I've got a small request... I'm using the OTA L 8 theme with customizable icons (no animations) and calendar... I think it's a waste to have only 3 calendar items showing when there's clearly room for up to 5. Could you please put out a version with this change incorporated if other people think it's a good idea as well?

You could also post your original files for Plazmic, but I don't think you're going to do that . Thanks either way, awesome work!
    11-22-08 12:15 AM
    I just installed these, tested each of the four and noticed that they really slowed my device down.. switching between apps was slow, pulling up a folder was painfully slow, seemed to really lag.

anyone else have these issues?

I really dig the themes, but they seem to slow my device down way too much.
    11-22-08 01:11 AM
    I just installed these, tested each of the four and noticed that they really slowed my device down.. switching between apps was slow, pulling up a folder was painfully slow, seemed to really lag.

anyone else have these issues?

I really dig the themes, but they seem to slow my device down way too much.
    I installed Today and there is no lag at all.
    Are you running low on memory? If your Bold is running that slow, you've got some major issues way bigger than the theme.
    11-22-08 10:49 AM
    I installed Today and there is no lag at all.
    Are you running low on memory? If your Bold is running that slow, you've got some major issues way bigger than the theme.
    for me, the problem seemed to be multiple mail accounts. When I had my BES account and my yahoo account pulling to the device I had the problems and slowdown. Once I removed my yahoo account (and pulled the battery to get a fresh start) I have now been quite stable with this theme and just my BES account.
    11-25-08 08:26 AM
    Once I removed my yahoo account (and pulled the battery to get a fresh start).
    Odds are it was the battery pull that did it moreso than deleting the email. Did you try a pull before you got rid of Yahoo?
    11-25-08 08:36 AM
    wow i love this theme (the first one)
    is there any way we can change the whatever its called "message/calendar part" to be what we want.. cause my messages are set up differently, with an sms folder.. and i have no messages like emails ever so its pointlessss
    11-25-08 09:26 PM
    I've got a small request... I'm using the OTA L 8 theme with customizable icons (no animations) and calendar... I think it's a waste to have only 3 calendar items showing when there's clearly room for up to 5. Could you please put out a version with this change incorporated if other people think it's a good idea as well?

You could also post your original files for Plazmic, but I don't think you're going to do that . Thanks either way, awesome work!
    I agree. Is it possible to remove the title "CALENDAR" as that also takes place for nothing...
    I will add another request: after removing the title, there should be more space on the right side... Is it possible to make a U theme with calendar showing in the middle?

Thanks man! Other than that I am using ur L theme with just calendar and I love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 02:48 AM
    Gotta chime in here!

Great stuff, dude. Very nice and clean, amazingly fast install too.

Thanks for sharing the freebie with us. Good on ya'!!
    11-26-08 07:21 AM
    Great themes, I just got the bold and downloaded your 8 icon duo theme with messages and calender. However when I put my cursur over the icons I do not get the text telling me what they are.
    I've noticed the same issue. This is especially problematic with the weather app icon (the temp doesn't get displayed...).

Anyone know a workaround to get the temp back?

Thanks
    11-27-08 04:03 PM
    font to small on home screen ?
    11-28-08 03:52 AM
    Anyone notice that at times you get a stuck red asteric on the message folder?
    11-29-08 05:33 PM
    New message indicator
    11-29-08 07:24 PM
    Yup I know what you are talking about... Tried everything including selecting every darn message in my folder, marking them opened... Even though they were already. Also, checked my sms, faceplant etc.

It has happened to me maybe three times in two months... and the only solution to make it go away was a battery pull.

11-29-08 08:10 PM
    I am using your marco 2 no wrap theme! It is excellent! Thanks for your work on these themes!
    11-29-08 11:57 PM
    Yup I know what you are talking about... Tried everything including selecting every darn message in my folder, marking them opened... Even though they were already. Also, checked my sms, faceplant etc.

It has happened to me maybe three times in two months... and the only solution to make it go away was a battery pull.

An easier way to fix this is to go to messages > options > general options > sms and email boxes > change this away from whatever it is (aka from combined to separate, etc.) Then save and go back to your home screen. Then go change it back. Now the red icon should be gone. Works for me at least.

11-30-08 12:13 AM
    An easier way to fix this is to go to messages > options > general options > sms and email boxes > change this away from whatever it is (aka from combined to separate, etc.) Then save and go back to your home screen. Then go change it back. Now the red icon should be gone. Works for me at least.
    Thanks for the tip MasterChief. I've copied your how-to into my Bolds notepad and will refer to it if the same phenomenon were to happen again.

11-30-08 12:30 AM
    NICE! love the today
    12-03-08 10:52 AM
    Great job. Is it possible to make the event line (under calendar/messages on the home screen) font larger (old age eye sight problems)?
    12-03-08 11:33 AM
    great theme, i love it!
    but is it my non-native english or am i too stupid - what's the difference between "wrap" and "non-wrap". what's meant by wrapping ,anyway.. :-)

thnx!
    12-04-08 09:02 AM
    great theme, i love it!
    but is it my non-native english or am i too stupid - what's the difference between "wrap" and "non-wrap". what's meant by wrapping ,anyway.. :-)

thnx!
    "warp" = When you get to the far right icon, if you push over again it will go back to the first icon on the left.

"no-wrap" = When you get to the far right icon, if you push over it will stay on that icon.
    12-04-08 09:07 AM
    "warp" = When you get to the far right icon, if you push over again it will go back to the first icon on the left.

"no-wrap" = When you get to the far right icon, if you push over it will stay on that icon.
    ahhhh, that's it .. i tried both themes but didn't try this.. thnx!
    12-04-08 09:37 AM
    I had emails and sms messages combined but when you get sms messages they wont disappear from the home screen. Any fix to this because I love this theme.
    12-04-08 10:31 PM
    Did anyone notice that the date on the home screen is in all CAPS, yet the date on the screen when you're making calls aren't? Is it just me?
    12-05-08 04:31 AM
    Love the theme

12-11-08 03:16 AM

Same issue here. I can get rid of it with a soft reset ... but then I don't get the indicator when I DO have new messages ... until I do a soft reset ... and then I get the other problem.

However, since the indicator does show correctly along the top bar, I've stopped obsessing over it.
    12-20-08 09:20 AM
535 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD