Just found and downloaded this theme and I love it! The status bar font is a little small for my aged eyes but I'll get used to it. Thank you.
    04-01-10 03:20 PM
    I was using this theme on my bold 9000 with 4.X then I upgraded my bold to 5.0 not the home screen and folders are not showing my wallpaper, it's just like a default gray. Before the upgrade it was like the home screen and folders we transparent. Is this change by design? I don't like it.
    04-07-10 12:04 AM
    Theme Studio corrected the bug in which the home screen wallpaper leaked over onto the app screen. The behavior is intended (and hopefully won't change in the future. I hated having to limit the home screen wallpapers to ones that also worked for the app screen.)
    04-07-10 08:36 AM
    Is there a way to delete this theme off my Blackberry?

I went into options->applications but I can't seem to find it there to delete.

Options>Theme
    04-07-10 10:17 AM
    it says "download failed" for me i added to my sd card and tried it download it like that when i got this message.
    04-07-10 11:04 AM
    I can not get msgs to show up in the hidden today portion of the screen, my calander entries show but not my email msgs. Help!
    04-13-10 09:52 AM
    I can not get msgs to show up in the hidden today portion of the screen, my calander entries show but not my email msgs. Help!
    I'm having the same problem on my bold with 5.0. Emails show up but sms and mms do not.
    04-13-10 03:31 PM
    oh whoa really good thank you!
    04-13-10 03:50 PM
    5.0 has threaded SMS which is not compatible with Today themes.
    04-13-10 05:56 PM
    This is by far the best theme I've used and I've recommended it to many people, mostly the business folks because it doesn't show off your apps you might have in your top row and just looks professional.

I don't know if this is possible but given the new tools given out by RIM, I'm wondering if it's possible for us to see other user info on the homescreen like "Tasks". Although it's pretty basic, I've found myself to be using this more and more now to the point where it would be good to have it in front of my eyes as much as possible, just like my calendar (and would gladly donate/pay to get it). Maybe as a third icon just like the email and calendar rollovers.

Would be nice.
    04-14-10 01:23 PM
    no more updates huh?
    06-28-10 10:05 PM
    Aside from any bug fixes that may still be needed, the public version of this particular theme will not likely receive further updates.
    06-29-10 11:46 PM
    I really like how the dock is clickable, but this theme makes my phone lag. It's when you go from the icons screen to the home screen, and closing menus, and to/from the camera (so far). Is that just mine?
    07-07-10 12:46 AM
    This theme is OUSTANDING! I second this request though. I don't use my calendar, is there a way to turn it off/ remove it from the bar?

Would it be at all possible to get this theme without the today area at all? I love the actionable bar, but I've never been a big fan of the today functionality (too flaky).
    07-22-10 02:45 PM
    I've just installed the themes, and like it very much. Thank you for your contribution and hardwork in creating this (y)
    07-27-10 12:13 AM
    I've been using Reverie HT on my Bold 9000 for almost a year now. When I updated to 5.0 yesterday, the white application screen was an annoyance that I didn't want to have to fix after each battery pull. I installed Reverie HT for 5.0 an hour ago and I cannot get the default screen with weather to load. It looks just like the default Zen screen, but with transitions. I've tried deleting and re-installing Reverie, still nothing. Help?

EDIT:

I just reset all defaults and fixed my problem.

Thanks for the great theme!
    Last edited by Snoball; 08-26-10 at 04:53 PM.
    08-26-10 04:44 PM
    merci beaaucoup
    01-10-11 12:50 PM
    should have edited ages ago as have it.
    Last edited by Crakzag; 07-08-11 at 08:36 AM.
    06-23-11 05:07 PM
    Just downloaded, eager to try it out and play around with settings. Thanks!
    07-07-11 03:52 PM
    great theme, very professionnal. Thanks!!!
    11-29-11 03:10 AM
    Anyone feels that this theme is alittle laggy ? Whenever I unlock , the hour glass would appear for like 1 - 2 seconds before it totally unlocks .

Didn't had this problem when i was using other themes tho .
    12-03-11 01:39 AM
    Aside from any bug fixes that may still be needed, the public version of this particular theme will not likely receive further updates.
    Dude you should post these links up somewhere. I tried all the different versions for all devices and looks like they're no longer served.
    06-05-13 01:26 AM
222 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD