account. Is your point still valid? If so is there an easy way to delete all entries in one go? Really appreciate your help on this one!!
    Last edited by silence69; 11-13-08 at 05:09 PM.
    11-13-08 04:59 PM
    yeah this theme is slow..uninstalled it
    Have to agree norice big diff in speed, especially backing out apps list

11-13-08 09:08 PM
    djmarcox,

I have your 8 app theme with message and calendar and it looks great! One thing I noticed is the 'new message star' indicator does not disappear off of the mini-message icon after all new messages are viewed.
    11-14-08 05:36 PM
    I have a today theme and is there any way to choose what gets posted on the calender section in the home screen? I put up some dates for next year and those are posted up but nothing current is.

11-14-08 10:02 PM
    This is one of the nicest themes I've ever seen/downloaded. Appreciate you making this available.
    11-14-08 10:41 PM
    This is the best thing ever.
    Just a quick question. Am I right in thinking the Today calendar only looks in one calendar? I have 3 calendars but notice that only one shows up

Any way to get all the calendar entries to show up?
    11-15-08 08:05 AM
    djmarcox,

I have your 8 app theme with message and calendar and it looks great! One thing I noticed is the 'new message star' indicator does not disappear off of the mini-message icon after all new messages are viewed.
    I have this problem occasionally, too. The only fix I've found is doing a battery pull.

11-15-08 08:12 AM
    Loving the themes thanks. For me personally, I'd like one based on the Today theme that has email messages as one part, and SMS separate as another (perhaps 3 unread of each). No calendar. Is it do-able? Would anybody else find this useful?
    11-15-08 03:56 PM
    I'm running your "today-static background-wrapping home icons" theme. I noticed you have an L theme that just has the calender insert and not the messages insert. I prefer the non-L theme icon layout with my own desktop image and just as soon have the resident messages icon on the home screen. Any chance of tweeking this standard today theme to allow removal of the message insert?
    11-15-08 06:04 PM
    nice themes, will dl soon
    11-15-08 07:04 PM
    I only have the one email account setup, and *i think* these calender entries were made using the default calender, as they don't show up when I switch calender view to my email account. Is your point still valid? If so is there an easy way to delete all entries in one go? Really appreciate your help on this one!!
    I'm not a pro like lot of the guys on this forum. But I experienced this just recently. I deleted my gmail account and when I added it back, nothing showed up. I read and found out about the duplicate email. I believe you still have one default and one gmail calendar?

I don't know any how to delete in one shot. I deleted one by one.

Anyway, that's all I know....sorry.
    11-16-08 12:38 AM
    hi, just wondering. i also use the l-theme, but how can i change the vertical icons?
    11-16-08 08:29 AM
    Very nice theme. Thanks for your work.
    11-16-08 11:33 AM
535 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD