05-29-10 08:59 PM
101 ... 2345
tools
    The android signal bar only has 4 slots. Blackberry actually supports and requires 5. It was a fun little way to show the 5th bar. Most android themes just show the 4 bar graphic twice.
    02-18-10 06:02 PM
    The android signal bar only has 4 slots. Blackberry actually supports and requires 5. It was a fun little way to show the 5th bar. Most android themes just show the 4 bar graphic twice.
    Oh Cool.... loving the theme

(by the way, just wondering if the menu font size is set by the theme, or is it left to default? this could explain why the text gets cut off in the menu buttons when selecting a font size less than 9pt. When you select a smaller size font the button size is decreased, but because the menu font is set by the theme, the text will not fit in the smaller area)
    02-18-10 06:27 PM
    In theme builder, it is set to the default font value. For the dialog box, that is BBAlpha Sans 23. That t is the default font and font size for most items for a 9000 in Theme Studio.
    02-19-10 04:41 PM
    I have another theme on my device where the font in the dialogue boxes adjusts with the font size set in options, screen/keyboard. I remember someone else having issues with text being cutoff on a theme they'd made; they set the font to customisable (or something) so that the font would change with whatever the user changed it to.... Not sure if that's the case here...???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 06:37 PM
    There is no customizable setting. There doesn't even seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why a theme will allow a user font. I have two very similar themes. One theme has fonts that can be changed by the end user but the other one doesn't behave that way. I never was able to track down the difference.

With that said, I uploaded a fresh version of OS5 to fix the calendar carat. The button issue I think is a Theme Studio bug. The only way to avoid the problem is to reset the buttons. Since I don't like the blue buttons, I'm going to leave it as is. There are four or five different button graphics. I changed theme to all the same button image (that came with TS and are defaults for one of the buttons) and the problem still occurred. It seems that if you change that graphic at all, it will cause this problem. I'm just going to table it and look at it again when they update Theme Studio.
    02-19-10 08:12 PM
    Thankss a lot. Already fixed this will be my main themes for my bb os 5.0 very very good and the best one it is free. Quality like premium oke banget

02-20-10 12:23 AM
    Thankss a lot. Already fixed this will be my main themes for my bb os 5.0 very very good and the best one it is free. Quality like premium oke banget

02-20-10 12:31 AM
    Like the calendar highlight update. Have you any other themes on crackberry (or otherwise)?

02-21-10 12:46 AM
    Two others. Long since forgotten and I know will never be updated for OS5 or other devices. I just don't have time and it is difficult for me to do themes for devices I don't use on a regular basis.
    02-21-10 07:27 AM
    Really like it. Diffrent than others Android themes
    02-22-10 11:43 AM
    Very nice Theme. Good job!
    02-25-10 08:24 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.464 and I'm getting an "Uncaught exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException" I can't access my browser at all. This is on both media versions. I really like this theme though. Any fix?

Update: The original Simple Android is working, so I will use it.
    Last edited by Bluemax413; 02-26-10 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Update
    02-26-10 02:43 PM
    GREAT theme....would love to see this with pink accents instead of orange...pm me if you would be willing to do so!
    03-01-10 09:27 AM
    Won't be able to do custom graphics.
    03-02-10 08:33 PM
    Awesome theme
    Just 1 question
    How do I use the folder icons in the zip?
    Thanx 4 a great theme
    2's
    03-07-10 06:41 AM
    03-07-10 07:24 AM
    Much appreciated, thanx!
    I thought it may have been a theme specific issue
    Also, I'm using Weatherbug & the temperature info doesn't display when hovering over icon on home screen
    So far, other than that, 1 of the best themes yet
    03-07-10 07:40 AM
    For me to enable the temperature to display on the home screen, I would need to show all the app names for everything on the home screen. Something that would detract from the simple clean home screen.

If the folder trick isn't working for you, it is probably because you have OS5. They are the exact same folders as used in the OS5 version of the theme. No reason not to use that one plus you'll get the use of the media button again.
    03-07-10 12:50 PM
    [QUOTE=mikedoan;4688659]Sorted this issue... had to reset my theme settings via desktop manager

How did you do that?

I am on a Mac and don't see Reset Theme Settings anywhere in the Desktop Manager.
    03-25-10 03:22 PM
    I'm not familiar with the layout of the Mac DM; assuming it's the same...
    Go to "Back up/restore Device"
    Select advanced
    You should see two tables, one blank and one containing the contents of your BlackBerry's databases.
    Search the latter for "theme settings" (or something similar).
    Then clear that particular section of the database.

Hope that helps (I'd post screen shots, but not sure how to post images on the forums).

03-25-10 05:10 PM
    Awesome, thanks so much. Hooked it up to my Windows laptop and the Desktop Manager there has more options. Worked by following your instructions.

WOOO HOOO, no more white b/g behind icon view after reboot. Thanks for the OS5 update!
    03-26-10 08:28 AM
    Also... i really didn't mind the little green Android on the lock screen, but understand why it was changed.
    03-26-10 08:29 AM
    Only reason it was changed to because I found another icon that I liked better. I'm also using the same icons on the active phone screen.
    03-26-10 12:04 PM
    Awesome theme!! I've gone through (literally) thousands of themes this weekend, trying to find "just the right one"! Think I just found it!! I thought I could change the Media App to open the "Pictures" instead of the music by putting the Pictures icon 1st...but I couldn't...but this is still incredible! I'm starting to learn how to build themes - I just hope I can one day, create a great theme such as this! Great Job! Thanx for sharing!
    04-04-10 10:11 AM
    nice theme, keep up the good work
    05-24-10 09:22 PM
101 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD