One of the few things that unanimously tick off Bold users is the lack of a Today theme. Now there are some phones out there with Today themes, including Kevin's:

BlackBerry 9000 Smartphone Review - Part III - OS4.6 | CrackBerry.com
    HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - Blackberry Bold The Today Theme

and with the included wallpapers, I think together they look amazing.

there are non-today themes:
    Bplay : BlackBerry Themes and select Bold

Can a BB expert extract the files of a phone with Today themes? Why cant a a pro take a today theme from 4.5 and adapt it to the Bold?

Hopefully this will cause sufficient stir for a Today theme to come out of the shadow....
    09-11-08 05:37 PM
    i would like a theme that would allow me around 4 more icons on my screen
    09-11-08 05:42 PM
    It's interesting that the Bold's seem to be missing the Today and L themes. I'm sure they'll be coming soon as a download through RIM's site but just odd that they weren't included already.
    09-11-08 06:56 PM
    I checked out bplay, and it looks like they have today themes for the Bold. I don't have one, so I can't really say what they're like.
    09-12-08 11:32 AM
    No one has yet released any new themes for the Bold, and will not be able to do so until Plazmic (a separate company) release their 'developer's kit' for the Bold's 4.6 OS.

Once they do, I am sure lots of new themes will soon start to appear!
    09-12-08 11:42 AM
    Try iPlay 2.0, this will show your upcoming appointments on the homescreen.
    09-13-08 03:29 AM
    No one has yet released any new themes for the Bold, and will not be able to do so until Plazmic (a separate company) release their 'developer's kit' for the Bold's 4.6 OS.

Once they do, I am sure lots of new themes will soon start to appear!
    Ck ur facts... There are at least 5 themes that are Bold compatible at bplay right now.. I'm using one of them now-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 08:01 AM
    I stand corrected!

There even appears to be a 'Today' theme on there, which a lot of people have been asking for.

Has anyone else tried them?
    Last edited by Montala; 09-13-08 at 09:16 AM.
    09-13-08 09:05 AM
    They just became avilable yesterday, and yes, I have reflex zen 2.0 installed looks awesome on the wicked Bold display.

Last edited by Bla1ze; 09-13-08 at 10:56 AM.
    09-13-08 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD