Just downloaded and installed. I love the home screen, even though I don't use quick launch at all, as I am a wallpaper junkie.

Great job on this theme! Thanks for your efforts.
    09-16-09 02:50 AM
    Set the theme up on my Bold on Monday. Works very well and looks sharp. The date is just the right size.

However on the call log screen, there is a small section of wall paper exposed just above the "My Number" bar. On the Calling screen there is a small section of wall paper exposed just under the bottom bar with the battery, time etc. And finally on the messages screen there is a small section of wall paper exposed above the date bar.

Is that by design? I am not too concerned about it, but was curious. Btw - I downloaded the version Monday night.
    Having the wallpaper "peek" through on those screens was completely intentional.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-16-09 at 08:03 AM.
    09-16-09 07:14 AM
    This is fantastic, great job!!!
    09-16-09 07:39 AM
    I have a quick question

My quick launch icon does not work at all ?

I'm running 4.6.0.282

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 12:56 PM
    I uploaded the wrong new version...

The links should work now, and the fonts should only be slightly reduced.
    I D/L the latest version and everything is great.

Now if you just could add an hidden today calendar, I would be in seventh heaven
    09-16-09 05:17 PM
    I'd like to have a hidden today in the theme, but I won't make any promises about when or if I'll get around to putting it in.
    That sounds fine.

I do want to thank you for all your effort and hard work making this theme. It's a beautiful theme and it's well made.
    09-16-09 08:09 PM
    @dagobah30 - Smiles! I totally love this theme and I will be rockin it from time to time - especially when I really wanna see my wallpapers. As a matter of personal preference I really don't care for the the Zen icons, but the absence of icons on the desktop is a wonderful thing for me.

I did notice that there is no icon for BBM. Or - perhaps I just didn't see it. Please correct me if I overlooked or just plain didn't recognize it. LOL!

Again - beautiful theme.

Thanks.

Peace...
    09-16-09 08:34 PM
    Looks very nice & clean. Thanks for sharing.

09-16-09 09:55 PM
    Having the wallpaper "peek" through on those screens was completely intentional.
    Ok, sounds good. This theme works very well and is easy to configure.

Have you tried any SMS apps that would integrate well with this theme? I would like the "launch" into a separate SMS app.

The SMS apps I tried on trial I wasn't too thrilled with.
    09-16-09 10:11 PM
    I did notice that there is no icon for BBM. Or - perhaps I just didn't see it. Please correct me if I overlooked or just plain didn't recognize it. LOL!
    I found it in the folder "Instant Messaging"

09-16-09 10:23 PM
    I'd like to have a hidden today in the theme, but I won't make any promises about when or if I'll get around to putting it in.
    This theme should be in the Theme Hall Of Fame. Just so very well done.
    Great Job.

+1 for Today Plus - this theme would be a great basis to build a few variations, but I'm sure you've probably expended much time and energy on this masterpiece already.

My personal preference for the perfect theme would be a hidden scrolling dock (top or side), hidden today & a nicely understated bottom banner as you already have.

Thanks again for a great theme.
    09-17-09 10:39 AM
    Awesome theme!
    09-17-09 11:59 AM
    This is awesome! Thank you for the free theme!
    09-17-09 12:53 PM
    Excellent theme. Personally, I say don't muck it up by adding a bunch of bells and whistles (hidden dock, today plus, etc).
    09-17-09 06:51 PM
    I have been using it all day and I love it!
    09-17-09 11:21 PM
    Sweet theme for sure. I'm gonna post this up in the blogs. Any chance of getting a version for the Tour?
    09-18-09 08:35 AM
    Sweet theme for sure. I'm gonna post this up in the blogs. Any chance of getting a version for the Tour?
    ...and the Pearl!
    09-18-09 08:59 AM
    I love minimalist themes! Thank you so much, this is a keeper!
    09-18-09 09:29 AM
    What is it and how do I set it up? The theme is wonderful.
    09-18-09 09:38 AM
    Love this theme. Changed to it last night plus Quicklaunch. Wow, so simple but very very well done. Good job man..

Carlos
    09-18-09 09:40 AM
    Absolutely an excellent theme. So many times it these type themes come across as very feminine. This is perfect. Thanks!
    09-18-09 09:40 AM
    Awesome theme!! Thanks so much for sharing!
    09-18-09 09:49 AM
    How do I install this theme?? I tried sending it to my phone via bluetooth and run it, but I got an error saying download fail.
    09-18-09 10:43 AM
    Can you get a Tour rev out for us!?!
    09-18-09 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the great theme!

I installed it fine on my Bold but I have a couple of noob questions.

I take it for the quick launch to work, one must have a third party app that enables that? If so, can someone point me to it?

Also, I downloaded the one with the Weather spot but I can't figure out how to put weather on the main page. It just shows the Messages icon there. Any ideas?

EDIT: Would purchasing QuickLaunch App (by NikkiSoft) work with this theme by enabling the small square icon beside the Battery indicator (left bottom)?

EDIT2: Disregard 1st question. I figured out finally that the top left app gets posted to the home screen.
    Last edited by ATC7; 09-18-09 at 11:43 AM.
    09-18-09 11:22 AM
170 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD