The home screen's wallpaper will only show through on the app screen on versions marked as "4.X-5.0". Versions marked as "5.0" will show a static background on the app screen. This is due to how the different versions were compiled.

Additionally, if you are using one of the versions marked as "4.X-5.0" on OS 5.0, you may want to refer to the applicable "note" in the first post.
    08-26-10 09:32 AM
    Hey!

I love this theme, I've been using it for at least 4 months now. However, during an update to my phone, I had lost the theme. Obviously there's been a few more updates to it since then. Like the scrolling slot. Awesome idea, but I'm still not use to it yet.

I have to ask though, is there a copy of old version backed up? I only ask this because of a few tweaks that have been made in the new version are a little hard to change over to.

Here's a few:
    1. Opaque Black Box: In the older version there was a black opaque box around the white text, which really helped with lighter backgrounds. Now the white text just gets lost.

2. Bottom Bar: I really like the fact you can scroll up and down for the black bar, but is there a way to lock it into place?

So a link to the old theme or maybe a few tweaks to the new one? I'm not too sure, just an opinion from a long time user.
    09-09-10 12:03 PM
    Reverie D never had a opaque backdrop for the today text, but Reverie HT did... It (and its archived versions) can be found here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...-theme-320649/

I'm afraid that this particular theme won't like be receiving any future feature additions or changes. That being said, the opaque background and ability to lock the bar from changing are unfortunately not things I'd be able to easily add anyway due to how this theme is structured.
    09-10-10 02:57 AM
    Reverie D never had a opaque backdrop for the today text, but Reverie HT did... It (and its archived versions) can be found here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...-theme-320649/

I'm afraid that this particular theme won't like be receiving any future feature additions or changes. That being said, the opaque background and ability to lock the bar from changing are unfortunately not things I'd be able to easily add anyway due to how this theme is structured.
    Ah thanks!
    It was HT I was thinking of. I just assumed that this was the same one but an updated version haha.
    Thanks!
    09-10-10 11:49 AM
    Love it! best full screen theme I've come across Awesome Job!
    09-11-10 10:55 PM
    any chance you will make this theme for the 9700, able to work on 9650 and 9630 also? im sure that would make alot of people very happy. I know I would!!
    11-09-10 06:04 PM
    He already has done it. It is in the 9700 Themes area.
    11-09-10 09:06 PM
    Hey, is there anyway to update this theme to have OS6 icons? If so, that would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 12:26 AM
    Just downloaded this a minute ago..This is an awesome theme! Thank you.
    11-10-10 10:19 AM
    nice one i wont use it sorry
    11-11-10 11:31 AM
    Hey, is there anyway to update this theme to have OS6 icons? If so, that would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I indeed would appriciate an update with OS6 icons.
    I ask this because I can't use any other theme and somehow this is your fault It's been a year and I didn't even think of changing it.

Anyway thanks for the great theme.

Regards
    11-28-10 04:02 PM
    This is one of the themes that i use on my Bold 9000. Good one! Thanks!
    11-28-10 11:45 PM
    can someone update this theme with os6 icons ....
    everything else should remain the same .. this theme is the best ... but just lacks os6 icons
    02-11-11 03:50 AM
    I sure chose a fine day to completely wipe out my blackberry bold 9000!

PLEASE BRING BACK THE OTA LINKS TO LIFE!!

I LOVE your theme and it's minimalistic approach to highlighting the background!

If there's anyone else with the .jar simply sitting around, please e-mail them to msayakamoto (at) yahoo (dot) ca!!!
    06-14-11 02:52 AM
    OTA links are down - looks like a very interesting theme to try, but I get 'account suspended' when I access the OTA links.
    06-14-11 03:25 PM
    It's an awesome theme that's very minimalistic on the today screen when the rest of your menu is hidden.

The bottom left hand corner is your top row that you can access (or 'scroll' through) and see the detail in a 'today' screen style whenever you select the Calender, Messages or SMS.

It takes advantage of OS 5.0 with transitions and is a VERY elegant in comparison to many other 'minimalistic' themes. There's nothing cleaner and simpler out there, and I just wish these links would come back to life again.

The owner of the OTA links or theme, please contact me!
    I'll help to pay a portion of your hosting fees if that is what's necessary to get this theme back up and available to everyone to enjoy!

If anyone knows the people I'm interested in contacting, please send them back here to PM me!
    06-14-11 10:57 PM
    OTA links are down,
    OTA links are down,
    OTA links are down,
    06-21-11 01:51 PM
    dagobah30 hasn't been around for a very long time. I doubt he is coming back to repost his theme any time soon.
    06-22-11 07:38 AM
    I know this post is old, but I had my blackberry stolen yesterday, and even when I made a security copy it does not left it as it was, AND I WAS IN LOVED with the way it was, im missing everything. but this theme was perfection, and now I cant get it anywhere and it is pissing me off, please someone help...! I just need the OTA for 4.6 w/no today thats it.

thanks everyone hope you help.
    06-22-11 10:29 PM
    and there is no other way to get it, I mean, if someone has it on their blackberry that could send it back maybe?
    06-23-11 01:06 AM
195 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD