I had to wipe my device a few days ago and lost all of my themes. I have been searching all over for this Storm theme that I had downloaded months ago. Finally found it again tonight and thought I would share.

Welcome to SixTen Web Design! � StormAttempt for Bold

It has rollover for your email, SMS, and calendar. Best theme I have used as you have 12 icons in two rows on the home screen. The link is for OTA download. If the rollover is not your thing, they have a few other versions available without it. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.
    05-24-09 07:10 PM
    Over 200 views and no comments? Trust me - download this app, you won't be sorry. The rollover feature alone makes this app awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 09:44 PM
    i just downloaded, very very nice. there is some minor overlap when highlighting the profile icon, but besides that very good. this is also a very memory friendly theme as my memory has gone up almost 5mb when its selected.
    05-25-09 11:46 PM
    Thanks for sharing.
    05-26-09 12:10 AM
    does it come with today?
    05-26-09 08:01 AM
    i just downloaded, very very nice. there is some minor overlap when highlighting the profile icon, but besides that very good. this is also a very memory friendly theme as my memory has gone up almost 5mb when its selected.
    Yep - mine went up almost 4.5mb when active. The other versions are pretty good too, but I LOVE the rollover.
    05-26-09 09:48 AM
    does it come with today?
    It has rollover for the calendar, sms, and messages icon - so I guess you could say it has "today".
    05-26-09 09:49 AM
    any chance that you might be able to just, keep it at 6 icons on the Home screen, than flood my whole screen?
    05-29-09 12:14 AM
    Great theme. Its what I'm using at the moment.
    05-31-09 04:06 PM
    Looks awesome.. downloading right now. I don't get what's roll over vs non roll over?
    06-03-09 03:50 PM
    Thanks for sharing the theme. Looks great. I like the double rows.
    06-08-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD