I really appreciate you continuing to make this a more refined theme! I was happy to donate!! Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 09:45 PM
    Excellent theme. I just downloaded this and will try it out for a few days and for sure make a donation if I like it (and I anticipate I will).

Just a few thoughts:
    - I don't know if this is just your theme's design, or if it's an overall "Today" theme issue, but is it possible to show events from all (not just the default) calendars?
    - Likewise, again I don't know if this is just your theme's design, or if it's an overall "Today" theme issue, but are only "new", unread messages suppose to show up? For example, if I'm in my inbox but don't open the message (i.e. it's still unread) and return to the home screen -- or if I remark an opened message as unopened -- it doesn't show up on the theme.

- Very minor: Is it possible to have a status icon when you are in a call and returned to the home screen (the yellow phone icon with the timer)?
    - Very minor: on the percentage status bar (i.e. when the machine's starting up and when it's running the security tests), the bar showing the percentage seems to be cut off 3/4-way from the bottom.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by cheeser; 09-29-09 at 11:25 PM.
    09-29-09 11:01 PM
    I love it and thanks again for putting out a great theme. Works great on Bold running 5.0.238. Shows off the wallpapers nicely.
    09-30-09 02:06 AM
    Dude, I love it, thank you for this awesome theme!
    09-30-09 07:26 AM
    Hi, I have downloaded this theme 3 times to my phone and there is only a black screen no wallpaper.

Thank You
    09-30-09 08:45 PM
    @ tjohnsonsmith: you have to dowload the wall on the first page or the wall of your choice.

09-30-09 09:07 PM
    Here is the link to it in case you couldn't find the wallpaper on the first page...Good Luck.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm..._texturers.jpg
    09-30-09 09:28 PM
    I love this theme. I am wondering if you can make a version in which the today icons aren't today icons, but merely start the calendar and messages apps?

(Going to donate now.)
    10-01-09 07:52 AM
    awesome theme!
    10-01-09 11:07 AM
    Nicest, sweetest, coolest, simplest EVER
    10-01-09 10:09 PM
    this is one of the best themes i have used. i actually just erased all my premium themes. good job.
    10-02-09 05:58 PM
    Thanks everyone for the comments.

I hope to have something up eventually to address the mixed opinions the today text backdrop has been receiving.

10-02-09 07:52 PM
    This is the perfect idea for a theme. I have been searching for a minimal theme with hidden today features since I got the bold. Will test drive it for a couple days and if all looks good will def donate. Thanks for the great effort.

Michael
    10-03-09 02:30 AM
    hmm... don't know why my call screen is still solid black... How to set the transparency or what wallpaper are you guys using in order to to see it on the call screen?

Oh... and the navigation through the icons in the program screen is still kinda weird... sometimes the trackball will lose focus... not a big deal but kinda slightly annoying..

Eagerly anticipating the next version. XD
    10-03-09 02:47 AM
    Love the theme, only this little thing :

I installed this version :
    Reverie HT Bold (SEPARATED Email/SMS, w/o weather slot).

Everything working, when I roll on the calendar icon, the today info appears together with a darker piece of background.

When I roll onto the 'sms' or 'email' icon, the darker piece stays, but there is no info in it ? Could I
    a) turn the today info on for sms and email
    or
    b) get rid of the darker background part when rolling over sms and email ?

Great theme !
    10-04-09 05:45 AM
    Thank you again for your continued efforts ... One of the best themes i have ever used ....
    10-04-09 06:26 AM
    Love the theme, only this little thing :

I installed this version :
    Reverie HT Bold (SEPARATED Email/SMS, w/o weather slot).

Everything working, when I roll on the calendar icon, the today info appears together with a darker piece of background.

When I roll onto the 'sms' or 'email' icon, the darker piece stays, but there is no info in it ? Could I
    a) turn the today info on for sms and email
    or
    b) get rid of the darker background part when rolling over sms and email ?

Great theme !
    Unfortunately we do not have access to the today area in composer so there is no way to tell if data is there or not. About the only thing dagobah30 could do is to completely remove the darken screen for messages and potentially make the text unreadable on some wallpapers.
    10-04-09 07:56 AM
    Definitely donation worthy. Looking forward to your next theme!
    10-04-09 11:38 AM
    Unfortunately we do not have access to the today area in composer so there is no way to tell if data is there or not. About the only thing dagobah30 could do is to completely remove the darken screen for messages and potentially make the text unreadable on some wallpapers.
    Or maybe make a version without today, but with seperate SMS - Email and NO weather icon ? That would be 'the bomb'
    10-04-09 12:20 PM
    Dagobah30,

Great theme and I am loving it. One question for you...is it possible to get the tasks Icon where the quick launch app is located on the home screen? I dont have quick launch and this is wasted spot for me. I use my tasks a lot and would like to get to it with one touch from the home screen.

Thanks
    10-06-09 12:51 PM
    Dagobah30,

Great theme and I am loving it. One question for you...is it possible to get the tasks Icon where the quick launch app is located on the home screen? I dont have quick launch and this is wasted spot for me. I use my tasks a lot and would like to get to it with one touch from the home screen.

Thanks
    If you have "Dial From Home Screen" turned off, just press the 'T' key.

But indeed, I am loving the theme as well.
    10-06-09 02:10 PM
    If you have "Dial From Home Screen" turned off, just press the 'T' key.

But indeed, I am loving the theme as well.
    How do I turn that off?
    10-06-09 02:52 PM
    How do I turn that off?
    In the Phone application:
    Menu > Options > General Options > Dial From Home Screen: No
    10-06-09 03:01 PM
    this is by far my favorite theme I have used, but I have 1 little request in the contacts the name and the business name are same size same color and size. Can you change it so the names are black and the business name is grey and a size samller like the OEM?? Other than that Great theme!!
    10-06-09 03:28 PM
    New versions are up.

I intended to have the today text backdrop fade over time, but the effect is introducing more lag than I'd like in to the theme. So, despite my desire to keep the number of Reverie HT variants to a minimum, I've posted alternate "no backdrop" versions. These versions will keep the same filenames as their "with backdrop" counterparts, so you won't have to redo your icons when installing them. Enjoy.
    10-06-09 08:03 PM
222 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD