Guys do you know an alternative to the themes provided by onthearm.com, it seems that his homepage is gone already, tried to access it but without success. I've just wiped my BB because of the BBM 5.0 which does not work well.

Until today I have been in search for the perfect themes and willing to pay it but I cannot find any themes that suit my criteria that onthearm.com has provided. I don't need funny icons and whatsoever. Just need my calendar items to be posted on the home screen (today themes)

Looking forward for your suggestions.
    07-20-09 04:37 AM
    I am looking for the same thing. If you find something, please let me know..
    07-20-09 05:27 AM
    Guys do you know an alternative to the themes provided by onthearm.com, it seems that his homepage is gone already, tried to access it but without success. I've just wiped my BB because of the BBM 5.0 which does not work well.

Until today I have been in search for the perfect themes and willing to pay it but I cannot find any themes that suit my criteria that onthearm.com has provided. I don't need funny icons and whatsoever. Just need my calendar items to be posted on the home screen (today themes)

Looking forward for your suggestions.
    Heres another site that has some of the same themes as onthearm.com.

Hulksters Bold Themes
    07-20-09 09:44 AM
    Try these guys:
    Welcome to SixTen Web Design! 9000/Bold Themes

Their Storm for Bold is pretty good...
    07-20-09 10:59 AM
    Wow dude the hulkster theme is perfect!! Thanks a lot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD