thanks.. it's a good one
    05-29-09 07:06 AM
    I was looking for a solid Today theme to view my calender items on a regular basis. This one is great, you have my appreciation and my thanks.
    05-31-09 07:43 PM
    The theme is perfect but is there a way to incease calendar lines in home screen so that we have more items presented?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 03:26 AM
    The theme is perfect but is there a way to incease calendar lines in home screen so that we have more items presented?

I would also love to have more calendar items. It would be great if I could have the whole central screen area for calendar items instead of having Messages above it. I have my email and SMS icons on the bottom six so have no use for any more message notifications. Two calendar items is not enough for me, I really need to be able to see the next six or seven at least.

Also, I will second the call to have the date written in normal font instead of all caps!
    06-03-09 12:35 AM
    After lots of searching finally a very nice theme.
    Thanks
    This is the one I like the best

2. ota today app... wrapping zen icons, application background changes with home background.
    06-04-09 06:55 AM
    thanks! nice simple today theme, clean and working perfectly!
    06-04-09 10:58 AM
    Any chances of increasing the apps icons to 8?

06-05-09 07:07 PM
    I would also love to have more calendar items. It would be great if I could have the whole central screen area for calendar items instead of having Messages above it. I have my email and SMS icons on the bottom six so have no use for any more message notifications. Two calendar items is not enough for me, I really need to be able to see the next six or seven at least.

Also, I will second the call to have the date written in normal font instead of all caps!
    Same here for date in normal font! Please!

Thanks so much!

Anyway we can get precision silver icons?>
    06-06-09 01:12 AM
    Looks nice good job...
    06-06-09 01:14 AM
    good work man...keep it up
    06-07-09 05:35 PM
    these are the best themes,,,after waisting 20 bucks....these are the best
    06-15-09 10:52 PM
    This is the best theme I have used on my Bold (macro). I am having a small problem with this theme though, the top "messages" doesn't get the red asterik when I get a new message. Then when it does light up it does not go out until I reboot, even if I clear everything manually. Is this maybe a problem with my version 4.6? I am still going to use this theme because it is awsome!
    Having the same issue on 2 different Bolds now. Any fix? Version 4.6.0.266
    06-17-09 03:53 PM
    Is there something similar to this for the 83xx series?
    06-19-09 03:33 PM
    this is great...thx so much!
    06-19-09 08:35 PM
    I am needing a today theme with like 6 or 7 entry's for my calendar.. I can not find one anywhere for the bold.. I have tired making my own but the font is always to small and I don't know how to make them bigger.. anyone have a clue were I can get a theme with that many calendar slots
    06-20-09 03:23 PM
    that's what I use in my bold. I love it
    06-22-09 09:05 AM
    I am needing a today theme with like 6 or 7 entry's for my calendar.. I can not find one anywhere for the bold.. I have tired making my own but the font is always to small and I don't know how to make them bigger.. anyone have a clue were I can get a theme with that many calendar slots
    This one has 6.
    ht tp://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-free-precision-zen-themes-curve-os-4-5-boldlike-stormlike-8900like-148771/

sorry, won't let me post the link yet
    06-25-09 08:57 AM
    works great for me, thanks for the awesome work
    06-29-09 03:42 PM
    Hi there,

Could you please sen me the theme for the Blackberry bold with the leather background?

Regards,
    07-01-09 08:15 AM
    Fabulous theme!! Love the wrapping & the app bg being the same as home bg!

07-01-09 09:13 AM
    Marco....thank you for your theme. its the best I have seen. great work. its very stable and does what it seeks to do well.

I have one request/critique. is there anyway to get rid of the tinted black header on the home screen. I dont know about other users, but I find the Tinted Black header makes the screen look smaller than it is and makes the wallpapers less impressive.
    07-01-09 11:39 AM
    Hey there Rwagner304...I too am looking for a theme as such! I want one with larger font for the calender events. Please let me know where you went to get your or which you are using! I'd really appreciate it!

07-02-09 07:52 PM
    Am I doing something wrong or are the OTA links not working? I want this theme.
    07-06-09 11:44 PM
    I've the same problem. I hope onthearm.com is working again soon.
    07-07-09 03:57 AM
    This one has 6.
    ht tp://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-free-precision-zen-themes-curve-os-4-5-boldlike-stormlike-8900like-148771/

sorry, won't let me post the link yet

I wanted to say thank you for this link DKANOOT.. It is always amazing when I can come to crackberry and find what I need from alot of really nice people
    07-07-09 04:33 AM
535 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD