any love for curve 8900?
    patience grasshopper....

soon...
    07-21-09 06:26 AM
    Pardon my ignorance but i am really new to blackberry stuff and need help! i've downloaded the theme looks great but what does bottom dock mean? and what are the today plus features? also there seems to be an icon on the upper right of the screen just below the signal strength what is that for? help the newbie crack this please!
    07-21-09 06:43 AM
    Bottom Dock - icons in a row at the bottom

Today Plus - when you have a calendar icon or the messages icon highlighted, your calendar or unread messages will show on the screen

icon in the top right is meant for a weather app
    07-21-09 07:49 AM
    Bottom Dock - icons in a row at the bottom

Today Plus - when you have a calendar icon or the messages icon highlighted, your calendar or unread messages will show on the screen

icon in the top right is meant for a weather app
    excellent! thanks for enlightening me!
    07-21-09 07:52 AM
    This is definitely a killer theme !! I'm loving' the colors, the layout, the icons... what's not to love!

If you ever decide to port this over to being a Storm theme, I'd buy it for sure!
    07-21-09 11:19 AM
    This is definitely a killer theme !! I'm loving' the colors, the layout, the icons... what's not to love!

If you ever decide to port this over to being a Storm theme, I'd buy it for sure!
    I'll get to the other BB models - eventually.

All my themes will be free. If anyone feels the urge to donate, please use the money to buy your mom or loved one a rose instead
    07-21-09 11:35 AM
    Please! You need to make this for the 8900!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 12:06 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry Storm and I like this theme. I downloaded it to my blackberry and also try to install it from my computer but I am unsure how to get it to display in themes as a choice.

Any help would be great.
    Thanks
    07-21-09 01:13 PM
    This theme is for the Bold and will not work on a Storm.
    07-21-09 02:26 PM
    Very nice functional & lookin' theme. One thing I'm confused about is my old theme had a cell icon for me to tap so I could recent and pass numbers calls. This theme [on my phone] doesn't hv 1 so I hv @ hit a # key and then delete # 2 c list of calls. Any recommendations 2 make this easier or is it just me? Thnx!
    07-21-09 02:55 PM
    How do you download the theme?
    07-21-09 03:59 PM
    Ok, I read the entire thread and I don't believe that I missed the question or answer. So, I re-downloaded the theme as I saw there was an undated 7/20. After I updated everything is fine BUT the second icon from the left (Email Icon) has disappeared. When I scroll over to it, it shows up as though its blacked out but you can see it. How do I get it to show the normal icon? I've re-downloaded the theme three times and it’s still gone/hiding.
    07-21-09 04:43 PM
    Ok, I read the entire thread and I don't believe that I missed the question or answer. So, I re-downloaded the theme as I saw there was an undated 7/20. After I updated everything is fine BUT the second icon from the left (Email Icon) has disappeared. When I scroll over to it, it shows up as though its blacked out but you can see it. How do I get it to show the normal icon? I've re-downloaded the theme three times and it�s still gone/hiding.
    Screenshot please.
    07-21-09 06:16 PM
    Very nice functional & lookin' theme. One thing I'm confused about is my old theme had a cell icon for me to tap so I could recent and pass numbers calls. This theme [on my phone] doesn't hv 1 so I hv @ hit a # key and then delete # 2 c list of calls. Any recommendations 2 make this easier or is it just me? Thnx!
    That is the call log icon that by default is hidden. Click Show All (I don't remember which folder I found it in but it is there and can be brought out.)
    07-21-09 06:19 PM
    Screenshot please.
    Here you go!
    07-21-09 06:37 PM
    Looks awesome! Don't know why I bother paying for some themes when people are making these diamonds
    07-21-09 08:03 PM
    Here you go!
    Ok.. I fixed the file. Please re-download. The icon on the far right should look better too!

FYI. The reason you couldn't see it is because the default icon was white, so you had white on white.
    Last edited by redzapper; 07-21-09 at 08:21 PM.
    07-21-09 08:18 PM
    Is this available for the Tour?
    07-21-09 08:33 PM
    Ok.. I fixed the file. Please re-download. The icon on the far right should look better too!

FYI. The reason you couldn't see it is because the default icon was white, so you had white on white.
    Fixed it....Outstanding!!! Thank you very much!!! This is a great theme!
    07-21-09 09:09 PM
    Awesome theme!

I downloaded 1.1 and the weather icon isn't showing up in the top right corner like it is in your screenshot. Is there some additional tweaking that I need to do? Thanks!
    07-22-09 01:53 AM
    Put weather icon in seventh place in the menu for it to show in top right

07-22-09 01:58 AM
    Thanks for the quick response...is the weather icon a separate app that I need to D/L?
    07-22-09 02:08 AM
    Yes, I use weatherbug. Its availble free from the app store and I would recommend it

07-22-09 04:14 AM
    great theme! excellent actually....very vibrant!

but my issue is that i am missing my sms/text icon. someone can send me a text...i will see the notification icon on my home screen....but i cannot find it anywhere.....what do i need to do?
    07-22-09 09:00 AM
    Is this available for the Tour?
    I don't think there are any 3rd party themes for the Tour yet.
    07-22-09 09:24 AM
155 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD