BTW today is Wednesday, hope all is good the date on the home screen

Oh and a donation is on its way.

Edit: Donation sent, thanks man.
    Last edited by Abbsta; 10-07-09 at 03:04 AM.
    10-07-09 02:54 AM
    Just noticed that the unread icons are missing from the Messages screen but available in Home and Browser.
    10-07-09 03:37 AM
    Would it be at all possible to get this theme without the today area at all? I love the actionable bar, but I've never been a big fan of the today functionality (too flaky).
    10-07-09 04:14 PM
    Reverie HT is a follow up to the
    *Updates 10/05/09 - 10/06/09* Moved clock icon on home and app screens. Added version without today backdrop.

Reverie HT Bold (SEPARATED Email/SMS, WITH today backdrop)
    WITHOUT weather slot
    Hi there,

I think there might be a small bug with this install. It looks like this theme without the weather slot � while it looks fine on the home screen, on the locked screen, there weather slot appears.

Also, I don't notice the move of the clock icon in the home/app screen at all.
    I'm guessing this is the move of the alarm clock icon to the clock slot (rather than the battery)? If not, I'd like to suggest that change � because it only makes sense that the alarm clock and the time is in the same "slot", so that when I click on it, it brings me to the clock settings. Rather, if I subconsciously click on the clock icon now, that "slot" brings me to the Options page.
    10-07-09 11:14 PM
    Would it be at all possible to get this theme without the today area at all? I love the actionable bar, but I've never been a big fan of the today functionality (too flaky).
    Yes, please?
    10-07-09 11:36 PM
    Reverie HT Bold (SEPARATED Email/SMS, WITHOUT today backdrop)

Thank.. Good Theme..
    But. I don't want today backdrop ..
    4th OTA. ever.. with backdrop..

what's problem ??
    10-08-09 01:17 AM
    It seems I've let a few versions slip by that aren't what they should be -- (I think) I've corrected this where necessary. Thanks to those who let me know about it.
    10-08-09 03:31 AM
    If QL icon swapped by Contacts this will be perfect, anybody can do that?
    10-09-09 06:32 AM
    If QL icon swapped by Contacts this will be perfect, anybody can do that?
    I'm guessing you don't have Dial From Home Screen, turned off.

In the Phone application:
    Menu > Options > General Options > Dial From Home Screen: No

You can then open your Contacts by pressing 'A'.
    10-09-09 02:41 PM
    I'm guessing you don't have Dial From Home Screen, turned off.

In the Phone application:
    Menu > Options > General Options > Dial From Home Screen: No

You can then open your Contacts by pressing 'A'.

Good tip, I just find out about this. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 02:47 AM
    Is it possible to choose what the icon (calender at the moment) is? I like how the bar is at the moment (email/sms/cal/batt/time/network/sound/quicklaunch) but the thing is I don't use QL and Calendar and would much rather have MSN/BBM there in it's place if that was possible...
    10-11-09 12:42 AM
    I wanted to ask this as a private message...but I don't have 10 posts...

I've been following your Reverie themes since you began posting them and I, like others here, am quite impressed. I've played around with the Plazmic theme creator as well, but never understood how to do the enhancements you've come up with. I'm wondering then, if you'd be willing to upload/share your original files for Plazmic instead of just the finished theme. I know this may seem a bit presumptuous, seeing how you clearly put a lot of time and effort into your themeing, but as a teaching tool and for those of us who keep asking for this or that enhancement change color etc...if we could play with the theme itself maybe we'd come up with some other impressive theme ideas. I don't want to step on toes, and don't want to impose either, just asking. Maybe a "big" donation could persuade you?
    10-11-09 03:22 PM
    Is it possible to choose what the icon (calender at the moment) is? I like how the bar is at the moment (email/sms/cal/batt/time/network/sound/quicklaunch) but the thing is I don't use QL and Calendar and would much rather have MSN/BBM there in it's place if that was possible...
    Was wondering the same thing? Anyway to put my BBM icon in the QuickLaunch spot.
    10-11-09 05:23 PM
    Do you mean the current date? If so, I recall seeing an app that does it.

As for BBM, there's a hotkey preprogrammed for it: 'N' (of course Dial From Home Screen needs to be turned off)
    10-11-09 08:37 PM
    Do you mean the current date? If so, I recall seeing an app that does it.

As for BBM, there's a hotkey preprogrammed for it: 'N' (of course Dial From Home Screen needs to be turned off)
    No, I meant the icons in the actual menubar, is there any way of changing them so I can place the applications that I use daily there rather than something I would never open (aka: calendar/QL).
    10-13-09 12:07 AM
    They are hard coded into the theme. A special version would have to be created for each version.
    10-13-09 08:02 AM
    anyone else on 5.0.238 had issues with BBM 5.0 and this theme? i have tried installing both themes and my BBM acts funny, i cant open conversataions at all. i reboot and its fixed, but happens again unless i shut the theme off...i assume it is a OS 5.0 and BBM 5.0 issue maybe?
    10-13-09 10:05 AM
    That sounds like a problem with Quicklaunch and the new BBM. I ran into that problem. Try to use BBM without touching Quicklaunch at all and see if the problem goes away. (That is not a fix but to confirm that there is nothing in the theme itself and is in fact quicklaunch)
    10-13-09 11:44 AM
    That sounds like a problem with Quicklaunch and the new BBM. I ran into that problem. Try to use BBM without touching Quicklaunch at all and see if the problem goes away. (That is not a fix but to confirm that there is nothing in the theme itself and is in fact quicklaunch)
    did you run into this problem with this theme? how did you fix it?

it works fine with the stock theme
    10-13-09 11:52 AM
    I am using this theme and I have no issues with QL launching BBM.... almost afraid to post that and Jinx myself.
    10-13-09 12:07 PM
    I've been using the theme with OS 5.0.0.238 and (the official) BBM 5.0 without any issues. Like cavingjan said, problems with BBM 5.0 can occur when it's accessed from something like QuickLaunch. I'm hesitant to blame the theme itself for any BBM 5.0 problems... though I'll see what I can do to fix things if the theme turns out to be the culprit.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 10-13-09 at 01:25 PM.
    10-13-09 12:44 PM
    very strange....darn, i LOVED that theme
    10-13-09 12:46 PM
    Anyone using this theme find that when they add items to their calender that it's no longer updating on the home screen when you highlight the small calender icon??
    10-13-09 09:30 PM
    Anyone using this theme find that when they add items to their calender that it's no longer updating on the home screen when you highlight the small calender icon??
    What Calendar(e-mail) are the new items being added under? It only lists from a specified Calendar I believe.

No, I meant the icons in the actual menubar, is there any way of changing them so I can place the applications that I use daily there rather than something I would never open (aka: calendar/QL).
    Cavingjan pretty much answered it. A version would have to made with say, your specifications for which apps to show.
    If you're using third party apps daily, the only options as of now are the 2 convenience keys - also revert to the original Reverie theme without QL. shrug
    10-13-09 11:49 PM
    Yeah it only lists from the defult calender. So if your adding to a different email calender or by getting events from facebook they wont show. I'm having no problems myself.

In any case, thanks for the great theme!
    10-14-09 12:26 AM
222 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD