Greetings Folks!

UPDATE:

IT'S HERE! Grab It from the CB Store!

Here's a preview of our upcoming theme for the BB Bold, SlideBerry Zoom L-Style.

SlideBerry Zoom for the Storm is a top 20 bestseller and we are bring this icon set to the bold!

Post your thoughts & be sure to subscribe to grab this bad boy when is hits the CB Store!

Last edited by Rooster; 08-05-09 at 10:18 PM.
    08-04-09 07:44 PM
    Very very nice. The only thing I don't dig is the clear panel where the signal meter and such is at the top. Other than that, this is a winner
    08-05-09 05:29 AM
    Is the reflective bottom only on your icons or does it also apply to 3rd party apps?
    08-05-09 08:24 AM
    Is the reflective bottom only on your icons or does it also apply to 3rd party apps?
    Only on the icons. Plazmic has yet to let developers skin 3rd party apps
    08-05-09 10:48 AM
    good looking theme, cant wait to test it out!
    08-05-09 05:57 PM
    good looking theme, cant wait to test it out!
    No need to wait! It's here!
    08-05-09 10:18 PM
    Purchased. Will download and play with after my Bold finishes charging.
    08-05-09 10:43 PM
    Well, I'm not sure what happened but I have an e-mail with a download that I thought says it was for the SlideBerry Zoom L Style for the Bold. Instead, I got this:

08-06-09 04:16 PM
    08-06-09 04:56 PM
    Well, I'm not sure what happened but I have an e-mail with a download that I thought says it was for the SlideBerry Zoom L Style for the Bold. Instead, I got this:

Same here, just a standard precision L theme. Just got hosed out of $5.
    Last edited by NoahFecks; 08-07-09 at 01:03 PM.
    08-07-09 10:21 AM
    Same here, just a standard precision L theme. Just got hosed out of $5.
    I'm sure that it can be fixed but I was definitely disappointed when I loaded the theme up as that is not what was promised.

I haven't had a chance to privately contact the theme designer but hopefully will this weekend if Rooster doesn't come by and address the issue in the thread.
    08-07-09 01:17 PM
    I won this theme and I'm not impressed.

First I thought it would have 20 icons on the home screen but the Bold only gets the L-style.
    Secondly, this theme dumps all your folder organized icons on the application screen (pressing menu from home screen), not cool.
    Third, once I put all the icons back in the proper folders and in the order I like the corner Applications icon can not be selected, WTF!
    The only positive thing is the icon set, that's all. Too many negatives, going back to the free themes that are more functional.

If I knew how bad this theme would have been, I would have given my win away or not even bothered entering leaving it for someone else, sorry guys.
    08-13-09 11:38 PM
    When you start to use a new theme, it will always reset your icons back to a default position. That is the way the BB OS works. (Not the fault of the theme builder).
    08-14-09 08:29 AM
    When you start to use a new theme, it will always reset your icons back to a default position. That is the way the BB OS works. (Not the fault of the theme builder).
    All the themes I've downloaded/used usually keep all the usual icons in the correct folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 08:56 AM
    This theme uses a corner icon in the L-style that lists the application page (same result as pressing menu from the home screen) in which the design of the theme is to dump all the downloaded application on this page. After I moved all the applications back in the organized folders (like some themes, and I agree with you, however) the corner icon is no longer available to be clicked. That leaves me to believe it's the theme builders design to dump all the applications out of the folders and have them on the application screen. I like to organize my applications within the default folders.

It's very annoying for the theme builder to have a non-movable icon that can not be used if you organize your applications and not leave them scattered on the application page. Either their way or the highway. I took that highway and removed it.
    08-14-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD