about the text truncating on the home screen, I read somewhere that this is sometimes caused by the OS running on the device.
    Redzapper, which OS are you running? i'm running .237 and i'm experiencing the text truncating home screen.

Other than that issue, I like the theme.
    Well, I'm running 5.0.0.100 but myself but it was developed for OS4.6.

I'll have to throw this one out there to the other SodaBerry users to comment on.
    07-20-09 01:50 PM
    I use the WeatherEye application for the weather on mine. Looks great!!
    07-20-09 01:54 PM
    When I highlight the calender it works great, the events are displayed in the middle.

Although, when I highlight the SMS/Inbox it displays messages that are very dated. It doesn't show the most recent ones. What is it supposed to do?

I am using a bold 9000 ver 4.6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 02:25 PM
    Well, I'm running 5.0.0.100 but myself but it was developed for OS4.6.

I'll have to throw this one out there to the other SodaBerry users to comment on.

Zapper, what font are you using for the Today area and the Application names? I had this issue when I developed the Glaskart Bottom Dock 8 icont today theme, loaded it onto my phone and had the same truncation issues. I believe the font was BBSanSerif? I changed the font to something basic like Verdana and it seems to have corrected the problem. Might try changing the font and see if that helps.

btw, I'm running .237 as well.

I've yet to try and redownload it to see if your changes have made any difference.. I'll do that tonight when I get home.
    07-20-09 02:34 PM
    Zapper, what font are you using for the Today area and the Application names? I had this issue when I developed the Glaskart Bottom Dock 8 icont today theme, loaded it onto my phone and had the same truncation issues. I believe the font was BBSanSerif? I changed the font to something basic like Verdana and it seems to have corrected the problem. Might try changing the font and see if that helps.

btw, I'm running .237 as well.

I've yet to try and redownload it to see if your changes have made any difference.. I'll do that tonight when I get home.
    I'm using the default plazmic theme builder font. I'll change it tonight and see if that helps.
    07-20-09 02:37 PM
    Mine doesn't show sms / mms messages when I highlight. Is it supposed to?? Calender works ok tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 02:47 PM
    Love the theme and was exactly what I was looking for. Wallpaper friendly and put the weather in the corner where it is out of the way but still easy to see.

Only issue is that it doesn't play well with BerryWeather. Shows the weather icon but not the forecast.

Nix that, just changed over the forecast as I was typing. Weird, but working. Only thing I'd change is having 8 smaller icons instead of 6 across the bottom, but that is so minor that it's a non issue.

Thanks for an awesome theme and free to boot!!!!
    07-20-09 04:11 PM
    Hello!

How do I access your themes to do an OTA?

Thanks,

Claude
    07-20-09 04:56 PM
    Great Theme!!! The only problem on my phone is that i can't get the weather on mine. It shows "Media Net" on the upper right hand corner. Any suggestions on how I can get the weather to show?
    07-20-09 05:10 PM
    This theme is based on the wonderful Soda iphone theme by Alistair Roberts.
    Thanks to the author for his permission to use the icons.

A simple blackberry bold theme but I like it that way - visible bottom dock with today plus and weather.

UPDATED:
    - Shadow around icons in application screen removed (see new screenshot below)
    - Emails go into one inbox, SMS/MMS goes into another inbox. You may want to keep both the email and SMS/MMS icons on the home screen.
    - Modded more icons. Default icon background added for non-modded icons.

OTA: SodaBerry1.0

OTA: Sodaberry1.1 with weather text

Application screen:

Hope you like them!
    any chance of a non-today version?
    07-20-09 05:15 PM
    Great Theme!!! The only problem on my phone is that i can't get the weather on mine. It shows "Media Net" on the upper right hand corner. Any suggestions on how I can get the weather to show?
    You could try reading the whole thread Question has already been answered twice.
    07-20-09 06:00 PM
    Everytime I try to OTA, I get a 404 not found error. I do not have access to a way of downloading it and loading it into blackberry manager. Any alternative OTA link?
    07-20-09 06:35 PM
    You could try reading the whole thread Question has already been answered twice.
    Now I got it...thanks! Now I just need a good weather app.
    07-20-09 08:33 PM
    I have downloaded version 1.1, but there is no weather icon or display. do i have to have some sort of weather app for it to work or set it up some other way?
    07-20-09 09:04 PM
    Theme now fixed for truncated text issue some users are seeing. Major thanks to Rockdog97 for helping out on this one!
    07-20-09 09:06 PM
    Really hate the default bold icons. This theme gives my BB a whole new look.
    Classy and practical.
    Great job!!!!!
    07-20-09 09:33 PM
    Very nice! I don't usually like using different themes, but this one is great. Thanks for this!
    07-20-09 09:40 PM
    I have downloaded version 1.1, but there is no weather icon or display. do i have to have some sort of weather app for it to work or set it up some other way?
    Please read the post right above yours.
    07-20-09 09:40 PM
    Hey Redzapper, thanks for doing whatever you did to fix the truncating text issues. However, before I read that you fixed it, I updated my os to .282 and that already fixed the problem. So I guess it is partly an OS problem as well.

Thanks!
    07-20-09 09:44 PM
    any chance of a non-today version?
    It is possible....
    07-20-09 09:46 PM
    Theme now fixed for truncated text issue some users are seeing. Major thanks to Rockdog97 for helping out on this one!
    No worries.. glad to help out..
    07-20-09 10:08 PM
    fjlajfljdlfjajf
    07-21-09 12:06 AM
    any love for curve 8900?
    07-21-09 02:10 AM
    i know its a stupid question, but how do i install them?
    07-21-09 02:10 AM
    very nice, indeed! many thanks
    07-21-09 04:04 AM
155 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD