Hey everyone, here's another theme that I made for myself and decided to share. I will post the wallpapers from the screen shots at the bottom of this post. Huge thanks to BBBM for hosting, and ATLROCKERGIRL for testing.

There are four variations of the theme to choose from: no weather, no weather + hidden today, weather, and weather + hidden today. It features a shortcut to "options" behind the battery meter, "clock" behind the time, "manage connections" behind the network signal, and "calendar" behind the date at the bottom. There is also a shortcut to Quick Launch via the space bar. The battery will turn bright blue while charging, and the menus/new message indicator are the same color. The fonts are all user customizable, and there is a weather slot on the lock screen. The app screen wallpaper is locked to the default precision one, and I'm sorry for that, but it's a feature of the new Theme Builder that I can't get around.

The navigation is fairly straight-forward. If you download a version with hidden today included, all slots will show the "today preview", as will the calendar shortcut at the bottom of the screen. You won't, however, be able to access those entries from the calendar shortcut, or from the sixth icon if you have the weather + hidden today version. The top banner can be reached from the first or sixth icons, but if you have an application assigned to either of those that requires the hidden today function you'll have to scroll up through your entries to get there.

***Note that you must have your weather application set as the first icon on the app screen***

No Weather:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/T...ext__9000_.jad

No Weather + Hidden Today:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/T...__9000__HT.jad

Weather:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/T...t__9000__W.jad

Weather + Hidden Today:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/T..._9000__WHT.jad

--Here is the wallpaper from my screenshot. I cannot remember where I got it (Photobucket I think, but can't be sure), so if the original photographer sees this and wants it removed let me know and I will do so immediately.--

Last edited by JayKayBee; 12-11-09 at 08:04 PM.
    12-11-09 08:00 PM
    No replies yet.. Allow me to be the first! Loving how this looks
    12-11-09 08:21 PM
    Looks great really nice and simple!
    12-11-09 08:25 PM
    Thanks guys. Glad you like.
    12-11-09 08:29 PM
    Cool theme, I'll give them a try.
    12-11-09 09:06 PM
    Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 10:20 PM
    looks great.. thx for sharing
    12-12-09 07:47 AM
    Another brilliant theme Jaykay. Please keep up the excellent work.
    12-12-09 09:06 AM
    Well done. Looks great!
    12-12-09 09:28 AM
    Thank you all.

12-12-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks! Nice work.

12-12-09 11:15 PM
    love the wallpaper...it's my new one now...
    12-13-09 01:01 AM
    You're welcome lak611.

12-14-09 12:44 PM
    This is the coolest wallpaper ever.,
    12-14-09 02:20 PM
    Very nice!
    12-14-09 03:26 PM
    Thanks.
    12-14-09 04:44 PM
    love the wallpaper...it's my new one now...
    This is the coolest wallpaper ever.,
    Definitely a pretty picture.
    12-14-09 04:44 PM
    Terrific theme on device (ie. better than I thought from the screen shots).
    Any chance for an OS 5.0 version?
    12-19-09 04:23 PM
    Excellent theme!!

regards..
    12-19-09 06:17 PM
    Terrific theme on device (ie. better than I thought from the screen shots).
    Any chance for an OS 5.0 version?
    Excellent theme!!

regards..
    Thank you both, and maybe at some point I'll do an OS 5.0 version Sheldon, but it won't be for a while if I do. My computer is randomly erasing various theme files of mine so I'm having to go back and redo them. This one went missing yesterday.
    12-19-09 07:48 PM
    JKB,

I've been test driving the theme for the past week and it's working great. In the spirit of constructive criticism, I just wanted to suggest one additional standard item on the main screen: profiles. I find I need to change the profiles frequently and like to have easy access. Once again, thanks for a wonderfully simple, beautiful and easy to use theme. Cheers!
    12-19-09 10:06 PM
    JKB,

I've been test driving the theme for the past week and it's working great. In the spirit of constructive criticism, I just wanted to suggest one additional standard item on the main screen: profiles. I find I need to change the profiles frequently and like to have easy access. Once again, thanks for a wonderfully simple, beautiful and easy to use theme. Cheers!
    The reason that I didn't add the profiles icon was because I made this theme for myself and I don't use it. I have dialing from homescreen turned off, which allows for a lot of keyboard shortcuts to be used, so all I have to do is press "F" and profiles comes up.

12-20-09 12:51 PM
    JKB,

Still loving it! I did notice that the date at the bottom of the main screen gets cut off when it is a Wednesday in December with two digits... Just letting you know.
    12-30-09 02:07 PM
    JKB,

Still loving it! I did notice that the date at the bottom of the main screen gets cut off when it is a Wednesday in December with two digits... Just letting you know.
    Hmmm that's odd. It isn't happening on my phone. I'll look into it.
    12-30-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD