ok I am very new to the blackberry bold just got it not long ago, the phone came with two themes. so i move my icons where I want them. Then I change to a different theme all my icons are not where I had them in the same theme! UGH! it was a theme it came with not one i downloaded so how can I switch themes and keep my icons where I want them??
    let me know plz!!! e-mail me if you like jolt19820@yahoo.com
    02-20-09 11:08 PM
    Every theme, stock or third party, has its own settings regarding icon placement and folders. There is no workaround for this. On the plus side, you only have to set this once per theme The berry will remember how you have each theme set and when you do a backup the settings are saved in that file too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 11:14 PM
    Yep, once you have the icons the way you like them for the theme, it should "remember" your settings for the next time when you switch back & forth. Each time you load a new theme, you will have to go through and reset the icons the way you like them. For now, this is our unfortunate burden as crackberry addicts...
    03-23-10 03:49 PM
    This is much better than remembering your icon placement independently f the theme you're using. Not all themes call for the same icon placement. If there's a weather slot, a hidden today, more dock icons than default, etc. I really do think it's a good thing that it remembers a different arrangement for each theme you use. It takes a couple minutes to set up with each new theme, but it's worth it IMHO.
    03-23-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD