Reverie HT is a follow up to the original Reverie, and like it's predecessor, is intended to show off your wallpaper.

Enjoy!

(custom wallpaper, available below)

Theme by Marc J.S. (AKA dagobah30)

Installation:

To install this theme, open the OTA link that pertains to the version you want from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

The dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

*NOTE* In order for the shortcuts and hidden today feature of the theme to work properly, your SMS and Email Inboxes must be set in accordance with the version you're using.

*NOTE* If you are installing an "OS 5.0" specific version of the theme over an "OS 4.X-5.0" version, you may need to reset the home screen layout to its default. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply. A device restart / battery pull may then also be required.

*NOTE* The home screen's wallpaper will show through on the app screen only on the "OS 4.X-5.0" versions of the theme. The "OS 5.0" specific versions of the theme do not have this feature.

*NOTE* You may encounter a white background on the app screen when using the "OS 4.X-5.0" versions of the theme on OS 5.0. (The "OS 5.0" specific versions of the theme do not have this problem.) A fix for this can be found here.

A changelog and older variants of the theme can be found here.

Reverie HT (COMBINED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions
    Bold 9000 OS 5.0
    (Updated 12/28/09)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions
    Bold 9000 OS 5.0
    (Updated 12/28/09)

Reverie HT (COMBINED Email/SMS)
    Bold 9000 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 11/24/09)

Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS)
    Bold 9000 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 11/24/09)

If you like and use this theme, please consider making a donation:

Donate

Any and all amounts are welcome!

Features:

Weather Slot
    The theme is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the first (top left) spot on your application screen and it will show up on your home and lock screens. Scrolling to the weather slot on the home screen will show its status text.

Clickable Bottom Bar
    Every part of the home screen's bar is clickable, providing easy access to your messages, calender, options, clock, connection manager, profiles, and...

QuickLaunch
    QuickLaunch support is provided on all versions of the theme through the "square" button on the right hand side of the home screen's bar, plus the spacebar on your device's keyboard. You will need to have the QuickLaunch app installed in order for this feature to work.

Hidden Today (and Shaded Backdrop)
    Scroll to either the calender or messages icon on the home screen's bar for a preview of corresponding entries. A shaded backdrop will appear behind the entries for easier viewing.

Transitions
    This theme is available both with and without transitions. In the transitions versions, a fade effect will occur whenever the screen changes. (You need to be running OS 5.0 in order to install the transitions versions.)

Also available:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...-theme-315520/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...-theme-358096/

You may feel free to link to this thread, but do not re-post or re-host the direct OTA links without permission.

The following images were generously provided by crackberry.com forum members. If you own a copyright to any of these images, you may request their removal.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-08-10 at 02:24 AM.
    09-22-09 06:16 PM
    Super job and the perfect theme - thank you.
    09-22-09 06:29 PM
    Downloading it right now! Have used the last theme all week! You rock! Thank you. Donating tonight when I get home!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 06:37 PM
    This theme is absolutely perfect. Thank you very much.
    09-22-09 07:20 PM
    Very nice! The only thing holding me back from using it is the combined sms and email.

Nice work though!

09-22-09 07:49 PM
    The bottom clickable bar is a great upgrade! A+!
    09-22-09 07:55 PM
    Very nice! The only thing holding me back from using it is the combined sms and email.

Nice work though!

This is not a theme issue:

Go to your Email>Menu>Options>General Options>SMS and Email Inboxes>Separate
    Last edited by andyahs; 09-22-09 at 08:15 PM.
    09-22-09 08:12 PM
    This is an excellent theme, thanks! Again, my only issue (as stated in the other Reverie thread) is that the Quicklaunch hover has a slight visual issue when you move over elements. The right hand side loses a chunk and you can see the wallpaper (I'm using your attached file for wallpaper).

Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Excellent work! Thank you very much.
    09-22-09 08:18 PM
    This is an excellent theme, thanks! Again, my only issue (as stated in the other Reverie thread) is that the Quicklaunch hover has a slight visual issue when you move over elements. The right hand side loses a chunk and you can see the wallpaper (I'm using your attached file for wallpaper).

Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Excellent work! Thank you very much.
    I don't have this issue. Would you be able to post a screenshot of it, and which OS you're using?
    09-22-09 08:21 PM
    It just keeps getting better !! Love the Theme!!

Just to make sure Y'all know you can turn off "dialing from home screen" under the phone options then access the messages, saved Messages, calculator, calender, browser, Media Net, Search, contacts, keyboard lock, profile, tasks, memo pad, & BBM by just hitting the M,V,U,L,B,W,S,A,K,F,T,D, & N key (in same order) on the keyboard right? just making sure...
    don't worry you can still dial from the keyboard just tap the send button first...
    Last edited by Fibofan; 09-22-09 at 08:42 PM. Reason: update
    09-22-09 08:38 PM
    I don't have this issue. Would you be able to post a screenshot of it, and which OS you're using?
    Not an issue for me either. Try moving QuickLaunch to the other side of the screen.
    09-22-09 08:38 PM
    I've been trying to grab a screenshot with SnapScreen but it won't let me with anything other than the first item in Quicklaunch selected (which doesn't show the issue). I'll see if another app will successfully catch it.

I'm using 5.0.0.190 so it might be a beta OS issue.
    09-22-09 09:26 PM
    another great theme! will download right now!

i have the same issue as purephase and i am also using the same os so its probably the os issue

edit: only happens when quick launch is on the left side. when moved to the right side i guess the menu goes off the screen a bit
    Last edited by lemon204; 09-22-09 at 09:58 PM.
    09-22-09 09:42 PM
    Looks like you lost the full date on the home page when the day switched to Wednesday.
    09-22-09 11:03 PM
    Very nice thanks. But what is it with you and Wednesdays lol...same like the first one the date is cut off
    09-22-09 11:18 PM
    Looks like you lost the full date on the home page when the day switched to Wednesday.
    Very nice thanks. But what is it with you and Wednesdays lol...same like the first one the date is cut off
    I'd like to claim that I did it again for style points, but I'd be lying.

The fixed version is up.
    09-23-09 04:58 AM
    Thank you again ...... You are a star !!!!

09-23-09 05:40 AM
    This is not a theme issue:

Go to your Email>Menu>Options>General Options>SMS and Email Inboxes>Separate

Ok you have misunderstood...Read the first post, the developer says a seperate inbox is not available for this theme. I don't want a combined inbox for email and sms!

09-23-09 05:45 AM
    Love this new version!
    Tiny note: the alarm icon is right on the border between the battery and the clock sections (intentional?)

Thanks!

09-23-09 05:46 AM
    Would there be any way to get a version w/o the options/clock/manage connections shortcuts at the bottom (And shift the placement of the alarm icon)?

I'd be willing to make a donation to get that custom version.
    09-23-09 08:49 AM
    Ok you have misunderstood...Read the first post, the developer says a seperate inbox is not available for this theme. I don't want a combined inbox for email and sms!
    Yeah, I can't stand the combined Messages folder and the fact that you can't access separate inboxes through QL has made it tough for me to use this theme because I really like the minimalism.
    Still give props to dagobah30 on a job well done!

BTW, I think there's something wrong with the wallpaper, when I installed this theme the wallpaper doesn't show and when I try to download the attached wallpaper in the 1st post the pic won't open in any program or show on the phone.
    Last edited by NoahFecks; 09-23-09 at 09:48 AM.
    09-23-09 09:15 AM
    Great theme! I am using it right now.
    09-23-09 09:59 AM
    beautiful theme! My new favorite!
    09-23-09 10:26 AM
    I still cant seem to get these to work using OTA Loader. Can anybody help me out with it?
    09-23-09 12:11 PM
    Yeah, I can't stand the combined Messages folder and the fact that you can't access separate inboxes through QL has made it tough for me to use this theme because I really like the minimalism.
    Still give props to dagobah30 on a job well done!

BTW, I think there's something wrong with the wallpaper, when I installed this theme the wallpaper doesn't show and when I try to download the attached wallpaper in the 1st post the pic won't open in any program or show on the phone.
    One of the things you can do is get a separate SMS app to use Quicklaunch with. I tried a couple and wasn't too thrilled with them but there are lots to choose from. If you go down that road and find one that is simple and seems to blend in with the theme concept let us know. Maybe the master mind behind the theme has one in mind.
    09-23-09 12:35 PM
222 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD