10-08-09 03:02 PM
69 123
tools
    Okay, well it's no big deal either way. I realize that a lot of weather bug users need the text because they have no other choice. Those two slots are just great for third party apps. lol Either way, I've gotta admit, this is my new favorite theme and I haven't changed it since purchasing (I usually jump). Great work, and thank you for sharing!
    09-05-09 12:21 PM
    thanks alot man and i have been running this theme on my storm as well i usallt change themes twice a day lol and i love it but as for the icon text im still thinking about doing a version without the text we will see i hope you continue to use the theme tho!
    09-06-09 01:54 AM
    Hmm, seems very effective. One question though.

Does it support international characters in the today preview area?

(Like: , , being shown with same font as other characters)

It is a pretty big issue for me.

BR Mio
    09-06-09 04:18 AM
    It does not as of now but I will update it to support them thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 10:09 AM
    Ill take your word for it .....

Installed.

Very effective indeed! But I have to second the remarks about the text being shown on the top icons... Would it be possible just to leave out the text on one of the icons in the 2 icon version, so You wouldnt have to create a whole new set of versions.

I mean most people want text for their weather app (not Berry Weather but that can be set to show no text) so they could use the icon with text for that, the other icon could then smoothly be used for any third part app, like messenger or QuickLaunch..

Please...

Last edited by mio_BB; 09-06-09 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Fix picture link
    09-06-09 04:53 PM
    i am just going to do it in seperate versions cuz alotta ppl like the test for meterberry and weather icon ya know but update will be a lil late working 14 hour days this week but i promise update will come
    09-07-09 12:45 AM
    UPDATED TO INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL CHARACTERS
    Also theme is ONlY 2.00 dollars until September 12th so grab it now
    09-08-09 12:21 AM
    Sweeeeet, and it works

One thing though. When you have received more than one mail and "roll up" to one of them and read it, then it disappears allright from home screen but You are no longer able to "roll up" again to get to the the other ones.

BR Mio

-Diggin my international characters
    09-08-09 02:04 AM
    nice one!!

thnx MAn
    09-08-09 02:04 AM
    Sweeeeet, and it works

One thing though. When you have received more than one mail and "roll up" to one of them and read it, then it disappears allright from home screen but You are no longer able to "roll up" again to get to the the other ones.

BR Mio

-Diggin my international characters
    Actually I just tested some more. it is the only when you have recieved more than 4 message (so the today area for messages is full) that it works.

When the area shows less than 4 messages it skips it and goes right to the first icon in the bottom, and then the top left one...

Hope You understand what I mean.
    09-08-09 05:10 AM
    Looking good !
    09-08-09 09:03 AM
    Actually I just tested some more. it is the only when you have recieved more than 4 message (so the today area for messages is full) that it works.

When the area shows less than 4 messages it skips it and goes right to the first icon in the bottom, and then the top left one...

Hope You understand what I mean.
    theres nothing i can really do about that thats all outta my hand i cant mess with navigation only to an extent. sorry about that my friend its stupid wish i could fix it.
    09-08-09 12:19 PM
    OK, I found that the workaround is putting messages as one of the six. Then it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:39 PM
    it should work from the bottom buttons? I am gunna look into this.
    09-08-09 11:58 PM
    I just received an email from version tracker saying that the theme was updated. When i look at the version numbers...from purchased to updated...they are the same. Am I missing something??
    09-10-09 10:46 AM
    no sorry that was a problem i had with the updater... sorry agian
    09-11-09 11:24 PM
    Theme is .99 cents until september 30th!
    09-17-09 10:43 PM
    Today is the last day of the .99 cent special get it while you still can!!
    09-30-09 03:45 AM
    Theme is on sell for ONLY .99 cents once agian giving those ppl a chance that couldent get it before
    10-08-09 03:02 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD