This is not a 3rd party icon friendly theme, but I made the folder icons match the app icons. You can create your own folder, put your 3rd party apps there, and then move the folder to the home screen and still maintain the look of the theme.

I have been keeping the cursor "parked" on the profile icon when I am not using it, so the bottom dock buttons remain closed.

6 icon version. The cursor "parked" on profile icon

Cursor over icon

App Screen

OTA for 6 button version

__________________________________________________ _______________

12 button version

OTA download for 12 button version

OTA download for 6 button + today screen version

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Also, a HUGE thank you to Nathan, screen name: "no1", a member here on crackberry for his help testing this theme.
    Last edited by scottbg1; 02-15-09 at 05:08 PM.
    02-10-09 12:07 PM
    Tight theme brah!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 12:10 PM
    Tight theme brah!

Agreed! Love the icons.
    02-10-09 12:59 PM
    Stunning! Any chance for a Today version with Calendar, Messages, and SMS views?

This is really cool.... Love the black n blue menus too

Kudos

02-10-09 05:22 PM
    Very nice thank you

02-10-09 06:45 PM
    Stunning! Any chance for a Today version with Calendar, Messages, and SMS views?

This is really cool.... Love the black n blue menus too

Kudos

Give me till the weekend jax, work schedule pretty busy next couple of days. I'll work on that.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

02-11-09 12:13 AM
    love it, cept the "3g" symbol looks a bit choppy.
    really want to make this my main theme but have a couple of gripes. You cant change the window when your typing (like sms) to black right? it has to be white? like i said, i would love to make this my daily driver.But great job man!
    Last edited by ipodlover77; 02-11-09 at 12:39 AM.
    02-11-09 12:29 AM
    Sorry pal, I agree with you on the compose message page. Its the limitation of the theme builder. It won't let you change everything. I am hoping that the next theme builder v4.7 opens up more possibilities.

As far as the network font, I'll look into it. Give me till the end of the week. Won't be able to do it till then.

Thanks

02-11-09 12:53 AM
    thank you....
    02-11-09 06:47 AM
    funny looks just like my theme
    02-11-09 08:16 AM
    oh and one other thing, is it possible to get the inbox color to be white instead of black? I realized that with the black background you wont be able to see if a message was sent or failed to deliver until you scroll over it. But like i said, really nice theme.
    02-11-09 08:22 AM
    Awesome background theme man! Not my cuppa tea, but GREAT JOB!!
    02-11-09 09:33 AM
    funny looks just like my theme

My most humble apologies if I copied your theme. But rest assured I only made this because I had not seen anything else like it.

If you can direct me to a link of your theme so I can see it, or even post a screen shot here, and if it indeed resembles your theme, with the same icons, banners, menu's and background colors, I will close the OTA links immediately, and put a link in this thread to your theme. With a huge public apology and a promise to research other peoples themes more carefully to be sure I am not copying anyone elses work.

I spent almost 12 hours total working on photoshop coming up with these icons, trying different things because, as I am sure you do as well, I want to come up with my very own idea for people to enjoy. I would completely understand if I seen one of my themes copied to the exact specs of mine, and they try and pass it off as an original idea.

Waiting eagerly for your response.

Scott
    02-11-09 08:26 PM
    Very nice theme. Thank you!
    02-11-09 08:47 PM
    I researched all threads posted under your screen name, and I found this post for your Vista theme here on crackberry.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/ha...4-6-os-138127/

It is incredibly uncanny how similar that they are. You have my most sincerest apologies sir. Please know that this was an incredible coincidence, and that I would NEVER copy someone elses idea, ESPECIALLY when they have it posted for sale as you do yours.

Out of respect, I will close the OTA links to my theme, again with PROFOUND APOLOGIES to BlackBerry Themes Central for this oversite.
    02-11-09 08:52 PM
    I am new to this site. Where do i actually get this new theme Scott?
    02-14-09 11:49 AM
    You shouldn't apologize to this dude.

Read the rest of his posts...
    02-14-09 06:38 PM
    You shouldn't apologize to this dude.

Read the rest of his posts...
    You know, I took your advice. I didn't bother READING his responses to other peoples themes. I don't know if I found ONE that was positive.

I'll be perfectly honest, the reason I took the OTA's down was NOT because if him, especially now that I have read his posts but because of you guys. I didn't want anyone to think that I was a fraud.
    02-14-09 10:00 PM
    You know, I took your advice. I didn't bother READING his responses to other peoples themes. I don't know if I found ONE that was positive.

I'll be perfectly honest, the reason I took the OTA's down was NOT because if him, especially now that I have read his posts but because of you guys. I didn't want anyone to think that I was a fraud.
    Scott, if you know in your heart that you did not copy this individuals theme, then by all means...post it.
    I cant tell you how many look a-like themes I've seen and none of the parties even know each other- you're all just using the same program to make your themes.

There is no such thing as only one person having the creative mindset to create a them. If that were the case, there'd be only ONE person throughout the entire Berry communty (whic is very large) making themes.

Besides, yours actually looks cleaner. His fonts look blurry.

Do you Boo Boo!! Post it.

Now I want to know... is this a BOLD only theme?
    02-14-09 10:15 PM
    i say post your OTA link. its just a coincidence that both your themes are similar, AND there are the differences. there are a lot of things in the world that are similar, which would mean there would be a bunch of people copying.

in my opinion, it may be that he would want people to donate $2 to use his theme instead of using yours for free.
    02-14-09 11:24 PM
    Download his theme and compare it to yours and then decide for yourself if your theme is unique. How many iPhone themes do we see? I would be the first to give your theme a look even at $2.00.
    02-15-09 09:01 AM
    Do to the support I have had publicly and via PM's I have decided to repost the OTA links. I also added a today version per an earlier request.

Thanks to all!
    02-15-09 05:11 PM
    Do to the support I have had publicly and via PM's I have decided to repost the OTA links. I also added a today version per an earlier request.

Thanks to all!
    Good for you..........
    02-15-09 05:42 PM
    Very nice
    I like
    request:
    my provider (T-mobile) I can not repair the service book on my Bold
    I can not use the BB Browser and OTA link
    whether we can send a theme to my e-mail (cod + alx file)
    thanks
    02-16-09 06:32 PM
    i like this!
    02-21-09 02:20 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD