Hello guys and gals,

I've been browsing the site for a long time and figure it was time to jump in.

Thought I'd share a theme that I created and have it as my primary theme.

It is a simple Today theme that shows 6 Calendar entries with a elegant leather background. Nothing too flashy for this but it just works.

The home screen icons are user defined.

The theme is free but if you can please do donate.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=3391368

I hope you enjoy the theme.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by aagic; 02-20-09 at 12:00 AM.
    02-19-09 11:33 PM
    this is a really nice theme....good job.
    02-20-09 10:49 AM
    EXCELLENT theme!!

One thing though - on main screen when highlighting dock icons, the title that briefly appears above highlighted icon is chopped off a little on left hand side. AND there is no reason for the entire title to not be shown - you have the entire width of the screen available there to render it. PLLLLLLLEASE update!!

Thanks again! Great job!
    02-20-09 11:49 AM
    EXCELLENT theme!!

One thing though - on main screen when highlighting dock icons, the title that briefly appears above highlighted icon is chopped off a little on left hand side. AND there is no reason for the entire title to not be shown - you have the entire width of the screen available there to render it. PLLLLLLLEASE update!!

Thanks again! Great job!
    Are you by any chance running .234? I had the same issue on .234 and my Calendar entries were overlapping. Currently I am on .216 and I have no issues with the chopped text.

I'll look into it, thanks for the heads up.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Please report.

Cheers.
    02-20-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD