Hi everyone,

Could someone kindly make a TODAY theme for my BOLD please? I tried to make this theme but failed miserably.

What I would like to have is :

Calender with 5 Entries (No messages) on the today area.

6 User customisable icons at the bottom and 1 Weather Icon at the top right (below the ntwork / wifi icons). User changable wallpaper too ..

Please see the attached Pic... Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ST79; 05-14-09 at 10:50 AM.
    05-12-09 02:52 AM
    Anybody .... Please ....
    05-14-09 10:52 AM
    a reg today or hidden? shouldn't be too hard
    05-14-09 04:40 PM
    try this, should be what you're looking for.

I made the font on the subentries of the Calendar a little different, so you can see it clearly with any wallpaper. let me know if you need anything changed.
    05-14-09 04:59 PM
    A regular today will be great! Thanks a lot ninja... I will check it on pc in the morning...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 12:29 AM
    try this, should be what you're looking for.

I made the font on the subentries of the Calendar a little different, so you can see it clearly with any wallpaper. let me know if you need anything changed.
    Thanks a million for your time bro... Thats exactly what i wanted. But 3 slight modifications, if possible please ...

1. Font color of "Calender" in today area. Please change it to WHITE.

2. Please reduce the size of the calender sub-entries to make space for the "Application Name" - so that if I hightlight the weather icon i can see the forecast without opening the application...

3. Is there any chance to keep the "Instant Messaging Folder" as it is in the Precision Zen theme?

Sorry for being a pain. I tried to make this theme, but failed miserably. I'm not that good at these things. Couldn't get the navigation and customisable (movable) icons done.

Thanks again mate!
    Last edited by ST79; 05-15-09 at 02:49 AM.
    05-15-09 02:40 AM
    Thanks a million for your time bro... Thats exactly what i wanted. But 3 slight modifications, if possible please ...

1. Font color of "Calender" in today area. Please change it to WHITE.

2. Please reduce the size of the calender sub-entries to make space for the "Application Name" - so that if I hightlight the weather icon i can see the forecast without opening the application...

3. Is there any chance to keep the "Instant Messaging Folder" as it is in the Precision Zen theme?

Sorry for being a pain. I tried to make this theme, but failed miserably. I'm not that good at these things. Couldn't get the navigation and customisable (movable) icons done.

Thanks again mate!
    no problem, I'll work on it today. I'm not sure how or why the instant messaging folder isn't there, because I didn't change any of the icons...once you customize icons those special folders disappear. hmm... I'll check it out
    05-15-09 06:29 AM
    Thanks bro ... If you dont mind, please send me the home screen wallpaper you used on the Slique Today theme. I love that wallpaper and theme...
    05-15-09 06:37 AM
    working on it now, I can send you all my leather-y wallpapers if you like.
    05-15-09 06:47 PM
    ok, I changed it, stupid me didn't realize that the status text didn't show up on custom ones.

leather wallpapers included below.
    05-15-09 08:45 PM
    Don't know how to thank you ninja... This theme is exactly what I always wished to have. Simple calender today with a weather icon. Thanks a lot bro! You are a star!

Thanks for the lovely wallpapers too...

05-16-09 01:45 AM
    no problem, glad you like it.
    05-16-09 03:31 AM
    I like it. One request ninja.. maybe modify the calender section in the home screen so you could highlight and access both the calender and events? Thank you for your time.
    05-16-09 01:59 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean exactly, you mean be able to scroll down from the calendar and click on an entry? I believe it can do that as it is.
    05-16-09 06:43 PM
    I just did a battery pull. For some reason it wasn't allowing me to scroll over the calender and event entries. Just learned something; battery after each theme download. Thanks a lot ninja.

05-16-09 06:48 PM
    I just did a battery pull. For some reason it wasn't allowing me to scroll over the calender and event entries. Just learned something; battery after each theme download. Thanks a lot ninja.

yeah, that's especially true with os 4.6+, not so much necessary for the older models... I strongly recommend a battery pull after every bold theme install.
    05-17-09 10:45 PM
    Hey

That's a great theme... I've been looking for something similar for SUCH a long time!

Ninja, I was wondering if I might be able to ask you to do a specific version for me..? I love the simple Precision Zen theme, but want to have a weather icon added to it. That's IT.

What I am HOPING for is this:
    SAME 6 customisable icons at the bottom, but NO today calendar at all.
    BUT I am looking for the top right icon (which I want to use for Berryweather...) to be smaller and within the top banner, basically exactly the same as the Profile icon, but on the right.

It would be great if it could also be fully functioning, so that I could scroll to it and open the programme.

Is that at ALL possible?? I'd SO appreciate it.

I'm just a simple person, with simple needs and a simple theme. But I DO like to have the weather available!!
    05-28-09 05:39 AM
    I$ not sure if this is what you are looking for. But seems real close

FREE Bold Theme: Stock Weather Plus - PinStack.com

05-28-09 10:47 AM
    I'm going to post a theme but stucked with this 10 msg thing...
    05-29-09 07:07 AM
    I'm new to the today themes and I have events in my calender, but they are not showing up on the home screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Last edited by lex82; 06-08-09 at 10:50 AM.
    06-08-09 10:24 AM
    I'm new to the today themes and I have events in my calender, but they are not showing up on the home screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Menu - Options - Advanced Options - Default Services - select the email address associated to the calender..

Hope this helps!
    06-09-09 04:06 PM
    Hey

That's a great theme... I've been looking for something similar for SUCH a long time!

Ninja, I was wondering if I might be able to ask you to do a specific version for me..? I love the simple Precision Zen theme, but want to have a weather icon added to it. That's IT.

What I am HOPING for is this:
    SAME 6 customisable icons at the bottom, but NO today calendar at all.
    BUT I am looking for the top right icon (which I want to use for Berryweather...) to be smaller and within the top banner, basically exactly the same as the Profile icon, but on the right.

It would be great if it could also be fully functioning, so that I could scroll to it and open the programme.

Is that at ALL possible?? I'd SO appreciate it.

I'm just a simple person, with simple needs and a simple theme. But I DO like to have the weather available!!
    as it is, there isn't a way to resize it directly on the theme builder. it's probably possible with .svg editing, but I don't know much about it aside from the scrolling/hidden dock functions. I wouldn't know how to make the icon smaller like the profiles icon.
    06-11-09 10:06 PM
    Ninja Please, I was wondering if you could please help me out with a theme request. I would love a theme exactly like the precision zen but a today version of it.I would like calender, messages and call log on the home screen (in that order please) and no icons on the home screen. I searched everywhere but couldn't find any without the icons on the bottom of the screen. Thanks a lot in advanvce. Could you please make it an OTA download as I have a macbook so I don't have desktop manager.
    10-02-09 02:42 AM
    Ninja Please, I was wondering if you could please help me out with a theme request. I would love a theme exactly like the precision zen but a today version of it.I would like calender, messages and call log on the home screen (in that order please) and no icons on the home screen. I searched everywhere but couldn't find any without the icons on the bottom of the screen. Thanks a lot in advanvce. Could you please make it an OTA download as I have a macbook so I don't have desktop manager.
    What OS are you on? If you update the OS to 5.0.0.190/238, you will get the option to set the home screen in Zen or Today style. The layout of the today style is Messages / Phone / Calender (bit different than your needs). There are no icons on the homescreen, in Today style.

I am not telling you to upgrade the os for this matter, just wanted to let you know that the feature is there on OS 5.0.

Welcome to CB
    Last edited by ST79; 10-05-09 at 06:12 AM.
    10-02-09 02:52 AM
    I'm on 4.6.0.247 when i try the wireless update on my phone, it says no updates available. how can i update to 5.0?
    10-02-09 07:42 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD