Hello again all, in order to keep things a bit more organized and easy to follow I started this thread. I had no idea this many people would be interested in these themes or I would have been a little more organized from the start. There are many creators out there who make some pretty nifty themes but I'm a simplistic person so I like to make subtle changes to the original. As a note, there are some icons that I have not got around to resizing so you may encounter a few that are normal size still. Most of which are setup icons, put 'em in a folder and hide 'em. Also, 3rd party applications will not resize, there is currently no way to make that happen. Without further ado....

The "Half" theme

OTA Download: Half Theme

The "Half Side" theme

OTA Download: Half Side theme

The "Half Today Plus" theme

OTA Download: Half Today Plus theme

The "Side" theme(these icons are 2/3 normal size)

OTA Download: Side theme

The "L" theme

OTA Download: L theme

Here's the downloads if you'd prefer to load them through the Desktop Manager.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 12-15-08 at 01:14 PM.
    12-15-08 11:29 AM
    MAkes me want a Bold!! They are very nice.
    12-15-08 11:30 AM
    Got anything for the Flip (8220)?
    12-15-08 11:31 AM
    Are the icons fixed, or can you reorganize them to what order you want?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 11:32 AM
    They are all movable, as they take the first 10 icons. However it does not re-size 3rd party apps. Therefore CB, Viigo, and Weatherbug, etc all are full size icons next to the half size stock ones. Not too good but otherwise it is a great theme!
    12-15-08 11:36 AM
    Downloaded the L theme

Thanks a million Super Loopy

12-15-08 11:37 AM
    You can reorganize til your heart's content. Other than the Today plus theme, the messages and calendar are fixed.
    12-15-08 11:37 AM
    Are you using the default font on these themes?
    12-15-08 12:29 PM
    My one question is what shows on the lock screen if I switch to a custom wallpaper rather than the default?
    12-15-08 12:46 PM
    Are you using the default font on these themes?
    Yes

My one question is what shows on the lock screen if I switch to a custom wallpaper rather than the default?
    I set all backgrounds to default so that whatever image you have as your background should also show as your lock screen.
    12-15-08 12:48 PM
    Thanks for the great themes man

Great work

Did I mention thank you?
    12-15-08 12:53 PM
    Good job SL! Welldone! Also, moved to the 9000 Themes forum.
    Last edited by Garz; 12-15-08 at 01:00 PM.
    12-15-08 12:56 PM
    Thanks all!!

Sorry 'bout putting it in the wrong forum Garz. Just seems like no one knows this forum is here and things get forgotten.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 12-15-08 at 01:27 PM.
    12-15-08 01:24 PM
    Yes

I set all backgrounds to default so that whatever image you have as your background should also show as your lock screen.
    Thank you! That was my only OCD complaint about the original version of the side theme. I will grab it again now. Thanks for all the work you put into them.
    12-15-08 07:22 PM
    Super Loopy, you truly are super!!!

Thanks for the themes, again. Love the 2/3 side theme.
    The update that you made now allows the wallpaper to show when the handset is locked. Nice one!

I see that you've added an L theme. It's what I was using before the side theme you made (the difference being that your one allows for more of the wallpaper to be seen). I'm going to try this one out for a day and see how I get on.

Thanks for sharing!
    12-15-08 07:33 PM
    Thanks for all your compliments. I'm pretty OCD myself when it comes to things being centered or in the correct position so if there's anything that comes up feel free to mention it here.

Thanks again all!
    12-15-08 09:08 PM
    loving the half one!!!
    12-15-08 09:53 PM
    It makes me happy to see everyone enjoying the themes! Thanks again for all your kind words and keep the suggestions coming. I'm always open to new things.
    12-16-08 06:40 AM
    SL - These themes are the best! Very clean and functional!!

However, since you asked I do have a thought on making a couple modifications to the 1/2 theme.

In addition to having a spot for the weather eye application in the top right corner I would also want the messages and calendar items to appear on the screen only when you have that icon selected on the bottom. I've seen other themes do it so I think it can be done. I like the "today" option but feel this method would free the screen up more but still provide a quick view to new messages and appointments.

Again, great job and let us know where we can make a donation for your hard work!!!
    12-16-08 07:59 AM
    Thanks a bunch bro

12-16-08 08:10 AM
    SL - These themes are the best! Very clean and functional!!

However, since you asked I do have a thought on making a couple modifications to the 1/2 theme.

In addition to having a spot for the weather eye application in the top right corner I would also want the messages and calendar items to appear on the screen only when you have that icon selected on the bottom. I've seen other themes do it so I think it can be done. I like the "today" option but feel this method would free the screen up more but still provide a quick view to new messages and appointments.

Again, great job and let us know where we can make a donation for your hard work!!!
    Hmmm, yes, that would be nice. I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the suggestion.
    12-16-08 11:16 AM
    Thanks all!!

Sorry 'bout putting it in the wrong forum Garz. Just seems like no one knows this forum is here and things get forgotten.

No problem. Many users do not realize that we have a forum for each models theme now. Its pretty new. No worries
    12-16-08 11:22 AM
    Nice themes, but the thing I noticed is that any icon you use for apps, such as the CB app is way larger than the other icons.

12-16-08 12:13 PM
    can these be used on a curve? if not, do you have a calendar theme for the curve? (8350)
    12-16-08 12:49 PM
    Hmmm, yes, that would be nice. I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the suggestion.

Great...Looking forward to the next revision.....

Now, where do we send donations!
    12-16-08 12:55 PM
144 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD