Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
06-05-13 01:26 AM
222 1234 ...
tools
    man this is great, fixes the only gripe i had with the original theme which was that i had to hit menu to see any of my calendar appointments or messages, unlike the usual zen where its right on the front..

Thhanks, this is great!

now if i could id like to add another vote for a different set of icons, and ill go ahead and agree that they should be android icons

p.s. does this forum have a way to add reputation points? i would donate but im super broke...
    09-23-09 02:40 PM
    have the original for the 8900..but loving the new updates on this one..will you be porting this one over to the 8900 also? thanks again for a great theme!
    09-23-09 03:04 PM
    I noticed one thing today. The date on my main screen says "Wednesday, Septemb...."

Edit...I just saw that you updated it for that exact issue.
    Last edited by sdmcwilliams; 09-23-09 at 06:35 PM.
    09-23-09 06:30 PM
    amazing!!! Thank you so much!
    09-23-09 08:16 PM
    Love it! Just when I thought the original was the best, you go and make it better! The only request I have is to not have the wallpaper show through when viewing the menu screen. The original was fixed to prevent this. Not a big deal, but I prefer a blank background so it's not so busy. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Last edited by UMRebel; 09-23-09 at 09:11 PM.
    09-23-09 08:20 PM
    Love this theme.
    09-25-09 07:04 PM
    Another "hall of fame" theme!!

Love the improvements!

+1 for the SMS
    09-25-09 09:17 PM
    Great theme. Thanks

Also, is there a way to change the month and day around in the calender view? ie. 09/26 to 26/09
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by RetroGlide; 09-26-09 at 02:33 PM.
    09-26-09 12:55 PM
    I hope to have a separated Email/SMS version up soon.
    09-26-09 03:11 PM
    Great theme. Thanks

Also, is there a way to change the month and day around in the calender view? ie. 09/26 to 26/09
    Thanks in advance
    That should be in the base settings from your phone and not subject to settings from a theme.
    09-26-09 04:05 PM
    Ok you have misunderstood...Read the first post, the developer says a seperate inbox is not available for this theme. I don't want a combined inbox for email and sms!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hahaha, You don't have to use separate mailboxes for SMS and Email to use the hidden today function.

I am now using separate mailboxes and I use the Today Plus. It's just that you can only see Email through the hidden today function.
    09-26-09 04:43 PM
    AWESOME JOB!

The theme is again, super nice!!!

Have a few questions though:

1. The call screen background transparency is set too low - I cannot see anything even with some light colored colorful wallpapers.

2. It's a bit weird that you could not roll the trackball up when the calendar or mail icon is highlighted -- I think this may be because of the today plus function -- don't worry about it if it's not changeable, it's not a big deal.

3. Sometimes in the programs selection screen the focus of the trackball will go off when you moved up or left or whatever... a bit weird but again, not a big deal.

4. I think this is not theme-related but I just wanna ask. I am using the WeatherBug and I have tried WeatherEye. They all have the same problem -- although the icon will update itself with new weather condition pics, the title which tells you the degrees and hi/lo would not update itself unless you click menu going to the program selection screen and then go back. Looks like other themes might also have this problem so I am just asking.

k... anyway..

Thank you so much for making the clickable bars. very very helpful. Sometimes there is no coverage so I need to use wifi. And of course every BB user uses the options and clock a lot.

Again, very very very nice theme and thanks so much!
    09-26-09 04:55 PM
    A new version is up with minor changes.

A separated Email/SMS version has also been added. This version keeps the same filenames as the original combined version so that you won't have to redo your icons.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-28-09 at 06:23 PM.
    09-27-09 10:07 AM
    Theme looks verry good. i like the new features like hidden messages and calendar. but i have one favor, can u change the uderlay and focus background as on attached screenshot? I can send u these backgrounds which i made
    09-27-09 01:34 PM
    Hey,

ive fell in love with this theme from the screen shot, but i dont know how to set it up.

ive got it all installed (using the seperate email sms/ no weather) and it all works apart from the bottom left icon which i presume is for sms. i can highlight it and the screen updates but if i click it doesnt do anything :/

please help s i really want this theme to work!

raty
    09-27-09 03:26 PM
    Very nice theme - small theme file size is a nice bonus
    Thanks for sharing

09-27-09 06:56 PM
    You keep making it that much better! Thank you for your continued work!
    09-27-09 07:25 PM
    Awesome, loving it with the separate sms. Now I just need an easier way to access bbm 5.0, hopefully quicklaunch gets that figured out.

edit- actually I've got Reverie HT Bold (SEPARATED Email/SMS, w/o weather slot) installed and noticed that on the lock screen it has the message icon instead of the lock icon.
    Last edited by brighenne; 09-28-09 at 10:36 PM.
    09-27-09 07:33 PM
    Wow! Very nice job with this theme. One thing I notice is that I move the selection from the calendar button to the battery button, my calendar items stay on the screen (although the darkened section is no longer darkened). This is a minor issue.

I'm going to keep this theme for a few days and if the trial is successful I'll send a donation and keep using it.
    09-28-09 11:14 PM
    The calender text issue will likely be addressed in the next update.
    09-29-09 07:28 AM
    Looking forward to the next update. This is not a problem, but more of a personal preference: Please consider blacking out the screen saver when the menu button is clicked so that it doesn't show behind the icons. Thanks again for all your hard work!
    09-29-09 10:02 AM
    How about the message icon on the lock screen?
    09-29-09 03:40 PM
    Just have to say that this theme is epic. I love showing off my wallpaper, plus I love the hidden calendar info AND email/sms info, so cool!! Now I can show off my background and quickly see new emails or events. Thank you!!

I also bought QuickLaunch in hopes of it working with the theme and it did!! Never really looked at quicklaunch until now. I now have everything I need!
    09-29-09 04:52 PM
    Anyone use this with OS5/threaded sms? Also my hidden calender isnt working hmm

09-29-09 09:03 PM
    Anyone use this with OS5/threaded sms? Also my hidden calender isnt working hmm

Most likely would be OS 5 causing the problem since it's not official yet so you can't really hope for the App and Theme makers to be able to make content compatible with it.
    09-29-09 09:35 PM
222 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD