Yes. I still have two more icons to finish. It will probably be a week or so. Been busy lately.
    Awesome, can't wait, but I'll try to be patient.
    01-07-10 03:26 PM
    cavingjan,
    I love this theme!
    Could you please enable the 2 middle slots that open QuickLaunch to also open ShortcutMe?
    Thanks,
    Arnie
    01-12-10 02:12 AM
    Probably not. I've already added too many different versions than I can really handle since I expanded out to other devices and working on OS5.

Sorry.
    01-12-10 07:45 AM
    Thanks anyway.
    01-12-10 09:01 AM
    I used to have this theme on the 9000 Bold but now that I got the 9700 since yesterday I wanna have it so baddddd lol. :-)
    Any idea when this gonna be online?

Greettz,
    Tine
    01-15-10 04:26 AM
    Any chance of the shipwreck wallpaper?

Thanks
    01-15-10 03:01 PM
    I found it in the massive wallpaper thread but I won't be that mean.

Hopefully I can get something up by Monday but I've got two house projects I need to finish first.
    01-15-10 07:12 PM
    Thanks for that Cavingjan, i did search first but obviously not well enough
    01-16-10 07:07 AM
    I doubt you will find it in a search. Most of the pictures in that thread are not labeled.
    01-16-10 08:01 AM
    The Simple Android V2 theme is probably the single best theme i have ever used on any phone. I am really looking forward to the 5.0 version that should address the white background after reboot issue and maybe the cutting off of text inside buttons when highlighted that i'm seeing while using the 4.6 version in the meantime.

Any updates? I hate to rush perfection but I see you had 2 icons left mid-January and were estimating a week.

Thanks so much for this work.
    02-05-10 08:20 AM
    Got bogged down on prepping two houses for sale. Not sure when I'll get a chance to sit down and work on it again.
    02-05-10 08:45 AM
    Understood. If all that was missing was 2 finished icons, throw it up without those completed if that's easy enough.

Hope the house sales go well.
    02-05-10 10:12 AM
    nice theme
    02-06-10 05:40 PM
    Any news for the 9700? I can't wait to have it, best theme!
    02-10-10 09:51 AM
    Uploading one now. I'm hoping my simulator is flaky because there were just slight things that are off and not behaving quite right.
    02-10-10 01:33 PM
    How's the OS 5.0 version coming along (sorry to nag)?
    02-10-10 08:57 PM
    haven't worked on it. maybe I'll try to work on it tomorrow.
    02-10-10 09:05 PM
    haven't worked on it. maybe I'll try to work on it tomorrow.
    That would be awesome... You'd make myself, and many others, very happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 09:09 PM
    Updating to an OS5 friendlier version now. I don't have OS5 on my phone so I can't test it first hand on a device. Please let me know if the Pictures (right below the Music) works. Let me know if any of the text is wonky.
    02-15-10 03:57 PM
    Updating to an OS5 friendlier version now. I don't have OS5 on my phone so I can't test it first hand on a device. Please let me know if the Pictures (right below the Music) works. Let me know if any of the text is wonky.

Have downloaded and tested (the "OS 5.0 friendly" version). For some reason all I'm getting for the home screen is a default Precision layout, but with your icon set. The menus are all customised as they should be etc, but not getting your beautiful home screen layout at all.???? (not sure how to post images, or I'd post a screen shot. Can send you one somehow??)

Puzzled.....
    02-16-10 12:43 AM
    I don't have OS5 on my BB and for some reason the simulators won't show in Theme Studio so my testing is very limited.

With that said, isn't there an option in OS5 for switching the theme type? I thought that was one of the new features. Essentially made every theme a hidden today theme. I don't recall where that is.
    02-16-10 11:03 AM
    I used os 5.0 I love this themes v much. But I have to uninstall from my bb. Because there,s some minor cosmetic things like bb menu for selected menu , button gui prob when you hit the scrool (not enter) it make me feel that themes for 4.6 more perfect rather than 5.0. Hope you can fix it. Thankssss a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 05:16 PM
    This is great.
    02-17-10 12:14 AM
    Have downloaded and tested (the "OS 5.0 friendly" version). For some reason all I'm getting for the home screen is a default Precision layout, but with your icon set. The menus are all customised as they should be etc, but not getting your beautiful home screen layout at all.???? (not sure how to post images, or I'd post a screen shot. Can send you one somehow??)

Puzzled.....
    Sorted this issue... had to reset my theme settings via desktop manager

I recall someone saying two of the fonts were too big for OS5 but I couldn't identify them
    If you go to options, screen/keyboard... if the font size is below 8pt, the text on the dropdown/option boxes doesn't appear. I'll send you a screenshop somehow... (let me know how...??)

Also, would be great to include an SMS/MMS icon under BBM ...
    02-17-10 01:31 AM
    What is the little star near the signal meter for?
    02-17-10 10:27 PM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD