04-25-09 08:34 PM
30 12
tools
    I didn't set up an Over The Air for this theme as I just made it up real quick. Thanks for reminding me to post it up in the theme section. If I can remember where I put it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ill get it on my macbook tomorrow thanx bunches :-D

03-03-09 09:41 PM
    yeah this isnt a rogers theme
    03-03-09 10:35 PM
    Go to onThearm.com mobile site from your bb browser, for free today themes....
    04-25-09 09:11 AM
    I'm having issues with plazmic 4.7 so I haven't been able to export any of my themes. I'm picking up a new PC today though so I'm hoping 4.7 will play nice with Vista. When/if I get it working I'll get some stuff posted in the theme section. Have you tried looking here yet PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!

04-25-09 12:45 PM
    Yes, I have tried PimpMyBerry, but there isn't an stock Precision theme with the Today view. They all have modified fonts, font sizes, glowing icons, more icons, less icons, or something different. Some of them seem slower than the stock interface as well, unless I'm imagining that. The one you posted above was outstanding - but I'm ideally looking to replace the call log with six application icons.

If you're able to put that together I would be much obliged.
    That theme you are wanting has already been made, I been using since I got my bold it is call Macro2 you can download it from m.onthearm.com right from you bold OTA
    04-25-09 08:34 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD