Transitions versions are pending. I receive mixed opinions on the message indicators, so I'm afraid what I'll be doing with those, if anything, is still up in the air.
    12-28-09 11:09 AM
    Transitions versions for OS 5.0 have been added. They keep the same file names so that you won't have to redo your icon order. However, if you are installing a transitions version of the theme over a non-transitions version, you may need to reset the home screen layout to its default. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply.
    12-28-09 12:52 PM
    I'm using this on a 9700, so I guess I technically posted in the wrong thread.

Regardless, the transition version of the theme is outstanding. Technically perfect, visually stunning, I absolutely love it. There are no little annoying bugs at all, which is a welcome change from so many of my own creations in Plazmic/BlackBerry Theme Builder (well, I'd still like more notification icons, but that's such a minor detail I'm willing to ignore it).

Kudos, Marc, for creating this masterpiece.
    12-31-09 05:56 PM
    Bold 9000 on Rogers Wireless in Canada
    OS 5.0.0.411
    Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions WITH weather slot

Everything works BEAUTIFULLY except for one issue, the shaded backdrop from the Calendar doesn't disappear when scrolling to messages or sms/mms. Other then that, theme works beautifully as previously stated.

*edit* k so apparently I'm a moron lol and its an issue with ME lol forgot that the original version I had of Reverie HT came WITHOUT shaded backdrop lol

any chance of an update without the shaded backdrop?
    Last edited by tfp; 01-05-10 at 04:18 PM.
    01-05-10 03:42 PM
    The "WITHOUT shaded backdrop" variants have been discontinued, but are still available for download here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3981489
    01-05-10 08:25 PM
    I have my general options set to seperate messages which works fine. But in my text view I am having too select sent or received messages and it will not display them like it originally did.
    How can I get it back to showing all types of texts under the text icon?
    Thx and great theme so far.
    01-25-10 02:12 PM
    It seems when I run "separate" inboxes is when the problem occurs. I only see inbound, or I can select sent etc.. but I can not see them at the same time unless I have the "combined" inbox selected which also includes emails which I do not want in there.
    01-25-10 02:47 PM
    Ignore my previous posts, did a quick pull and its fine now.
    01-25-10 03:08 PM
    I have been using the Reverie HT 4.6 w/ sleek bottom bar and w/ Weather App and Love it! I just upgraded to 5.0.509 and tried the same theme (so I thought) for 5.0 w/ Weather and w/ Transitions. To my surprise, I got a Zen layout with no weather slot, no today, etc. What's up with that? Can't I get the cool bottom bar w/ weather and Transitions working for 5.0? Please advise. And Thank you for the great theme!
    03-01-10 12:33 PM
    When moving from the OS 4.X-5.0 (non transitions) version of the theme to the OS 5.0 (transitions) one, you will likely need to reset the home screen layout. Instructions for this can be found on the first page under one of the "notes".
    03-01-10 02:59 PM
    Already tried this. Should I delete the theme and try to install 5.0 again? Will it install the 5.0 w/weather and transitions properly with the bottom bar or will it install the zen icons?
    03-01-10 08:02 PM
    A device restart / battery pull may also be needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 08:20 PM
    Deleted all and tried to install 5.0 w/Weather and Transitions (1340-I believe). Tried restart and battery pull and I'm left with regular zen icons without weather, transitions seems to work. Obviously Not the Reverie HT that I love. Can you explain?
    03-02-10 09:51 AM
    I'm afraid the steps listed on the first page and a device restart / battery pull is the only method I know of to fix the problem of the home screen not displaying correctly when upgrading to a transitions version. Maybe someone else who's had this problem can offer another suggestion?
    03-02-10 06:54 PM
    I have been using the Reverie HT 4.6 w/ sleek bottom bar and w/ Weather App and Love it! I just upgraded to 5.0.509 and tried the same theme (so I thought) for 5.0 w/ Weather and w/ Transitions. To my surprise, I got a Zen layout with no weather slot, no today, etc. What's up with that? Can't I get the cool bottom bar w/ weather and Transitions working for 5.0? Please advise. And Thank you for the great theme!
    Deleted all and tried to install 5.0 w/Weather and Transitions (1340-I believe). Tried restart and battery pull and I'm left with regular zen icons without weather, transitions seems to work. Obviously Not the Reverie HT that I love. Can you explain?
    Not sure why you are having that issue. After I upgraded to .509 on my Bold, I made sure I DL this theme to get a true 5.0 theme, and it worked perfectly, looks just like the post on the first page of this thread (with my wallpaper that is). Worked great, I deleted it and got the non-transition version since I am having a slight mem leak and am trying to track it down, that also works fine and looks normal. I didn't wipe my device before upgrade, but I'm going to re-do that this weekend and see where that leads me. Hope you get it figured out.
    03-02-10 11:10 PM
    I'm jealous yours worked perfectly. I installed the 4.6 version and am happy with it, except no transitions .
    03-03-10 07:25 PM
    This theme is pretty nifty.
    Got more screenies of it in action, like what do the buttons look like, and stuff?
    So far so bootyful!
    03-03-10 09:13 PM
    Just sent you a donation
    03-03-10 10:06 PM
    no permanent fix to white background after restarting in 5.0?
    03-07-10 07:46 PM
    There's sort of a permanent fix for the white background in OS 5.0... Due to how they were constructed, the transitions versions of the theme do not have the problem (but also do not allow customization of the app screen backround). If you decide to upgrade to the transitions versions, be sure to read the note about it in the first post.
    03-08-10 08:15 AM
    When I scroll over to messages or calendar on the home page, I get this black bar. Is there any way to fix it? I like the theme otherwise, but it puts a black bar across my wallpaper.

03-09-10 07:30 PM
    The bar is the "shaded backdrop" that appears to make the hidden today entries more readable against certain wallpapers. It will show up whether or not the entries themselves are visible. There was some voting a while back that resulted in this feature being made a staple in the publicly released versions of this theme.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 03-10-10 at 07:43 AM.
    03-10-10 07:41 AM
    The bar is the "shaded backdrop" that appears to make the hidden today entries more readable against certain wallpapers. It will show up whether or not the entries themselves are visible. There was some voting a while back that resulted in this feature being made a staple in the publicly released versions of this theme.
    Ok. Thanks for letting me know it is not a bug. I did not notice it as much when I used a different wallpaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 08:23 AM
    Due to a couple of inquiries I've received recently, I thought I'd clear up a few things for all:

publicly released OS 4.X-5.0 versions of Reverie:
    - are built on the 4.7 development kit
    - don't have transitions
    - allow user customized wallpaper on the app screen
    - are compatible with OS 4.X and OS 5.0
    - may have the white app screen issue on OS 5.0

publicly released OS 5.0 versions of Reverie:
    - are built on the 5.0 development kit
    - have transitions
    - don't allow user customized wallpaper on the app screen
    - are compatible with OS 5.0 only
    - do not have the white app screen issue on OS 5.0

Last edited by dagobah30; 03-11-10 at 10:01 AM.
    03-11-10 09:52 AM
    After, countless themes, with a whole range of versions and variations, I allways come back to this one. It's clean and fast and shows of my wallpaper like none other. Thanks a bunch dagobah30.
    04-01-10 02:33 PM
222 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD