I downloaded a theme and accidentally changed the theme background. Now I can't figure out how to change it back to the theme default. I tried to reset the default settings and that didn't work. Any suggestions?
    10-24-09 02:22 PM
    From the app screen, bb key, options, reset home screen image.
    10-24-09 02:29 PM
    From my app screen I hit the BB Key and I only get the options "Move, Move Folder, Hide, Show All, Add Folder, Switch Application"
    10-24-09 02:35 PM
    Are you running one of the OS5.0 Leaks?

If so, go to the file that is your background, rename it, then reboot your device. It will restore back to the default one.
    10-24-09 02:36 PM
    Ha no clue. Downloaded it from BPlay. A college football theme.
    10-24-09 02:36 PM
    Ha no clue. Downloaded it from BPlay. A college football theme.
    Go to your media folder, find the picture that is your current background, rename it and reboot the device.
    10-24-09 02:41 PM
    ... find the picture you have as wallpaper and select reset wallpaper option that comes up in the menu, that is if you have OS 4.6. Alternative way, get any picture, set as wallpaper and then click menu again on that picture and reset wallpaper or set default wallpaper, i know that option is there because i just upgraded from testing a 4.6 for a friend.

If its a 5.0 build do what michaelwpg said "From the app screen, bb key, options, reset home screen image. "
    10-24-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD