• $2.00

44 31.43%
  • Free

69 49.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
09-10-09 12:11 PM
35 12
tools
    Not sure about the other theme developers out there but if you purchase one of my themes I allow you to get a different version later for free.
    Well, that is very decent of you Daniel.
    01-20-09 10:23 AM
    I put free to see what the people want..does not mean that I cant have my own opinion now does it?
    Not at all...i was just confused..

Like I said I love your themes both Free and Premium and with your $2 themes you are giving a great deal.

Keep up the good work...

Oh and I did my own theme last night but there are so many issues with it i dont think I will ever be able to "charge" for mine lol
    01-20-09 02:01 PM
    I really want to pay ppl for their work on these themes but i got some problems with paypal b4 because of my country. For this reason i said free,sory
    02-28-09 02:31 PM
    My first thought is: Unless the theme has some crazy nice features, I dont think any theme with stock icons/banners should be a pay theme. Anyone is capable of hoping into plazmic and changing some fonts and wallpapers.
    And I have seen a ton of this going on.

The best themes out there I feel are worth 3-7 bucks but there are a lot of people charging for their themes when it may not be justified.
    02-28-09 05:07 PM
    Like many of you I think it depends on what you are getting for the money. I really question all of the themes for the 8900 that have been sold as they were created with a beta version of Plazmic. Selling themes that you know have a few bugs is not the right thing to do.
    02-28-09 07:34 PM
    For me...it depends on the end product...but I guess with themes you have purchase it first pr wait for feedback from others on things such as lag, etc...

I bought the analog theme recently. As much as it looks cool..I had issues with it appeared when using BBM or other instant messaging apps...true to say, I had hardly use it now... so waste of money

I use redzapper's 3GBold theme most of the time and love it. I donated accordingly to show my appreciation for a stable and fantastic theme.
    09-09-09 09:17 AM
    it depends on how good the theme is. if it works really well and looks like a lot of time was spent on it to make it perform awesome, ill pay the 7 bones.
    09-09-09 09:38 AM
    I'll pay up to $5
    09-09-09 09:39 AM
    $3, IMO. But I'd rather put the bucks on donations when You find a theme that actually works well for You. My #1 favorite is a free one, even if it has room for improvements I find much more functional than the ones i have bought. International character support in the today area is a huge issue for me and it is really hard for me to see in the screen shots if they are supported. So if I buy one and they are not supported I have to hope that the developer will update them to do so.
    Free themes followed up by donations, or a trial period (I only need 1 hour) to see if it meets expectations would the ideal setup. (But I guess trial periods are not technically possible)

Br Mio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 01:58 PM
    Nothing should exceed $5 in my opinion, it's like paying for a app once you go over that amount and with themes you can't even give it a trial run. There's nothing worse than buying a theme only to find out it doesn't work on your device or that it lags like crazy.
    09-10-09 12:11 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD