The wallpaper was changed primarily to reduce the installation size. You can download the old one here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3627276[/QUOTE]

so other than the size of the install and the default wallpaper, is there any other difference to the two downloads? I thought there might be fixes in place on the update.

The only thing I had noticed was the download file size cuts off when downloading but seriously, this is a really really nice theme.
    09-19-09 10:28 PM
    I removed the changelog in an attempt to clean up / simplify the first post... There have been two updates to the Bold version so far and they have included minor bug fixes and graphic alterations.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-19-09 at 11:20 PM.
    09-19-09 11:03 PM
    Thank you for the updates and clarification!
    09-19-09 11:19 PM
    I thought I should clear this up...

Only one font size version will be available for now. Sorry for the confusion.

The wallpaper was changed primarily to reduce the installation size. You can download the old one here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3627276
    hmmm... the wallpaper posted here is a bit different from the wallpaper built within the previous version of this theme....
    09-20-09 12:03 AM
    another minor suggestion, next time you do updates, you should keep the file name the same, so people wouldn't have to redo their icon arranging.
    09-20-09 02:26 AM
    hmmm... the wallpaper posted here is a bit different from the wallpaper built within the previous version of this theme....
    I've updated the post to include various versions of the wallpaper. The second one should be the one you're familiar with.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3627276

another minor suggestion, next time you do updates, you should keep the file name the same, so people wouldn't have to redo their icon arranging.
    The file name was changed to avoid confusion with ports of the theme to other devices. I've made a better note of the change.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-21-09 at 07:18 AM.
    09-20-09 02:42 AM
    fantastic theme. thanks!
    09-20-09 03:36 AM
    Sweet!! Thanks for sharing dagobah.
    09-20-09 03:39 AM
    Anyone notice that the "SMS & MMS" icon is missing in this theme? (and it can't be found in any folder).
    Not that it's a problem, though, we can still access it through "messages". But me personally, use SMS quite often (much more than email) and the "SMS & MMS" is the most efficient way.

Anyway, big thanks to Dagobah30 for this beautiful theme.
    I really love it, and keep it, despite the SMS problem.
    09-20-09 03:53 AM
    Anyone notice that the "SMS & MMS" icon is missing in this theme? (and it can't be found in any folder).
    Not that it's a problem, though, we can still access it through "messages". But me personally, use SMS quite often (much more than email) and the "SMS & MMS" is the most efficient way.

Anyway, big thanks to Dagobah30 for this beautiful theme.
    I really love it, and keep it, despite the SMS problem.
    Make sure its not hidden in any folder (Menu - Show All). If not, go to Messages - Menu - Options - General Options - SMS and Email Inboxes - set it to Separate
    09-20-09 03:56 AM
    Messages - Menu - Options - General Options - SMS and Email Inboxes - set it to Separate
    Thank you!
    09-20-09 04:25 AM
    Thank you!
    Mine is fine with the SMS/MMS icon. I guess you have made it right.
    09-20-09 09:36 AM
    Wallpaper lover here so thanks!
    09-20-09 10:14 AM
    This is a great theme. The only thing I don't like is the wallpaper "peeking" through in some of the menus at the top or bottom. I know it says it was done by design but I don't really see the purpose of it as it kind of makes the screen look messy. Other than that its awesome!
    09-20-09 10:44 AM
    This is a great theme. The only thing I don't like is the wallpaper "peeking" through in some of the menus at the top or bottom. I know it says it was done by design but I don't really see the purpose of it as it kind of makes the screen look messy. Other than that its awesome!
    I agree completely. It does make it look messy. What is the purpose of that? Oh well, it's still a great theme. Thanks.
    09-20-09 12:22 PM
    The Developer of this free theme said in an earlier post that it was done purposely.
    09-20-09 01:15 PM
    Finally able to display my background with a killer theme....

09-20-09 01:35 PM
    This theme is *amazing*! Thank you.
    Zax

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 01:43 PM
    I wish the % numbers were fixed.

The way to produce this is, from home screen,

Menu,options,advanced options, Applications, ( Right After you clicked on Applications) the Building Application List progress bar numbers are cut off.

Leaving the inside of the progress bar to it's default " BLUE" color, will correct this bug.

I use BBAlarmsPro and when i set the snooze time, it also shows the time i'm setting cut off.

Please consider fixing this if you can, i know it'll look odd with the blue bar but i rather see the numbers inside. Makes the theme feel complete also.

Thank you again and sorry to be a pain in the a** as this is my second request for this theme.

Great work and thanks for such a wonderful theme.
    Last edited by IFCArea51; 09-20-09 at 02:06 PM.
    09-20-09 02:03 PM

Menu,options,advanced options, Applications, ( Right After you clicked on Applications) the Building Application List progress bar numbers are cut off.

Leaving the inside of the progress bar to it's default " BLUE" color, will correct this bug.

I use BBAlarmsPro and when i set the snooze time, it also shows the time i'm setting cut off.

Please consider fixing this if you can, i know it'll look odd with the blue bar but i rather see the numbers inside. Makes the theme feel complete also.

Thank you again and sorry to be a pain in the a** as this is my second request for this theme.

These sound like personal issues as I have neither problem. The progress bar is blue and no issues with BBAlarmsPro.
    09-20-09 02:18 PM

The number inside the progress bar is indeed cut off, though it's no problem for me. Maybe reduce the font of the number a bit?
    09-20-09 03:44 PM
    great theme
    09-20-09 04:57 PM
    The Developer of this free theme said in an earlier post that it was done purposely.
    I was the first to mention the wallpaper showing through. Well, I have come up with a work-around. I use wallpapers that have a predominately black background. Now it blends right in with the theme.
    09-20-09 05:22 PM
    OK. Very nice! I apologize for not checking names!
    09-20-09 05:51 PM
    hi .. first time to post or attempt to download a theme so please be kind !! the download was successful but i lost a few icons (sms/mms ... bookworm icon etc) any suggestions on how to correct this without reverting back to orginal theme? btw - this was the PERFECT screen for the OCD peeps that don't like all of the clutter !! thank you ...
    09-20-09 06:03 PM
170 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD