I haven't got a lot of experience working with themes, but I do know what I want!

I'm currently running Precision Zen that came on my bold. I would prefer to always have the screen that appears when I hit the menu button, that shows 15 icons, rather than the initial screen that just shows 6 (is that the "today" screen?).

Is there any way I can bypass or delete this screen and just have it always show the second screen with all the icons? Do I need to change themes - if so to which one - or is there a setting or preference I can change somewhere?
    12-19-08 09:34 AM
    I haven't got a lot of experience working with themes, but I do know what I want!

I'm currently running Precision Zen that came on my bold. I would prefer to always have the screen that appears when I hit the menu button, that shows 15 icons, rather than the initial screen that just shows 6 (is that the "today" screen?).

Is there any way I can bypass or delete this screen and just have it always show the second screen with all the icons? Do I need to change themes - if so to which one - or is there a setting or preference I can change somewhere?
    I have heard there is an Icon Theme that does this.
    12-19-08 09:35 AM
    Yah you have to do this through a theme. I think there are some icon themes in the wallpaper/theme thread in this forum. Lots of pages to scroll through, but you'll find some.
    12-19-08 10:34 AM
    Picked up one called "Babybold" through the themes section here that doesn't do exactly what I was looking for but puts 10 icons on the home screen. It has been great!
    12-30-08 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD