Can someone out there PLEASE make a sick san diego chargers theme?! Ill donate for sure!!!! And if you could also make a burtonsnowboarding theme?!? Double pay!! Haha thanks so much!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:40 AM
    How much are u willing to pay?

07-07-09 02:55 AM
    theres a good free one at coolblackberrythemes.com
    07-07-09 09:53 AM
    Ill pay for the quality. If its just a basic theme ill donate a few bucks. But the better it is, I'd have no problem with throwin out money!!!!

07-07-09 02:19 PM
    bottom dock? TodayPlus? Hidden Dock? what type of theme are you looking for?
    07-07-09 02:37 PM
    Can someone out there PLEASE make a sick san diego chargers theme?! Ill donate for sure!!!! And if you could also make a burtonsnowboarding theme?!? Double pay!! Haha thanks so much!!!

Hi,

You should check out ZukiMobile my mate emailed them to ask about special requests and they helped him along the way to make him a perfect theme as he wanted it?

think it's just zukimobile.com then just email them from there...
    07-07-09 02:50 PM
    Thanks ill try them out. And any type of theme. Just a nice chargers, amd burton theme dosent matter if its bottom dock, today plus or anything

07-07-09 03:29 PM
    dude i told u theres a free chargers one that is pretty sick, just go to coolblackberrythemes.com
    07-07-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD