Here's my attempt.

The lower banner is beyond my free time right now - seems to be a time consuming task for me at least right now. Will try to figure it out when I have more spare time.

Hope you like them. The main difference is the wallpaper. One is stock BB wall. Other is black leather.

OTA STOCK
    5.0_dave_W1
    OTA BLACK
    5.0_Dave5_W

(any donation appreciated if you like them)
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9730824
    Very, very good! I am running .238 and your theme is the only one that has the blue highlights on the application screen as well. One quick observation though, the application transitions are different. Instead of zooming in & out these sort of fade in & out.

Much thanks to you and of course the man who spawned a thousand copies Data Centre.
    Last edited by imdaBold1; 11-16-09 at 05:17 AM.
    11-16-09 05:07 AM
    You can also check my version out too

Any comment or advice is most welcome

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/st...-5-0-a-364175/
    Last edited by serseri; 11-16-09 at 06:17 AM.
    11-16-09 06:07 AM
    You can also check my version out too

Any comment or advice is most welcome

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/st...-5-0-a-364175/
    Nice job! I like it!
    11-16-09 11:01 AM
    Well I finally figured it out...everything except for getting the blue highlights on the icons on the apps page...but hey it is a work in progress. Key to note is NO Today Screen---I just wanted to get a feel for the bare theme first.

Anyway I have attached some screen shots for your viewing pleasure. Please feel free to comment and/or give any advice deemed necessary. Thanks.

Last edited by imdaBold1; 11-16-09 at 07:37 PM.
    11-16-09 07:35 PM

like that?
    11-16-09 11:31 PM
    Here is my version of the theme... with blue gradient highlights, hidden today for calender (6 entries) and a weather slot... I couldnt create the transparent lower banner...

Home Screen

Application Screen

I will post the alx/cod files, if anyone would like to have it...

Can I have the theme too?

please!
    11-17-09 01:44 AM
    Can I have the theme too?

please!
    Sure... Please PM your email and I will send it tonight when i get home...
    11-17-09 02:53 AM
    Could i possibly have the theme too please? i have sent you a public message with my email seeing as i have not posted enough on here yet!
    11-18-09 12:24 PM
    Could i possibly have the theme too please? i have sent you a public message with my email seeing as i have not posted enough on here yet!
    Sure .. I have sent you the files last night...

Welcome to CB
    11-19-09 02:58 AM
    Thanks for the theme, loving it, especially the zooming effect on the app menu!

Couple things I would like to see would be a hotkey for QL (space bar is quite popular) and maybe move the weather icon up if possible, it kind of sits in a very odd spot.

Nice and fast though, good work!
    11-19-09 05:26 PM
    Thanks for the theme, loving it, especially the zooming effect on the app menu!

Couple things I would like to see would be a hotkey for QL (space bar is quite popular) and maybe move the weather icon up if possible, it kind of sits in a very odd spot.

Nice and fast though, good work!
    I haven't got a clue how to assign "space bar" for quicklaunch. I have only little experience in making themes. If I move the weather icon to the top, I will have to relocate the network/wifi logo and other notification icon from its original place...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 02:48 AM
    If you do a search here for "quicklaunch hotkey" there are some threads in the theme developer's forum that explain it I believe.
    And maybe you could do something similar with the weather icon that _dave_ did with his storm theme here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/th...ml#post4133870

Redzapper did something similar a long time ag too:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/my...2/#post3069045

Just a suggestion. I haven't had a chance to even open the theme studio yet to even make an attempt at making themes on my own.
    11-20-09 09:42 AM
    I haven't got a clue how to assign "space bar" for quicklaunch. I have only little experience in making themes. If I move the weather icon to the top, I will have to relocate the network/wifi logo and other notification icon from its original place...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    See what I mean? You make something for yourself then decide to share it with the world and now everyone wants you to add this, that and the other thing. So much for being "just for yourself"... LOL
    11-20-09 10:09 AM
    A small update : moved the weather icon to the top banner....

Please find attached the installation files .... Hope you like it
    Last edited by ST79; 12-08-09 at 05:12 AM.
    11-20-09 05:20 PM

Looks great!! Nice & clean.

Good work!
    11-21-09 07:22 AM

awsome! pm'd you for files....
    11-21-09 09:35 PM
    can you make one with 8 to 10 icons on the dock?
    11-25-09 10:05 AM
    can you make one with 8 to 10 icons on the dock?
    I'm just a beginner in making themes.. So dont know how to make the icons smaller, to fit 8-10 icons on the bottom dock.... Sorry pal...
    12-01-09 03:09 AM
    Sorry I forgot to thank you for the updated theme. Thanks! Great job!

BTW, did you ever look into finding out how to make a keyboard shortcut for QuickLaunch?
    12-01-09 12:52 PM
    I'm just a beginner in making themes.. So dont know how to make the icons smaller, to fit 8-10 icons on the bottom dock.... Sorry pal...
    Update looking good ST! Still no luck with the OTA posting?
    12-01-09 06:30 PM
    very nice! does the weather icon stay if the device is locked?
    12-02-09 12:08 PM
    Sorry I forgot to thank you for the updated theme. Thanks! Great job!

BTW, did you ever look into finding out how to make a keyboard shortcut for QuickLaunch?
    You are welcome Sorry I didnt get a chance to look into the QuickLaunch shortcut .... I'm still learning the basics
    12-03-09 03:57 AM
    very nice! does the weather icon stay if the device is locked?
    Thanks No.. the weather icon will not show when the device is locked... I dont know how to do it, to be honest ....
    12-03-09 03:58 AM
    Very nice work. I am running it now so I will report back after some testing. So far I like the way different screens appear when moving around and that the weather icon is up in the banner. I will also tell you it passes the ALT-SHIFT-DEL test where many other themes not specifically written for OS5 fail when going to any screen other than the homescreen because they turn white.

Awesome work!
    12-03-09 02:29 PM
    Very nice work. I am running it now so I will report back after some testing. So far I like the way different screens appear when moving around and that the weather icon is up in the banner. I will also tell you it passes the ALT-SHIFT-DEL test where many other themes not specifically written for OS5 fail when going to any screen other than the homescreen because they turn white.

Awesome work!
    You are welcome
    12-04-09 03:52 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD