I'm a little bit addicted to making themes now. It's a constant need to perfect them. Last night I put in major time on a Seahawks theme and tried to perfect as many aspects of the theme as possible. Let me know how it looks.

Head over to the downloads page, it's a free download just gotta scroll down the page.

Download Page

Last edited by pepsijunky; 05-07-09 at 11:26 AM.
    05-07-09 11:24 AM
    Awesome man, thanks! Theme rocks, to bad you have Matt Hasslebacks ugly mug for BB messenger other than that I love it.. I like all the NorthWest themes your making!
    05-08-09 03:56 PM
    Awesome man, thanks! Theme rocks, to bad you have Matt Hasslebacks ugly mug for BB messenger other than that I love it.. I like all the NorthWest themes your making!
    No love for Hassel? I put it in there as a joke, I guess if I'm going to keep making these themes I should be more conservative.
    05-09-09 02:43 PM
    Nice collection of themes! Great to see you threw in Dennis Eck on the A's theme! I will have to keep the site bookmarked! Thanks!
    05-09-09 05:50 PM
    Nice collection of themes! Great to see you threw in Dennis Eck on the A's theme! I will have to keep the site bookmarked! Thanks!
    Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement.
    05-09-09 07:13 PM
    i love the look of this theme great job are you going to make it available for the storm cause i would love to have it
    05-19-09 11:38 PM
    You don't happen to have a version of this for the storm? I would probably love you forever and ever and ever!
    05-25-09 05:28 PM
    Get ready for the 2009 season. 49ers > Seahawks.
    05-25-09 06:01 PM
    Get ready for the 2009 season. 49ers > Seahawks.
    I very much disagree, a healthy Seahawks team is going to be tough. I like 10+ wins.
    05-25-09 09:35 PM
    You don't happen to have a version of this for the storm? I would probably love you forever and ever and ever!
    I'll see what I can do, I'll try right now to make some things.
    05-25-09 09:36 PM
    I'll see what I can do, I'll try right now to make some things.
    I would love a storm version with a today and weather bug spot. Huge seahawks fan and have been waiting for someone to make it. The perfect mix for me would be like the blackberry pro v3 theme by Natemz with the seahawks icons and backgrounds you have. If you could come up with that I would definitely donate and love it and use it and call it my own.
    05-25-09 09:44 PM
    I very much disagree, a healthy Seahawks team is going to be tough. I like 10+ wins.
    I agree with you. The way the draft and free agency went I would also say 10+ wins.
    05-25-09 09:46 PM
    I would love a storm version with a today and weather bug spot. Huge seahawks fan and have been waiting for someone to make it. The perfect mix for me would be like the blackberry pro v3 theme by Natemz with the seahawks icons and backgrounds you have. If you could come up with that I would definitely donate and love it and use it and call it my own.
    I am starting to fully understand this today and weather bug request. I am almost done with the Storm Seahawk theme, I'll have to finish it up tonight.
    05-26-09 11:15 AM
    I am starting to fully understand this today and weather bug request. I am almost done with the Storm Seahawk theme, I'll have to finish it up tonight.
    Definitely look forward to your work.
    05-26-09 06:57 PM
    Here's the OTA link for the Seahawks Storm Theme.

I will post it in the Storm forum soon.

Seattle Seahawks Storm Theme OTA Download Link
    05-26-09 09:39 PM
    Is there any way you can make this for the 8330 curve? This would be awesome for my boyfriends phone! =)
    08-19-09 12:30 PM
    can you make this for the tour.. my bf loves the seahawk... will donate... thanks
    Last edited by latinatwix28; 08-19-09 at 02:41 PM.
    08-19-09 02:37 PM
    Great theme. Very well done
    08-19-09 03:07 PM
    No love for Hassel? I put it in there as a joke, I guess if I'm going to keep making these themes I should be more conservative.
    This theme belongs on my Tour, so let's make it happen. I like Hasselbeck as much as the next fan but I don't want him as my BBM icon. Perhaps something different for the next release.
    08-19-09 11:16 PM
    Is there any way to convince you to make a version for the Tour?

I prefer the standard Precision Icons too, though the throwbacks and logos are AWESOME.

I love the images (and colors too!), especially the initial background, but the incoming and outoing call and lock screen too.

Regardless, this is a sweet theme!

GO HAWKS!
    11-20-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD