Okay.

So there is probably 1000 threads about this. And I have read them all, I promise you.

It's 5am, and I am going to fix this before I go to sleep!

My problem:
    I created a theme, with some very picky fonts and setups, etc. for myself. Tossed some backgrounds in, changed some colors. Yay.
    Then I moved on, and made a svg file with 7 icons on my bottom dock, evenly horizontally spaced out, and aligned them to the bottom.
    Then I made a single theme button up top, normal 80x80 size, for a weather app.
    Tossed in a today area. Shazam.

Well, the Weather app on banner works great. It's crisp and clear.
    However, what DOESNT work great... Is the icon resizing for the home screen icons.

SO, my question to you guys is: Is there a way in Plazmic to have it automatically scale the icons down to whatever % I set it to, only on the home screen? I tried changing the X and Y values of them, and it just seemed to cut off the edges of the icons. I also tried using the scale by 50% normal animation, and it only left every icon with a small corner showing.

I'm trying scale by 100% now, as I read that in another thread, but I have a feeling it is not going to work. At all.

There must be an easier way to just scale the size of the icons on the home screen???
    09-18-09 06:16 AM
    You'll probably get a batter response in the Theme Developers Forum.
    09-18-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD