I'm looking for a theme that is just like the standard AT&T theme, but the bottom icons are hidden until I move the trackball or do something else. Anyone know of a theme like this?
    11-05-09 08:14 AM
    That's the idea I started out with when I made this theme. It's evolved a little since then Your welcome to use it and see what you think. Sorry I don't have the OTA link instead you'll have to download the zipped Folder and use the Desktop Manager to install it. Just choose to add programs and open the .alx file from the extracted folder.

Theme with personal wallpaper OTA Link

Last edited by Fibofan; 12-09-09 at 03:15 PM.
    11-05-09 09:59 AM
    That's the idea I started out with when I made this theme. It's evolved a little since then Your welcome to use it and see what you think. Sorry I don't have the OTA link instead you'll have to download the zipped Folder and use the Desktop Manager to install it. Just choose to add programs and open the .alx file from the extracted folder.
    Thanks!! I'll give it a try.
    11-05-09 10:00 AM
    If anyone downloaded and installed this theme can you leave some feedback as to what you think of it? I made all the changes I could think of bit I'm not sure what other improvements it needs, if any... I was going for kind of a full screen but with 12 hidden icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 10:56 AM
    OK I got the OTA link up for anyone interested in trying this theme

Here it is OTA LINK
    11-12-09 12:10 PM
    Ive tried it and while I love the look of it it needs some work. Some of the icons stay lit after you've scrolled over them so you will have just a floating icon on your screen. Some of the light up halfway, and it seems pretty buggy and laggy. I love the look of it and if you could fix some of those issues it would definitely be a keeper.
    11-12-09 06:15 PM
    Hmmmm... facinating. I haven't had any of those problems on my Bold. I wonder if it has something to do with the OS? Are you running a 4.6 or 5.0 on your Bold?
    11-12-09 06:34 PM
    I'm still running 4.6
    11-12-09 07:03 PM
    i love this theme, best one i've found yet to show off my wallpapers!!
    03-05-10 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD