hi everyone, looking for a bit of software that allows me to create my own themes, cant seem to find much info from searching

can any one help please/
    03-22-09 05:10 PM
    hi everyone, looking for a bit of software that allows me to create my own themes, cant seem to find much info from searching

can any one help please/
    Ye u can download plazmic theme developer 4.7 and you'll b able to make themes
    for any phone with os over 4.2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:20 PM
    Plazmic 4.7 is free too. Its actually put out by RIM. I'm still playing with it myself. I wanna make myself a theme and some for my friends someday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:24 PM

can any one help please/
    Google Plazmic 4.7

That is the theme making software (PC only)

Have fun with it
    03-22-09 05:27 PM
    is it easy to use. Just installed it and had a quick look. Can you load existing themes into it? I just want to edit a couple of icons...
    03-23-09 08:55 AM
    And there's a Theme Developer's forum on this site.
    03-23-09 08:56 AM
    oooh Id better check it out.. Cheers BT
    03-23-09 08:57 AM
    is it easy to use. Just installed it and had a quick look. Can you load existing themes into it? I just want to edit a couple of icons...
    Only in the unlikely event the person who created the theme has provided the .thm file, which is what themes created in Theme Builder are saved as. The .jad and .alx files are exported from Theme Builder so you can actually load the theme into a BB, but you can't load those files into Theme Builder for editing.
    03-23-09 10:11 AM
    Only in the unlikely event the person who created the theme has provided the .thm file, which is what themes created in Theme Builder are saved as. The .jad and .alx files are exported from Theme Builder so you can actually load the theme into a BB, but you can't load those files into Theme Builder for editing.
    Ah right. So .thm is the project. The theme builder equivelant of a .psd.

Cheers for that.
    03-23-09 10:18 AM
    Ah right. So .thm is the project. The theme builder equivelant of a .psd.

Cheers for that.
    If you cruise on over to pimpmyberry.com, there is at one least helpful theme guy who has posted a couple of .thm files to go with his themes (mostly as a learning project).
    03-23-09 11:34 AM
    does anybody know how to resize and move the applications on the main home screen
    03-23-09 06:16 PM
    do u have to download plazmic through the PC or is it an application for your BB?
    03-23-09 07:00 PM
    do u have to download plazmic through the PC or is it an application for your BB?
    its an application for your PC
    03-23-09 07:12 PM
    I have never been able to edit a theme even though the file says plazmic, there has to be a thm file attached.
    03-23-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD