Thanks for the great theme!

I installed it fine on my Bold but I have a couple of noob questions.

I take it for the quick launch to work, one must have a third party app that enables that? If so, can someone point me to it?

Also, I downloaded the one with the Weather spot but I can't figure out how to put weather on the main page. It just shows the Messages icon there. Any ideas?

EDIT: Would purchasing QuickLaunch App (by NikkiSoft) work with this theme by enabling the small square icon beside the Battery indicator (left bottom)?
    QuickLaunch = QuickLaunch - Launch Apps, URL, Mail, SMS, PIN, Calls, Tilt Lock, Screenshot, Reset, Media and more! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store!

To get the weather icon on the main screen just move your weather app to first position in the app menu.
    09-18-09 11:41 AM
    Thanks. Got everything running. QuickLaunch is such a neat app (heard a lot about it but never tried it till now - it's awesome) and works great with this theme.

I found a bug (maybe?) with the Theme. If I change the wallpaper to another and then reset it back to the original wallpaper, when I go to the main screen (not home screen) the background of the previously set wallpaper is visible instead of the current wallpaper. I can get it back the way it was by changing themes to any other and then selecting this theme back again. Not a huge bug but rather minor.
    09-18-09 12:44 PM
    Hi-
    Thanks for the very nice theme; i ill use it a lot for my Bold. Does someone know how to configure (Q)uick (L)aunch in this theme? I don't see any apps pop up when i click on the QL button on the Home Screen.

Thx!!
    09-18-09 01:08 PM
    3 words....... AWESOME! :-)
    09-18-09 01:37 PM
    Nice theme very well done !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 02:28 PM
    Hi-
    Thanks for the very nice theme; i ill use it a lot for my Bold. Does someone know how to configure (Q)uick (L)aunch in this theme? I don't see any apps pop up when i click on the QL button on the Home Screen.

Thx!!
    You need to install a third-party Quick Launch app (I installed the one by NikkiSoft - from the App Store) and it works great.
    09-18-09 02:34 PM
    can you please make it for Tour?

thanks
    09-18-09 04:14 PM
    Great theme
    Only one draw back is the Grey Select bars and dropdowns, is there a way too change the Colour?
    and in some Applications the Menu Item fonts still Over run the selection Bar.
    09-18-09 05:07 PM
    Great theme
    Only one draw back is the Grey Select bars and dropdowns, is there a way too change the Colour?
    and in some Applications the Menu Item fonts still Over run the selection Bar.
    Also,

The percentage numbers inside progress bar are cut off.

Only way to resolve this, is to leave the progress bar color to the default blue and have BBAlphaSans as default font throughout.

You pull this off and the theme will literally be perfect.

Thank you so much for this themes as i am also a minimalist theme fan and also a lover of the green color.

KUDOS!!!!
    09-18-09 06:21 PM
    Glad to hear everyone's enjoying the theme.

To those who have asked, a Tour version is in the works.
    09-18-09 07:11 PM
    Glad to hear everyone's enjoying the theme.

To those who have asked, a Tour version is in the works.
    Very very very very nice theme.

I love minimalistic stuff like this. Clean, simple, and precise.

A few questions though..

1. If possible and convenient... would you be able to replace the QuickLaunch button with a "Calendar" one so that we could see the agenda on the homescreen (like a today function)? Or even we can move the icon and set whatever button we want there...and for icons with today functionality it will automatically show up on the homescreen.

2. The fonts are a bit small... anyway to increase that? Or just increase the fonts of the message box and the menu?

3. How to replace the background image of the phone call screen? The grey circles look a bit weird... maybe just make it transparent so that we could see the wallpaper? Or we are able to choose the image by ourselves?

Just a few thoughts... again... very nice theme. definitely a keeper! thanks!
    09-18-09 10:15 PM
    I'm in the middle of changing hosts. I hope to have both "default" and "smaller" font size versions available soon. (The "smaller" version is what's available currently.)

Having the wallpaper show up dimmed on the call screens sounds like a good idea. I can do that, assuming no one explicitly objects to it.

I'm taking into consideration all suggestions in the thread, but making no guarantees about what will make the cut.
    hahaha, take your time. We are all looking forward to the new versions. Elegant design prevails.
    09-19-09 12:55 AM
    Well I love the theme just wondering in case I'm missing something. I've looked all over for the sms messages and the only folder i find is just the message folder? Give me a hand guys?...

nevermind I answered mine own question....
    Last edited by dcjr99; 09-19-09 at 02:13 AM.
    09-19-09 01:28 AM
    Simply BEAUTIFUL ! Thanks a lot dude !

But as dwadwa said, would it be possible to have the left slot taken by whatever app we place first on our home screen ? QuickLaunch lovers can keep using Quicklaunch, and the others can have their favorite app there...
    09-19-09 05:51 AM
    When on the call screen (either after you click SEND or when you answer an incoming call), is it normal to see about 4-5mm on the bottom showing a portion of the wallpaper? (As though that call screen doesn't extend all the eay to the bottom). Anyone else see that on their Bold?

Last edited by ATC7; 09-19-09 at 09:20 AM.
    09-19-09 09:13 AM
    I don't have 10 posts, which is why I can't post an image of what I'm talking about. Any other way to link an image here?
    09-19-09 09:37 AM
    Yep that's normal.

You can catch glimpses of your wallpaper in nearly every not fullscreen app or window, the OP made it that way intentionally...
    09-19-09 09:45 AM
    New version posted. Among other changes, the theme has been renamed to Reverie Bold and the installation size has been reduced.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-19-09 at 10:26 AM.
    09-19-09 10:15 AM
    New version posted. Among other changes, the theme has been renamed to Reverie Bold and the installation size has been reduced.
    Would you mind share the original wallpaper? It looks great.

hmm....the call screen background is solid black. anyway to make it a bit transparent so that we could see the wallpaper pattern a bit? I know it's because for some light color background the words might be hard to see. Maybe just make the call screen background slightly transparent?

hehe, it indeed runs a bit faster. great job!

Also. There is a funny bug -- (it's actually a great bug so I suggest to just keep it..) -- if you set wallpaper_A as the home screen image and then you reset the home screen image so that the home screen image is changed back to the default wallpaper, you will see that the application screen background is still wallpaper_A and, in call screen, message screen and etc., you can still see a glimpse of the default wallpaper. This bug is great. I can have different wallpaper for home screen and application screen.

In addition I got a few interesting ideas for you... what if you make the battery meter bar a button linked to "option", the signal bar a link to "Manage connections", and the time bar to "clock"?

I guess these buttons will be very useful. Haha.

again good job!
    Last edited by dwadwa; 09-19-09 at 12:30 PM.
    09-19-09 12:27 PM
    EDIT: The wallpapers from the screenshots have been moved to the first post.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-21-09 at 07:19 AM.
    09-19-09 01:52 PM

In addition I got a few interesting ideas for you... what if you make the battery meter bar a button linked to "option", the signal bar a link to "Manage connections", and the time bar to "clock"?

again good job!
    I agree with these.
    09-19-09 04:20 PM
    Thank you for your continued work on this great theme! Free none the less!
    09-19-09 06:01 PM

again good job!
    And yet again I fully agree with dwadwa

09-19-09 08:27 PM
    This is an awesome theme.. I downloaded it yesterday.. saw that you had updated it today so I downloaded that as well.. personally, I liked the old wallpaper over what you have now.
    09-19-09 10:15 PM
    I hope to have both "default" and "smaller" font size versions available soon. (The "smaller" version is what's available currently.)
    I thought I should clear this up...

Only one font size version will be available for now. Sorry for the confusion.

This is an awesome theme.. I downloaded it yesterday.. saw that you had updated it today so I downloaded that as well.. personally, I liked the old wallpaper over what you have now.
    The wallpaper was changed primarily to reduce the installation size. You can download the old one here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3627276
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-19-09 at 10:22 PM.
    09-19-09 10:15 PM
170 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD