Theme name: SymBerry
    Theme author: Jason Calhoun
    Theme credits: N/A
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Bold OS 4.6
    Download Link(s): Get it here, at the Crackberry store
    Theme Cost: $7.00
    Description: A Symbian style today theme combined with the familiar feel of Blackberry. There are a total of 9 fixed icons on the homescreen, each one pointing to useful applications that keeps you in touch with all of your vital information.

01-04-09 04:07 PM
    Maybe if the icons were customizable it would be worth $7.00. I like the style though. Make it customizable, at least the 7 home screen icons and I'll consider it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 11:47 AM
    Maybe if the icons were customizable it would be worth $7.00. I like the style though. Make it customizable, at least the 7 home screen icons and I'll consider it.

Unfortunately those icons can not be made customizable. However I would be glad to send anyone a customized copy if they purchase this theme.

Fwd me your order number and what icons you want displayed and I'll have an OTA link ready for you the same day. But please remember that I can only customize default icons, not 3rd party icons.
    01-05-09 01:01 PM
    Great Stuff Jason
    01-05-09 05:55 PM
    Great Stuff Jason
    Thank you
    01-05-09 07:13 PM
    Figured out why you can't make it customizable. Its bc the home screen icons are small than the application screen icons. So, if you wanted to, you could make the same theme with 4 icons and it could be customizable.

01-06-09 03:00 PM
    Figured out why you can't make it customizable. Its bc the home screen icons are small than the application screen icons. So, if you wanted to, you could make the same theme with 4 icons and it could be customizable.

Thats not the reason. The method used for my symberry style has nothing to do with the number of icons displayed. I could have 4 or 20 icons and they still arent user costomizable. The only way to make it appear the way it is, restricts user constimization..no way around it.

Trust me, if there was a way to do it, i would much rather have it customizable. But as with all of my themes, I will make slight for my customers adjustments when they purchase them.
    01-07-09 04:33 PM
    LOL. Okay partner.

01-07-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD