06-23-11 02:06 AM
195 12345 ...
tools
    Thanks for the comments.

Minor update to the non-transitions versions... The bottom bar is now all black. New scrolling features were also added to the clock area:
    -From the default position, scroll up once to show a backdrop for the date.
    -From the default position, scroll down once to show a solid black bar instead of the glossy one, and then down once more to hide the bar completely.
    12-21-09 03:45 PM
    Versions of the theme with real icons (instead of dice) are now available for OS 5.0. Please note that some of your icons may not resize correctly in these versions.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 12-22-09 at 02:58 AM.
    12-22-09 01:53 AM
    Just downloaded the new version with the clock backdrop a minute ago. Very nice. Thank you sir!
    12-22-09 02:01 AM
    Brilliant stuff. I've been looking for a theme like this for ages. Only one caveat on the DW though. When I enter into settings sub-menu in Options ( ex "Screen/Keyboard") the text inside those little drop-down menus is too big and bold, so it just shows some dots in there. Anyway, as I said already, awesome piece of work, makes navigation so much easier.
    12-23-09 03:49 AM
    This is an excellent theme. The transitions add a really nice touch.

My only request would be for one without the today area. I find it distracting with some backgrounds and not overly useful (the today feature itself, not its use in the theme).

Excellent work!
    12-23-09 10:56 AM
    best theme by far! thanx you!
    12-24-09 04:55 AM
    Update to all transitions versions: Changed the buttons to their defaults for better compatibility with customized fonts.
    12-27-09 01:11 AM
    Just installed the updated theme. The boxes have changed to default blue, but the font issue remains the same. Hopefully this is something that could be fixed. I know there's no such problem with the original Reverie. Thank you for your continued efforts to perfect this excellent theme though.
    12-27-09 04:25 AM
    I've done more tweaking to the transitions versions. Most of the problems with custom fonts should now be fixed.
    12-27-09 05:10 AM
    Anyone rockin this on .411?
    Last edited by VYCanisMajoris; 12-27-09 at 10:30 PM.
    12-27-09 07:01 PM
    AMAZING I absolutely LOVE how simple it is! And my calendar is a MUST, so thank you for making it a hidden today theme!
    12-27-09 10:01 PM
    I'm running this one on .411 and it's almost the perfect experience. Only issue I have is the fonts in settings menus are too large to display properly. It shows just dots in most boxes.
    12-28-09 02:35 AM
    Just tested the D without weather version and it does not have the font issue.
    12-28-09 04:58 AM
    The button problems should be fixed across the board. Are you using the latest version of the theme? If you're certain you are, can you post a screenshot of the issue?
    12-28-09 12:14 PM
    The button problems should be fixed across the board. Are you using the latest version of the theme? If you're certain you are, can you post a screenshot of the issue?
    Hi there,
    Sorry it took me e while, still at work. Hope the quality is acceptable. Had to use my phone to upload.
    First shot is from my "Applications" sub-menu and shows the version numbers.
    Second is a shot of the font issue. This is with font size set to 6.
    12-28-09 04:57 PM
    Hi there,
    Sorry it took me e while, still at work. Hope the quality is acceptable. Had to use my phone to upload.
    First shot is from my "Applications" sub-menu and shows the version numbers.
    Second is a shot of the font issue. This is with font size set to 6.
    I have the same issue... Otherwise this is by far my favorite theme
    12-28-09 05:02 PM
    I have the same issue... Otherwise this is by far my favorite theme
    Same here, the most impressive theme I've seen.
    Here's a shot of that same "Screen/Keyboard" menu, this time running the D without weather slot.
    12-28-09 05:49 PM
    Hmm... I'm afraid I still don't see what could be wrong from the theme's end, but just to be safe, I've recompiled all transitions versions of the theme. Please let me know how that works out.
    12-28-09 06:31 PM
    Hmm... I'm afraid I still don't see what could be wrong from the theme's end, but just to be safe, I've recompiled all transitions versions of the theme. Please let me know how that works out.
    The issue isnt this particular theme. I have had the same issue with all 3rd party themes since upgrading to 411.
    Last edited by imdaBold1; 12-28-09 at 07:55 PM.
    12-28-09 07:51 PM
    It worked! Now We've got the perfect theme. Thank you so much for addressing our concerns. I'll be sending you something shortly. Thanks again, and keep up the good work. Who knows, you may come up with something even better.
    12-28-09 07:55 PM
    Hey Marc,
    If I were you I wouldn't get rid of the 9000 just yet. I had to return my new 9700, cause it had some build quality issues. I'm waiting for my replacement to arrive before making a final judgment, but my first impressions are not very positive. The thing seems a bit fragile compared to the original Bold. Also, there was no way they could maintain the same typing experience considering the smaller form factor.
    I did love the new track pad and the improved battery life though, so I'm still sitting on the fence.
    Just my two cents. Everyone, please discuss.
    12-29-09 04:46 AM
    Not sure what the problem is for me, just upgraded to the latest version and the theme installs, but is not selectable, nor does it appear in my list of themes
    Uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Hope I can work this out. Great themes by the way
    12-29-09 12:59 PM
    My retired 9000 has already been bestowed upon a friend, but I've been more than happy with the 9700 so far.

Certain versions of the the theme - namely the ones with transitions - will only work on OS 5.0. If this isn't the problem, let me know which specific version doesn't install correctly and I'll look into it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 01:43 PM
    And the winner of stupidest post of the year goes to...... drumroll please..... me. Guess it proves the importance of reading before installing lol, had the 5.0 version installed, while obviously running 4.6. All working great now, many thanks
    12-29-09 02:10 PM
    For some reason whenever I click to download the Reverie D theme with dice and no weather slot with transitions, it downloads the theme with the real icons without weather slot with transitions. I have tried downloading it a couple of times and it happens everytime. I think the link for the dice without weather slot with transitions is wrong. Can someone help me?? Excellent theme btw.
    Last edited by sasu; 12-29-09 at 02:34 PM.
    12-29-09 02:31 PM
195 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD