Some fonts were set to unalterable values in order to "fix" certain display issues -- it was a design decision.
    03-04-10 08:55 PM
    I've read through the thread and I don't think this problem has been mentioned.

I'm on the Bold 9000 running OS 4.6. I've had the ReverieD with dice icons theme installed for quite some time and everything has been running perfectly. This morning, I installed QuickLaunch. I created a shortcut in QL that creates a new SMS to my brother. I texted him and replied back. After I checked the message, my outgoing SMS to him is now displaying on the screen (unclickable preview area) and I can't get rid of it.

Is there a fix?
    Is a there a ReverieD theme for the Bold without unclickable preview?

Thanks
    03-09-10 01:23 PM
    Just a little side-note/update...

The problem still persists. But, if I create a shortcut using QL to create a generic SMS, the outgoing SMS doesn't get displayed on the screen. The problem only happens when the shortcut using QL to create a new SMS is for a specific contact(s).
    03-09-10 02:45 PM
    sounds like a problem with QL.
    03-09-10 02:57 PM
    I'm pretty sure I installed the correct version for my Bold (OS 4.6.0.247). When I purchased QL, I made sure to select the version for OS 4.6. Under my applications, it says QL v. 2.20.2
    03-09-10 03:58 PM
    The only thing that can be controlled from a development standpoint is whether or not there is a hidden today... So, as a general rule, if there's a problem with the hidden today, the theme itself is probably not the culprit. I welcome being proven wrong, however.

I'm afraid I don't have any solutions to offer you, but would agree that it sounds like a problem with QL.
    03-09-10 04:01 PM
    That isn't the first time that the SMS issue has been posted. I couldn't tell you what the problem is (I don't text so I didn't exactly remember it but a couple of searches should find some of those old topics.
    03-09-10 07:22 PM
    Is there anything that I can try? So far I've done 3 battery pulls, I've switched back and forth between regular themes and Reverie, ....

Is there a version of ReverieD for Bold that does not have the Hidden Today feature?
    03-09-10 07:43 PM
    Sorry, there are currently no publicly released (AKA free) versions of Reverie D available without the hidden today. I can do custom versions without the hidden today, however. Feel free to PM me for details if you are interested.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 03-11-10 at 10:08 AM.
    03-11-10 10:02 AM
    Due to a couple of inquiries I've received recently, I thought I'd clear up a few things for all:

publicly released OS 4.X-5.0 versions of Reverie:
    - are built on the 4.7 development kit
    - don't have transitions
    - allow user customized wallpaper on the app screen
    - are compatible with OS 4.X and OS 5.0
    - may have the white app screen issue on OS 5.0

publicly released OS 5.0 versions of Reverie:
    - are built on the 5.0 development kit
    - have transitions
    - don't allow user customized wallpaper on the app screen
    - are compatible with OS 5.0 only
    - do not have the white app screen issue on OS 5.0

03-11-10 10:03 AM
    I love the theme and had it on my phone with 4.6, but after updating to 5.0 and replacing my 4.6 version to the new 5.0 version every now and then i'm getting the 'application error 523 reset' error that i've read has to do with incompatible themes but this is my only 3rd party theme on my phone. any light you could shed on this?
    03-24-10 08:53 AM
    On the main desktop, i scrolled the sound profile/contacts and now im stuck. I cant left/right. Is this is a bug?
    03-28-10 04:06 AM
    I believe a theme or app can be the culprit in an 'application error 523 reset'. Have you isolated the problem specifically to Reverie? Since you installed a 5.0 version over a 4.6 version, you can try resetting the theme to its defaults. There's instructions for this in the first post. (Select all available items for reset instead of only layout.)

I'm not aware of any scrolling bugs, but can look in to it. What specific version of the theme are you using?
    Last edited by dagobah30; 03-28-10 at 05:38 AM.
    03-28-10 05:28 AM
    Im using Reverie D (WITH Real Icons AND Transitions) for the OS 5.0. It comes and goes actually. I have to re-change my theme and it goes away. What it does is when i highlight the sound profile, it gives me a choice (like the scrolling on the left icon) and it either chooses the sound profile or whatever the 2nd row/1st icon on my menu. I thought it was a feature but turns out I get stuck there and can't go left or right.
    03-28-10 07:00 PM
    The navigation on the "(WITH Real Icons AND Transitions)" versions should now be working properly.
    03-29-10 07:20 AM
    The navigation on the "(WITH Real Icons AND Transitions)" versions should now be working properly.
    So did that bug exist? Thanks for updating it
    03-29-10 01:28 PM
    Sorry dagobah30, the bug is still there. I think I am able to reproduce the problem, try this, scroll the left icon all the way down, then go left and right, then finally scroll up and down the right icon and let me know if it gets stuck. It happened to me twice already.
    03-29-10 05:11 PM
    With weather slot or without?
    03-29-10 09:19 PM
    without weather slot
    03-29-10 10:10 PM
    I'm afraid I'm not able to reproduce the problem in the simulator, but have recompiled and reuploaded both "(WITH Real Icons AND Transitions)" versions again.
    03-29-10 10:41 PM
    Toggle-able Bottom Bar
    The bottom bar can be altered and even hidden by scrolling up/down in the clock area. Full bottom bar navigation/clickability remains available regardless of the bar's appearance.

first of all great theme, it is the only one i use. question, in your feature section, you said the bottom bar can be hidden in the clock area. i see where it makes the bottom bar transparent, but how do i make it hide?
    thanks again for a great theme.
    03-30-10 11:51 AM
    I'm having trouble getting my weather to show up in the corner. All I can get to come up is the weather channel icon. Any tips?
    03-30-10 05:11 PM
    Scrolling all the way down while in the clock area will hide the bottom bar graphic. The contents of the bottom bar area cannot be hidden unfortunately due to limitations in the development kit.

Weather icon updates need to be configured from within your respective weather app.
    03-30-10 05:25 PM
    first time adding a theme to my bold. i am running os 4.7x and downloaded:

Reverie D (WITH Real Icons)
    Bold 9000 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 01/10/10)
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

so i go through my browser and download and install and then get prompted to reboot and i do. when i go to options and themes i don't see it listed there ? what am i doing wrong ? please help me out.. really frustrating right now.

thanks!
    03-30-10 05:34 PM
    [QUOTE=dagobah30;4915328]Scrolling all the way down while in the clock area will hide the bottom bar graphic. The contents of the bottom bar area cannot be hidden unfortunately due to limitations in the development kit.

thanks for the quick response. it's agreat theme, i have turned several fellow bold users onto it. thanks again for the awesome work.
    03-31-10 10:31 AM
195 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD