Great theme...using it a few days now. I have to two things to comment on: one is that it is a bit difficult to view folders with the light background. I actually have to squint to see the folder. No big deal...it could be my old eyes!
    Secondly...whenever I SMS someone....the first message I send out shows up on my today screen when I scroll through the icons. Is it just me...or is this supposed to be the case?
    The sms message in question: did you by chance initiate that message from quicklaunch?
    I have found the same issue on other themes that have a QL botton but only when I send an sms to someone that I have created a shortcut for in QL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 11:06 AM
    [QUOTE=Theme Addiction;2758198]Did you change the folder icon to the Mac folder? There is a glitch on the theme builder that you have to rename the folder and then save and then rename it back to what it was for the custom folder to be shown.

Thanks...I did the renaming and I have the custom folders. Can see it a lot better now!
    06-08-09 12:07 PM
    [QUOTE=Eagles23;2758284]The sms message in question: did you by chance initiate that message from quicklaunch?
    I have found the same issue on other themes that have a QL botton but only when I send an sms to someone that I have created a shortcut for in QL.

Actually, yes...I did use quicklaunch. I have a shortcut SMS to the wife. Whenever I use it...the first message I send hangs there on the Today list. I just delete that message and all is well...but I thought it was strange.
    06-08-09 12:09 PM
    Same here. I too have a shortcut for my wife and find this glitch only happens when initiating the sms via QL.
    If I compose an sms to her in any other way I don't get the glitch.
    Whenever it happenes, I just scroll to it on the today list and delete manually.
    I'm surprise we're the only ones that have mentioned this.

06-08-09 01:08 PM
    I even downloaded the new quicklaunch that just came out (2.0.7) and it does it with that one as well.
    Yes...I am surprised we are the only ones that mentioned this glitch.
    06-08-09 05:09 PM
    I haven't noticed that it was from QL or not. Now I'm gonna have to test it as well...must have something to do with QL and the way RIM made the hidden today items
    06-09-09 05:39 PM
    This theme is my default. It has everything I need - weather icon, profiles icon, quicklaunch icon, % battery meter for a more accurate read on battery life and finally, enough customizable icons on the home screen.
    Th author is also very responsive and was able to fix some minor things for me. Thanks Brian!
    I'm giving this theme a BIG thumbs up.
    Last edited by redzapper; 06-29-09 at 10:27 PM.
    06-29-09 10:24 PM
    any plans on updating the theme>>>
    06-30-09 10:19 AM
    Updating it for what? I was unaware of a issue that needed to be resolved.

06-30-09 10:21 AM
    Oh no issues here ( been using it since release>>its' just the some developers always change things around >>

Thanx again for this great theme
    06-30-09 04:55 PM
    Oh, no I try and iron out everything in the theme before I release it, I don't understand the reasoning behind releasing a theme and then updating it a day or two after for things that should/could have been done pre release. Unless it's things that is a problem with the theme
    06-30-09 08:02 PM
    Oh, no I try and iron out everything in the theme before I release it, I don't understand the reasoning behind releasing a theme and then updating it a day or two after for things that should/could have been done pre release. Unless it's things that is a problem with the theme
    I love your version is the reason why i updated my Mac theme and remade it from the ground up. Just little things that bother me was the media section, since i switch wallpaper alot and scroll thru pics the white border around the toolbar (look at pic sample) that stood out for me but overall i like it since im a wallpaper fanatic.
    06-30-09 11:08 PM
    Huh, never really noticed that on my 8900 but it may be there. Thanks for the kind words though...I know you and me and have had our differences in the past and I hope that things are good.

Your theme looks more like Panther to me personally when I was going for more of the Tiger look. But both are OSX
    07-01-09 07:37 AM
    Updated the theme...should be more stable now. Also adjusted the today text a little, it was a little to far off to the left.

Cruz, I'm still working on the media problem that you posted. I have it almost gone except a little thin bar. I don't think I did that on this update.

**Also Dock only version is down, still working on that**
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 07-06-09 at 02:00 PM.
    07-06-09 01:52 PM
    Nice update.

The wait icon is still a bit too colorful for me but this is still one of the themes I keep on my BB.
    07-07-09 11:06 AM
    very nice looking theme..
    07-08-09 02:40 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD