Here's my latest theme for the Bold. Click the link below and scroll down to download. Donate if you like it!

Sheed's Themes

Last edited by pepsijunky; 05-04-09 at 07:16 PM.
    05-04-09 12:54 PM
    Great one man, bout time there is a nice Seattle theme on here..
    05-04-09 02:30 PM
    Great one man, bout time there is a nice Seattle theme on here..
    Thanks, was the Bold the right one for you? I am going to make it for the Curve, Pearl, & Storm eventually if possible.
    05-04-09 04:21 PM
    Yeah the bold was the right one and it looks great.. Pearl thing would be sweet as well for my other phone.. Any plans to create a seahawks theme?
    05-06-09 10:39 AM
    Yeah the bold was the right one and it looks great.. Pearl thing would be sweet as well for my other phone.. Any plans to create a seahawks theme?
    Yes, I will for sure do a Seahawks theme. Not sure when though, maybe this week sometime.
    05-06-09 01:30 PM
    It's your lucky day, the Seahawks theme is done. I'll be posting it shortly.
    05-07-09 11:13 AM
    I love your mariners theme.... very sweet!!!

However, I have a 9530 storm... can you create the Mariners theme for the storm? I saw that you had done one for the Trailblazers and the 9500. That would be fantastic. I actually saw your site prior to finding you on CB.

Thanks
    Last edited by MrWest45; 05-07-09 at 04:43 PM.
    05-07-09 04:39 PM
    I love your mariners theme.... very sweet!!!

However, I have a 9530 storm... can you create the Mariners theme for the storm? I saw that you had done one for the Trailblazers and the 9500. That would be fantastic. I actually saw your site prior to finding you on CB.

Thanks
    I will definitely be doing it for all phones. I just started with the Bold for now because it's my personal phone. I only have Photoshop for 26 more days so I should have a lot of the themes done by then. Hopefully. keep an eye on our site and I'll try to keep you updated.
    05-07-09 07:21 PM
    Thank for all your hard work, I will be sure to donate. I have a few friends her in Spokane that I will be directing to your site as well. The Zags theme is pretty tight as well. Great work!!!
    05-08-09 11:10 AM
    Thank for all your hard work, I will be sure to donate. I have a few friends her in Spokane that I will be directing to your site as well. The Zags theme is pretty tight as well. Great work!!!
    Thanks for the encouragement, I'll be making these same themes for the Storm, 8900, Curve, Pearl eventually so keep an eye out.
    05-08-09 12:08 PM
    Great Theme! Keep up the good work!
    05-09-09 05:54 PM
    Cool! Thanks!
    08-31-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD