Perfect job! Thanks
    11-02-09 10:18 PM
    Does anyone have this issue?

I cannot get all my events to show up on the homescreen when I highlight the calendar. It will only show the events that are tied to my default email address of the device. If I setup an event under my gmail account, it will not show up on the homescreen. Is there a fix for this or a workaround?
    11-05-09 10:13 AM
    Does anyone have this issue?

I cannot get all my events to show up on the homescreen when I highlight the calendar. It will only show the events that are tied to my default email address of the device. If I setup an event under my gmail account, it will not show up on the homescreen. Is there a fix for this or a workaround?
    Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > Calendar (CICAL): <Your desired e-mail>
    11-05-09 11:38 PM
    Do you know if we can tweak the font color of this theme ?
    or perhaps on our phone ?

I'm trying to pair a bright wallpaper with this theme but, those white colored font is making it hard to read.
    11-11-09 01:54 AM
    Is there a way to delete this theme off my Blackberry?

I went into options->applications but I can't seem to find it there to delete.
    11-22-09 05:32 AM
    I think it starts with com_plazmic_theme_
    11-22-09 06:23 AM
    Minor update: It's been a long time coming, but the spacebar will now open QuickLaunch.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 11-24-09 at 05:17 PM.
    11-24-09 01:27 PM
    yeah, i agree with the the dice scroll
    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 1
    this will be nice.. and can you put some shaded backdrop for sms, email and calender in today just like previous Reverie HT.

or can you update the Reverie HT for QuickLaunch and shortcut me using spacebar..

your help is very appreciated. thank for giving us such nice themes.
    Minor update: It's been a long time coming, but the spacebar will now open QuickLaunch.
    thank you so much for updating the themes. your themes is very nice
    11-25-09 12:11 AM
    My biggest problem I have with the theme is that there's a limit of three notification icons (i.e. new mail, SMS, etc.) in the bottom right. The problem is that if I have a new mail, new SMS, new voicemail, a missed call and new BBM message � not all of them are shown, only three.

Depending on which order it shows up, I might be able to know why my BlackBerry's blinking... for example, if my phone's locked, and I have mail, SMS that haven't been cleared (I've read some but not all the messages, so it's not blinking because of mail or SMS) and I receive a BBM, I wouldn't know that by glancing at the screen it's because of a new BBM message as the three icons taken up by Lock/Mail/SMS.

Is there any way you can increase the number of notification icons available on the home screen and not limit it only to three � like the default themes?

(Also, side issue, but any chance we can see these notification icons while we're on a call/dial screen??)

Thanks!
    11-25-09 11:04 PM
    Awesome Theme! I've just installed QuickLaunch after installing the theme. I can launch it via the square icon in the bottom toolbar, but the <space bar> doesn't work.

I've also tried to remove and re-install the theme after installing QuickLaunch, no luck. Will definitely donate if I can get QuickLaunch working via the <space bar>. Running Bold with 4.6.
    12-01-09 07:58 AM
    Do you have dial from home screen disabled?
    12-01-09 08:31 AM
    Yes, dial from home screen has been disabled. I have no problems accessing shortcuts for other apps from the home screen (i.e. n for BBM, m for messages, f for profiles, etc).
    12-01-09 08:35 AM
    Thanks a lot for your Theme ~
    I love it

Can I request something?
    I need other hotkeys on homescreen
    Like "Precision 7 theme", spacebar for quicklaunch.. $ for SMS & MMS

If you insert new two hotkeys into your theme, your theme will be perfect.
    thanks for your efforts, again

PS. sorry for my broken english, I'm an asian . ah! my BB OS is 5.0.0.348
    Last edited by TongQue; 12-02-09 at 08:01 AM.
    12-02-09 07:56 AM
    Things are packed fairly tightly in to the space at the bottom, so there's unfortunately no room down there to add more notification icons. However, if there's enough overall interest, I can make room for more icons by moving them to another area of the screen completely.

The spacebar QuickLaunch hotkey should work regardless of what "Dial From Home Screen" is set at... I'm afraid I don't know what could prevent it from working if the square icon is already working properly.
    12-02-09 01:02 PM
    Is this theme available for Bold 9700? I didn't see it though...

If it's not... please create one for Bold 9700. I love this sooooo much!

Thank you for your awesome work! ^^
    12-07-09 06:32 PM
    Though I haven't made 9700-specific threads for them, the 8900 and 9630 versions of Reverie and Reverie HT should work on the 9700 as they are now. You can find them in their respective sections of the forums.

EDIT: I've made a thread for Reverie and Reverie HT in the 9700 theme forums: http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...themes-381041/
    Last edited by dagobah30; 12-07-09 at 09:50 PM.
    12-07-09 09:07 PM
    Great theme, thanks!!
    12-08-09 02:03 AM
    EDIT: I've made a thread for Reverie and Reverie HT in the 9700 theme forums
    Thank you VERY much!
    I've just downloaded & installed it.
    It works great ^^ You're the best!
    12-08-09 01:30 PM
    best one so far!
    12-17-09 02:29 AM
    Your theme is the perfect touch for me. I've had my Bold since June, and I have tweaked it to the point of abuse to get the right (to me) mix of layout, apps, and look that that makes me drool whenever i pull it out of the holster. Truly eye candy in my book! Thank you! I will gladly contribute for your work. 'Till the next theme, Happy Holidays.
    12-18-09 12:31 AM
    installed it, love it.
    kudos.
    12-20-09 05:40 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of the backdrop even when there is no mail. I could've sworn that it disappears when there is no email or calendar events.
    12-27-09 06:46 PM
    From the theme's end, there's unfortunately no way to detect whether or not there are any entries.

The versions of the theme with the removed backdrop have been discontinued, but are still available for download a few pages back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 07:59 PM
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't see that, do you have the link please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 05:36 AM
    I absolutely love this theme - the functionality is top-notch.

My only request would be for a larger new message indicator area on the homescreen - I tend to have lots to look at there, and the homescreen only provides room for 2 indicators. I was going to try and build my own, with the date right-justified on screen instead of centered, but I thought it would be infinitely easier to just make the request for that slight modification.

I've developed my fair share of themes, and I know these niggling requests can get tedious. I'd be happy to whip up my own changes, if I only knew half of what I can do in Composer...

Oh, I guess I have a second request - how about some transitions? I really dig the fly-out menu options and the fades between homescreen and other apps...

Like I said: niggling, tedious requests. I totally understand if you don't have time/inclination to humor me.

Cheers on this amazing theme - I just keep coming back to it as my absolute favorite.
    12-28-09 10:50 AM
222 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD