Help! I am trying to download your new theme. But my desktop messenger is saying that the ".jad" file is incompatible with my blackberry bold (at&t). It seems to only want to load ".alx" files. Can you help so that i can download the theme to my bold? THANKS
    07-20-09 07:34 AM
    Go to the link that was posted on your bold and it will install Over The Air. He did not provide the files for an install via DM.
    07-20-09 07:42 AM
    I have downloaded again but the problem still is here (I'm Italian so I have "Calendario" for "Calendar"). Another hint: the top-right button doesn't get higlighted.
    07-20-09 07:50 AM
    man, that's awesome! Simply loving that one
    The only thing thats disturbing me is, that Messages and Calendar entries only show up on rollover, I'd like to see them constantly (example: marco_2 theme for blackberry bold)

Your theme is very good but if it had constant showing messages and calendar entries it'd simply the best!

So, could you please set up a version like that for me? :>

Thanks in advance and best regards from Germany,
    Dominic
    07-20-09 08:10 AM
    I have downloaded again but the problem still is here (I'm Italian so I have "Calendario" for "Calendar"). Another hint: the top-right button doesn't get higlighted.
    OK. I'll look into it after work today.
    07-20-09 08:12 AM
    This looks real nice. Good looking out
    07-20-09 08:16 AM
    Love the Theme!...great work. Based upon some comments in this thread there appears to be a newer version. Just down loaded it using the OTA listed but received v1.0. Is there another location for version 1.1?
    07-20-09 08:20 AM
    Love the Theme!...great work. Based upon some comments in this thread there appears to be a newer version. Just down loaded it using the OTA listed but received v1.0. Is there another location for version 1.1?
    The links will always provide the latest versions. I'm too lazy to change the version numbers for minor tweaks
    07-20-09 08:41 AM
    How do you load a .jad file
    07-20-09 08:51 AM
    Please can you tell me how do I load a .jad file?
    07-20-09 08:52 AM
    What is the weather text? Is it a program?? Excuse me for being dumb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:40 AM
    I just tried v 1.1
    As previously mentioned, in the home screen, the pop-up names seem to be cut off on the sides.
    When I hit the bb button to view all icons/apps, the pop-up shows the full names correctly tho.

I've had this problem with another theme before. Not sure what exactly the problem is.
    07-20-09 09:49 AM
    OTA still not working......
    07-20-09 09:56 AM
    I just tried v 1.1
    As previously mentioned, in the home screen, the pop-up names seem to be cut off on the sides.
    When I hit the bb button to view all icons/apps, the pop-up shows the full names correctly tho.

I've had this problem with another theme before. Not sure what exactly the problem is.

I had this same problem and sent the developer a couple of screen shots of what it was doing. Also, I had this very same problem in one of my new themes (Glaskart Bottom Dock 8 Icon Today) theme, and it turned out the font I was using (BBsansSerif?) was the culprit.. I changed the font and it corrected the truncation problem....

Hopefully this issue has been resolved in this theme as I really like it.
    07-20-09 10:09 AM
    I had this same problem and sent the developer a couple of screen shots of what it was doing. Also, I had this very same problem in one of my new themes (Glaskart Bottom Dock 8 Icon Today) theme, and it turned out the font I was using (BBsansSerif?) was the culprit.. I changed the font and it corrected the truncation problem....

I tried changing the font style, but it seems that the pop-up text on the home screen has a default font style, meaning that even if I change it in the options, it doesn't change the home screen text... hmm.

I guess this is a device issue tho as not everyone seems to have this problem..
    07-20-09 10:17 AM
    /...
    Last edited by wnofearw; 07-20-09 at 11:28 AM. Reason: wrong forum
    07-20-09 11:14 AM
    What's going on with the weather icon? I've checked the screenshots from another user who was worried about the truncation, but they have the clock up at the top right instead of something closer to a cloud? I've got a music icon up there. How do we change that?
    07-20-09 11:23 AM

What font did you end up using?
    07-20-09 11:25 AM
    What's going on with the weather icon? I've checked the screenshots from another user who was worried about the truncation, but they have the clock up at the top right instead of something closer to a cloud? I've got a music icon up there. How do we change that?
    The 7th icon in your apps screen will be in the center banner on your home screen.
    07-20-09 11:26 AM
    OTA still not working......
    OTA is working for me. Anyone else having OTA issues?
    07-20-09 11:31 AM
    The 7th icon in your apps screen will be in the center banner on your home screen.

Ahh!! So, I don't have a weather app. Which one would you suggest so that I can make the weather come up where my 7th icon is?
    07-20-09 11:32 AM
    Very nice theme, I just wish the banner was a little more transparent b/c it cuts off the top of my wallpaper. Great job overall though. Thanks
    07-20-09 12:00 PM
    Hello,

I'm having trouble downloading it... I'm getting:
    Error in application information file
    Ther is an XML Syntax error on line 1...

any help?
    07-20-09 01:16 PM
    about the text truncating on the home screen, I read somewhere that this is sometimes caused by the OS running on the device.
    Redzapper, which OS are you running? i'm running .237 and i'm experiencing the text truncating home screen.

Other than that issue, I like the theme.
    07-20-09 01:26 PM
    Great job!! Simple Download, Simple to use, doesn't slow it down at all.
    07-20-09 01:28 PM
155 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD