ok, so I made a theme on plazmik Theme Builder and downloaded a few. So all was going well until I downloaded them via application loader.

I chose the ALX file, with the COD file in the same folder, and the application loader said it installed correctly.

I rebooted my Bold.

Then, when i went to settings>options>theme but i only saw the ones that had come preloaded. I also looked under applications and downloads but didnt see anything. However, when i went to settings>options>advanced options>applications I saw the theme as an application, but I dont know how to use it as a theme.

I also tried putting it on there via mass storage mode and then downloading it and the same exact thing happened.

If you see any mistake in my process or if there is some editing I need to do before I try to install the themes, please let me know by replying to this post!

Thanks in advance!
    12-23-08 04:27 PM
    It may have something to do with your operating system selected in the Theme builder not matching with the one thats on your phone....

I'm not sure but this happened to me a couple of times and that seemed to fix it.
    12-23-08 08:24 PM