So as the title says, dannieloco needs testers for his "Snow Leopard" theme

The OTA can by found on my blog
    My Blackberry, My Life

Be sure to leave comments about the theme!!!
    Last edited by candy84; 03-03-10 at 08:24 AM.
    03-03-10 07:53 AM
    Looks awesome
    03-03-10 08:18 AM
    I wasn't sure what to expect . . . but overall I like the theme. The transparent menus are great. My preference would be to have the font for each icon a little smaller as well as the icons. It feels a little like a large-print version.

The one odd thing I did notice was that the icon for the top right of the screen was set as the first icon in the second row of the homescreen. All other themes I've used, the first icon (in the first row) has always been the off-set icon. I also noticed that with my weather icon in the top right, the conditions, don't come up rather the application name shows up. The screenshot you have posted shows "cloudy" rather than the application name.

Other than that, I do like the theme and will likely keep it up for a bit.

Thanks!
    03-03-10 11:13 AM
    I wasn't sure what to expect . . . but overall I like the theme. The transparent menus are great. My preference would be to have the font for each icon a little smaller as well as the icons. It feels a little like a large-print version.

The one odd thing I did notice was that the icon for the top right of the screen was set as the first icon in the second row of the homescreen. All other themes I've used, the first icon (in the first row) has always been the off-set icon. I also noticed that with my weather icon in the top right, the conditions, don't come up rather the application name shows up. The screenshot you have posted shows "cloudy" rather than the application name.

Thanks!
    I can't help with the actual theme itself...you will have to wait for dannieloco's response. But as far as the weather app, the same thing happened to me as well. All you have to do is go into the app, settings, and just re input "condition" . Once you exit and save, it will work again.
    03-03-10 11:22 AM
    Thanks for the tip! I did as you suggested and viola! It's exactly what I want. If only those icons were a bit smaller . . .
    03-03-10 11:42 AM

Thanks!
    Hey,

So this theme was intentionally made with bigggg icons. It's purposely made this way to show off the high resolution icons and the High Def screen on the the BOLD and 8900's. I knew it would be different than many themes available which is another reason why I did it. Also, in regards to the slot that the weather icons sits on, I choose the 7th slot simply because it's preference. I know you said you're used to having ur icons hold the weather in the 1st slot, but many themes I've used for my 8900 have had it on the 7th slot. In the end, it really doesnt matter.. I think Ill leave it that way since it's already set that way..

In addition to Candy's post, please note that the OTA posted on her blog is
    1: Beta (for the next 2 weeks)
    2: meant for the 9000 running OS 5

Like she said, it'd be nice to read feedback from you guys before I make it official. I have hotkeys enabled on it. If you press $ = SMS/MMS will open, and spacebar activates QuickLaunch. The final version will contain

F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles
    X = Poynt
    Y = Yelp
    Z = Google Maps
    W = SearchIt (google Searchbar)

Feel free to check out the link on my signature for more details..

Screenshots are appreciated

Enjoy!
    03-03-10 01:14 PM
    Thanks for your response. The big icons aren't that big of a deal. Overall I really do like the theme. My home is practically an ALL MAC home, so having this theme is only fitting. Out of the other MAC-like themes I've seen, yours truly trumps them all. And the wallpaper that pops up when the phone rings is a nice touch. Thanks again. For now, this theme remains on the crackB.
    03-03-10 02:06 PM
    I don't mind the big icons AT ALL, but would like for the fonts on the home screen for the Messages and Calendar entries to be much smaller.
    03-03-10 04:51 PM
    I will pass. It has a HUGE memory leak. I installed it and let my phone just sit there for 1 hour with only answering a couple of emails. My app memory went from 21mb to 8 mb.
    03-03-10 07:03 PM
    Not trying to be rude, but I doubt its the theme killin ur memory. The theme is well put together.. And I haven't used complex hidden docks or sliding anything. The theme is pretty much a modded zen theme. Not sure what apps ur running but I'd look that way for the culprit. Lol. Eitherway, thanks for trying out the theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 07:06 PM
    Not trying to be rude, but I doubt its the theme killin ur memory. The theme is well put together.. And I haven't used complex hidden docks or sliding anything. The theme is pretty much a modded zen theme. Not sure what apps ur running but I'd look that way for the culprit. Lol. Eitherway, thanks for trying out the theme

I have been running the same Mini 14 theme for the past 2 weeks and my app memory goes down 5-6 mb max over a 24 hour period. I only restart my Bold every 2-3 days at most. The only thing extra I added was this theme.

Maybe my Bold is just weird.
    03-03-10 07:14 PM
    I love this theme. I am getting a blackberry real soon, and if I get a MAC OS theme, it'll be this.
    03-03-10 08:06 PM
    http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...ow_Leopard.jad

That ^ link on your blog for the theme does not work unfortunately. It says the following:

Page not found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed,
    had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
    - Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.
    HTTP 404 - File not found
    04-02-10 08:30 PM
    Can someone upload it somewhere else? If you've got the .jad file saved somewhere? Really want to start using the theme, it looks amazing
    04-02-10 08:41 PM
    I will post the link here later today. I'm away from my computer and don't remember the exact link to it. My blog will be up and running soon anough

04-03-10 04:22 AM
    I will post the link here later today. I'm away from my computer and don't remember the exact link to it. My blog will be up and running soon anough
    Okay no probs theme looks awesome! The link is on my first post, I found it from that blog.

Last edited by Dubstepa; 04-03-10 at 11:30 AM.
    04-03-10 11:26 AM
    Has the link been disabled? I'm unable to download it.

04-03-10 11:44 PM
    Has the link been disabled? I'm unable to download it.

I am still unable to download it either, you can download it for other blackberry's such as the 8900 if you do a google search but, the link is still not working for the 9000.

04-04-10 08:39 AM
    Hi!
    Happy Esatern! Greetings from Curacao here in the Caribbean.
    I sure would like to test this theme BUT when I go to the OTA link is shows me, Page not found....so I guess I can't.
    Actually I was waiting for a theme like this one for my Bold 9000.

04-04-10 10:34 AM
    Hi!
    Happy Esatern! Greetings from Curacao here in the Caribbean.
    I sure would like to test this theme BUT when I go to the OTA link is shows me, Page not found....so I guess I can't.
    Actually I was waiting for a theme like this one for my Bold 9000.
    Same here mate, I've been waiting for a few days now. The OTA link doesn't work for me neither, it just says page not found. Quite eager to test this but unable to unfortunately.

04-04-10 06:31 PM
    So as the title says, dannieloco needs testers for his "Snow Leopard" theme

The OTA can by found on my blog
    My Blackberry, My Life

Be sure to leave comments about the theme!!!
    Is the OTA link still on My Blackberry, My Life ?
    04-05-10 12:12 PM
    HERE IT IS

http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...ow_Leopard.jad
    It's not a BETA anymore..
    ENJOY!
    04-05-10 01:17 PM
    Danieloco, I just downloaded ur theme and is awesomeeeeeee dam I am happy with it.... Thank u.

I was wondering the following , would it be possible to make a theme from the caribbean, like the beach, icons like a coconut, cocktails etc...? Is just a thought... If u need some nice pics from the Beach, sun set etc let me know...is where I live...thanks

04-05-10 03:46 PM
    Danieloco, I just downloaded ur theme and is awesomeeeeeee dam I am happy with it.... Thank u.

I was wondering the following , would it be possible to make a theme from the caribbean, like the beach, icons like a coconut, cocktails etc...? Is just a thought... If u need some nice pics from the Beach, sun set etc let me know...is where I live...thanks

What do you think of this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/ne...-8900-a-240292
    04-05-10 03:52 PM
    Absolutely Wonderful, amazing and Super to bad there is not for the BOLD . Great work...I just downloaded on mz wifes Jave and is great.
    Thanks

04-05-10 04:32 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD